Se7en

Arcadia, SC

#1 Mar 2, 2013
The cycle of llfe... A-Weem-A-Way...
curious male

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Se7en wrote:
The cycle of llfe... A-Weem-A-Way...
I've been seein some of your post and you got me intrigued. Are you from greeneville? Married?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Mar 3, 2013
In the jungle the mighty jungle?
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#4 Mar 4, 2013
curious male wrote:
<quoted text> I've been seein some of your post and you got me intrigued. Are you from greeneville? Married?
She's G'ville's favorite crack-addicted one-legged stripper/IHOP waitress!!! lmfao!!! ;)(j/k...you won't appreciate this comment, but she will!)
Hartford ky lady

Utica, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
She's G'ville's favorite crack-addicted one-legged stripper/IHOP waitress!!! lmfao!!! ;)(j/k...you won't appreciate this comment, but she will!)
there is one in everytown. Im just a drug induced accident ,where i get a leg amputated, at the ihop away from being that.
Se7en

Hickory, NC

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
She's G'ville's favorite crack-addicted one-legged stripper/IHOP waitress!!! lmfao!!! ;)(j/k...you won't appreciate this comment, but she will!)
You know me so well :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holt for sheriff 19 min KitKat 2
US debt clock 28 min Liberty 103
Jason bowers 2 hr Milk Man 5
Distribution Walmart 2 hr white trash paradise 16
Pam Johnson 2 hr white trash paradise 6
Trump hates children 2 hr The real really 53
Trump Singlehandedly Denuclearizes Korean Penin... 3 hr Games people play 3
Vonda smith 3 hr Tommy Bennett 128

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages