OBAMA taking away my right to live in...

OBAMA taking away my right to live in poverty

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Keeps on Giving

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2014
I got a job then found out I couldn't pay my bills and had to get another one all my free time is taken up and now he forces Obamacare on me will it never end .
Thanks lord Obama

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2014
But it will take some getting used too fox news can hardly figure out how to counter it with the spin of conservatism . When he raised wages for average working people and leaving the wealthy behind .
Of course

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2014
You need a job..........and a psychiatrist.
nobama

Unicoi, TN

#5 Mar 13, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
Companies will continue to hire Mexicans and Chinese as long as Americans continue to be lazy and self-entitled. I think if we were to eliminate food stamps and welfare, Americans would figure out that they couldn't afford to be lazy anymore.
and don't forget my bama' phone!
Republicans enemy

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Thanks lord Obama wrote:
But it will take some getting used too fox news can hardly figure out how to counter it with the spin of conservatism . When he raised wages for average working people and leaving the wealthy behind .
To much good things at once is to much for the average citizen to handle .
Of course

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
Companies will continue to hire Mexicans and Chinese as long as Americans continue to be lazy and self-entitled. I think if we were to eliminate food stamps and welfare, Americans would figure out that they couldn't afford to be lazy anymore.
You are 100% correct. If our citizens were forced to work or starve ( no handouts), there would be no illegal immigration problem, because there would be no available jobs for illegals.

They are filling a need that should not exist. Once the illegals' children learn how to game the system, there will be a need for more illegals to do the work that they will not do. It is a vicious cycle that started with slavery, and will end with the destruction of a once great country..
WAGE increase too much

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2014
I want more wages and then the job creator hires 3 illegals some say they should be jailed .
HILLARY continues effort

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2014
So eight more years of we the majority winning ahead so buck up enjoy and use the extra money to buy stuff cause the rich are not spending it all week to week .
Long live the king

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Mar 14, 2014
I hated the tax breaks to the rich years the Republican years didn't you .
voter

Unicoi, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Long live the king wrote:
I hated the tax breaks to the rich years the Republican years didn't you .
I never worked for a poor person...how 'bout you?
monkeyStench

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Mar 14, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text> I never worked for a poor person...how 'bout you?
The Bush W years didn't turn out so good so I say we try something new and make the rich people pay a living wage . Lets try that
Of course

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 14, 2014
monkeyStench wrote:
<quoted text>The Bush W years didn't turn out so good so I say we try something new and make the rich people pay a living wage . Lets try that
They pay a living wage, if you have any marketable skills. It isn't their fault if you can be replaced by a Mexican or a moron just out of middle school.
Forced Prosperity

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2014
I want the very rich to get ahead and what does he do reverse the Bush Republican doctrine and force more pay with added aid and comfort items my way in part by enacting Obamacare .
OK fine

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Mar 15, 2014
Its a hard life you like with hard work with little pay we get it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene valley 34 min didnt vote 19
Anybody know Jimmy Dodsun? (Jan '12) 35 min amused 4
Charley Daniels 35 min wooley swamp 13
The Persecution Begins 36 min Manny 45
News Auction Benefits Main Street: Greeneville By Mo... 37 min mafia city 1
Sorry Phil 1 hr The greys 6
News Tusculum Makes Updates To Linear Trail 1 hr looking for love 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages