Texas, Louisiana next is Midway Tenne...

Texas, Louisiana next is Midway Tennessee

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tim

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
When is there going to be an explosion here in Midway, Tn. We are next.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2013
So...umm... don't go to work at the place. There truly are much more important things to be concerned about... Is big foot real? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop? Which did come first...the chicken or the egg?

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#4 Jun 13, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
So...umm... don't go to work at the place. There truly are much more important things to be concerned about... Is big foot real? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop? Which did come first...the chicken or the egg?
Yes, 23, the chicken... Bigfoot licked a tootsie roll lollipop 15 times (his tongue is bigger so it didn't take as many licks) and out came a chicken...
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Ok...Tim...I stand corrected. I guess there aren't any more important things to worry about.
The rest of the story

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jun 13, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
What about the people who live nearby, and can't sell their house now?
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 13, 2013
The rest of the story wrote:
<quoted text>What about the people who live nearby, and can't sell their house now?
what kind of explosion are you expecting? Nuclear proportions? Do you live right beside it?
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
Ok...Tim...I stand corrected. I guess there aren't any more important things to worry about.
oh...wait! What about Michael Jackson and Elvis? Are they really dead or are they hanging out at the Waffle House together?
The rest of the story

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 13, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
<quoted text> what kind of explosion are you expecting? Nuclear proportions? Do you live right beside it?
I don't live within 20 miles, but I'm sure that somebody lives close enough to be affected by a chemical explosion or leakage of ammonia or nitric acid.
David

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 14, 2013
I live near there and I fear for my family, Why did the county let them come here not thinking about the families that live there right at the facility. Shut them down
kathy

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2013
David, you were wrong, it happened in Louisiana again lastnight 30 miles for the explosion 2 days ago, Now midway is next
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Should have built it right beside Jimmie Jacks house...lol
acdc

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2013
U should be more worried about concentration camps that Obama has all over America for Americans
James

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Tim wrote:
When is there going to be an explosion here in Midway, Tn. We are next.
It will eventually happen and people will die. And when it does, watch how the ones who approved this damn thing will act like they had nothing to do with it. Blood will be on their hands and they will have to live with it.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jun 15, 2013
You actually think blood on a rich maqns hands means crap to him....You need to wake up to the real world.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#17 Jun 15, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
<quoted text> oh...wait! What about Michael Jackson and Elvis? Are they really dead or are they hanging out at the Waffle House together?
Jackson is dead and molesting boys in heaven... Elvis is currently living on another planet where he is living out the rest of his days as a local bar singer... its not as glamorous of a life as he had here but he's happier now...
James

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
You actually think blood on a rich maqns hands means crap to him....You need to wake up to the real world.
Who are you refering too?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#20 Jun 16, 2013
You dont know much about gegas do ya??
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jun 16, 2013
Sorry, Gvegas
James

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jun 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
You dont know much about gegas do ya??
Not really. I moved here to retire and fly fish. I would have never come however if I had known a chemical manufacturing plant was going to be built here.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jun 16, 2013
Should have moved to Montana then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 1 hr sweet sourwood honey 94
Local dating is infected with scam artists 1 hr onlineprophet 3
Capital Bank.. is Stupid 1 hr Hmm 14
No more videos of the cops! 2 hr Atticus Finch 36
I look important talking on my Cellphone!!!! 2 hr Fug mug 26
Snitching 4 hr yes sir 20
eastview public shower 4 hr ivanka trump 3
Witches in Camp Creek 7 hr Window cleaner 37

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web