OBAMACARE signs up millions -lower pa...

OBAMACARE signs up millions -lower payments

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

BandAid

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Is it time you sign on and see the savings paid for by the rich conservatives . Got to love that lol.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2013
We're used to paying for low-life lazy azzes, but there are not MILLIONS signed up.. more like about 50,000 (MAYBE) and even those, when they sign up, it apparently never makes it to the insurance company they pick. So, not sure if you call that a sign up or not. Hate to tell you but I seriously doubt the Obamacare site will ever be fixed.. the people trying to fix it are too stupid to do so apparently.
teaBaggedDeep

Kingsport, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Me too my family saved over 200 dollars and the policy covers more .
Fanta Omnitovavich

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2013
The savings are gynormious. Our President barrack Obama even said that a whole lot of peeps have signed up and even more have visited his website.

I think after nelson Mandrella wins his Novell Peace prize posthumorously, the Novell committe will award president Obama his second for the humanitarianianism Of His affordable health care .
SMURFlaws

Kingsport, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2013
If you believe lower cost will happen when risk gets spread out and Republican actions force single payer . Good time ahead and you can take it job to job with you .
ButchLover

Kingsport, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2013
It will be cheaper and you will sign up just when is the question or they will tax you into jail .
Patriot

Greeneville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2013
HAHAHAHAHA

Liars

Cheaper premiums = higher deductibles

And, you can't get into the "good" hospitals with Obamacare....

Americans purchasing health insurance on the federal and state exchanges may be in for an even bigger shock when they discover some of the best hospitals in the country out of reach, even when those hospitals were previously available to them under their personal policies. That’s because most of the top hospitals in the country will accept insurance from only one or two companies operating under Obamacare.
Obamacare regulations and government subsidies are likely to make insurance more affordable for millions of Americans, as President Obama and senior aides have repeatedly boasted. But many insurers have responded to Obamacare caps on premiums by offering top-tier hospitals and physicians far less money for services rendered. And they’re responding by strictly limiting the number of policies they will accept.
Conservatteet

Kingsport, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Good health insurance no such thing as long as profit and CEO pay has something to do with it . SINGLE PAYER is the way to go less the costly middleman .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Combs 1 hr Ummmm 1
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 4 hr Milf 38
The BOAT 4 hr Trumpisreallytranny 2
Mitzi Jones Cutshaw POS snitch 5 hr she is a hero 10
wade gilliam?? 6 hr So sorry 8
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 7 hr Chicken lover 31
carolyn franklin (Jan '11) 8 hr Omg ur dumb 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance