curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

does any one ever go there, if so what do you think about the people that work there

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

I go there a lot... It's practically at my back door... And the employees there are good people. There are a few new ones but they have ALWAYS been nice and helpful, and even like to laugh and cut up when they aren't too busy.
ex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

They have let this place run down quick. The parking lot is always nasty. The cigarette butts at the entrance are plentiful, mainly from the employees there smoking. The store is very unorganized and just dirty in general. They seem to have trouble keeping items in stock. Take a look at the front windows next time you go there....filthy! Do district managers never come to that store?
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Peach is right, good place , great people and the manager is always on the ball. The store is far from being nasty and they do so much business it is a constant task keeping it stocked. I'm glad it is there great alternative to hellmart. As for the trash in lot it only takes a few pigs to dirty things up for everybody. It isn't Nordstrums or Sax, but it isn't supposed to be.
Stan

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

That place is a cluttered up dump.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure that there is a place for you complainers to give constructive criticism.. It's usually called a suggestion/comment box. I dare say that none of you would ever make that effort...

Wondering... It's an on-going joke that they sell the last loaf of bread just before I walk through the door... Lol
whatever

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

why do you keep going if you dont like it, people are great nice ladies, dont like it go to the roadrunner or shorty's. End of all the complaining. Maybe they work their butts off to do what they get done. You could always pick up a dust rag & help them out.
hmmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

whatever wrote:
why do you keep going if you dont like it, people are great nice ladies, dont like it go to the roadrunner or shorty's. End of all the complaining. Maybe they work their butts off to do what they get done. You could always pick up a dust rag & help them out.
The reason none of these complainers ever go to Shorty's or Roadrunner is because none of the employees would put up with their mouths.:)
sab

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

if you think this store is bad try going in the one on 107 or the one next to comcast. The one at the post office has very nice respectful people.
yep

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I go there a lot... It's practically at my back door... And the employees there are good people. There are a few new ones but they have ALWAYS been nice and helpful, and even like to laugh and cut up when they aren't too busy.
Have you noticed that no matter what the topic is, GaPeach has always got a connection to it or them? What a bullshitter.
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Peach. Have you ever tried to buy hot dog buns there Saturday evening at 6 o'clock , not going to happen.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Got a problem with them, easy cure, dont go there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Peach. Have you ever tried to buy hot dog buns there Saturday evening at 6 o'clock , not going to happen.
They tell me that I always need bread on Wednesday's and the bread man comes on Thursdays. Lol I think their only problem is that this particular store is not large enough in itself to serve our area. Many of us go because it's closest and I am there 5 outta 7 days to pick up something I do not want to drive to town for. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that no matter what the topic is, GaPeach has always got a connection to it or them? What a bullshitter.
It's called an opinion. There are many threads I bypass due to neither knowing nor caring about the topic. I'm so sorry that you have this unhealthy obsession with me. I'd cure it if I could but the only cure for your ignorance is knowledge... And well, it's obvious that I hold the know it all badge. ;)
ex

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I'm referring to the one on 107 next to Roadrunner, the one on 11E in Chuckey is well taken care of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Why don't they just call that one south central instead of Chuckey? Lol confusing.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yep, if you would move out of your Momma's house and find a real woman instead of the centerfolds you lay and stare at, you would gain some life experience like the rest of us. Until then, you have not earned the right to be critical of another's knowledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I Am The Magician wrote:
Yep, if you would move out of your Momma's house and find a real woman instead of the centerfolds you lay and stare at, you would gain some life experience like the rest of us. Until then, you have not earned the right to be critical of another's knowledge.
You made me chuckle... Thanks for always being here! ;)
hahahaha

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Why don't they just call that one south central instead of Chuckey? Lol confusing.
. I know!!!! I live in this area and when people ask me where I live I always say South Central. Actually my address says Jonesborough its very confusing (:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>. I know!!!! I live in this area and when people ask me where I live I always say South Central. Actually my address says Jonesborough its very confusing (:
It's crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Vet 140,716
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 10 min youre such a dummy 189
I hear footsteps.... 27 min Haslam to the rescue 1
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 57 min From Jenny xoxo 27
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr jew 142
Mike Fincher running for office? lol 1 hr Count Suckula 1
Good places to eat in Jonesborough 1 hr Tim 5
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 1 hr yep 23
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Native 18
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 5 hr dylan not thomas 30
•••
•••
•••
•••