dollar general in chuckey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rev Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#21 Aug 4, 2013
I've stopped at that store a couple of times. It is a raggedy looking place inside and out.
not so bad

Johnson City, TN

#22 Aug 5, 2013
Rev Ape Allen wrote:
I've stopped at that store a couple of times. It is a raggedy looking place inside and out.
At least the people who work there act human, try out those bitches at the one on ashville highway and you will run back to chuckey!
What Was I Thinking

Greeneville, TN

#23 Aug 5, 2013
Rev Ape Allen wrote:
Maybe you should go visit some of the other stores. You might think different.
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

#24 Aug 6, 2013
ex wrote:
I'm referring to the one on 107 next to Roadrunner, the one on 11E in Chuckey is well taken care of.
The one on the 107 next the the Roadrobber is just to little for everything that needs to be in the store. Also if it wasn't for the nasaty a$$ people that come into this store then maybe it would be much cleaner.Oh and by the way the one on the 107 is in chuckey also.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 6, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The one on the 107 next the the Roadrobber is just to little for everything that needs to be in the store. Also if it wasn't for the nasaty a$$ people that come into this store then maybe it would be much cleaner.Oh and by the way the one on the 107 is in chuckey also.
Roadrobber,lmao that's priceless. That used to be a not-so-good place. A good friend of mine got shot there. He was an innocent bystander just pumping gas. My cousin got beat with a tire tool there. Broke his jaw. Used to be lots of drugs and fights there. Graybeal did a pretty good job at cleaning it up I guess.
queaf

Knoxville, TN

#26 Aug 6, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Why don't they just call that one south central instead of Chuckey? Lol confusing.
Because its Chuckey, South Central is not a town or a zip code reference. Technically there are 2 Chuckey locations, the one near the post office and the one near the Roadrunner.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Aug 6, 2013
queaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Because its Chuckey, South Central is not a town or a zip code reference. Technically there are 2 Chuckey locations, the one near the post office and the one near the Roadrunner.
I am aware of the locations and why they are both called Chuckey... I just think it's easier to clarify using South Central as an identifier. It's only my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for Kohlrabi 4 min Preacher Bubba 4
News Female Inmate Dies After Medical 'Episode' In Jail 45 min Max Planck 78
I am tired of winning, how about you? 47 min Oh okay 49
Mixed and Black girls ??? 49 min Oh okay 43
Great jobs numbers! 51 min Oh okay 4
good girls gone bad 55 min Oh okay 4
Kilday can't handle truth 56 min Oh okay 2
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 2 hr Genius 59

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web