First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Faith, NC

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Arrested for first degree murder. Anyone know him or anything about the murder?
knoxville tn

Knoxville, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Yes he is my brother and more will be told today. I don't know how my own blood could have done this tragic things. He was not raised this way. There are more people involved in this horrific incident. That's all I can say.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2012
He is a good fella. I've known him for years, he seemed always happy and was very nice to everyone. I'm curious as to how this is going to play out.
wow

Faith, NC

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Sorry it was someone in your family. Any idea what it was over?
Why

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 13, 2012
He murdered Orville Henry.
someone

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Yeah I cant believe he would do something like that. He went on vacation with me and my friends last year
just wonderin

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2012
did they ever arrest shayla cochran 4 her invovlement in this?
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Dykes and his girl friend were staying with a neighbor - Dykes' girlfriend had been talking to Mr Henry. Dykes dumped Henrey's cell in the river - because it had to have connected him to Mr Henry. Henry's son said that 2 women were in the home at the time of the shooting. My guess is he shot him over his girlfriend since it was not a robbery and Mr Henry, according to family did not talk pain meds. Just a thought
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 20, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
no one else has been arrested yet - but hear that the neighbor Marilyn Mott may be arrested
WHAT IS THIS

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
no one else has been arrested yet - but hear that the neighbor Marilyn Mott may be arrested
3 weeks prior Shayla met Mike&he done a 180! If not 4 her livin at Marilyns&takin Mike there he would have never known Marilyn or Mr.Henry! She was probally the so called girlfriend that was there. She has destucted yet 2 more lives&will yet again walk free!
lilbit

Bellevue, WA

#11 Apr 1, 2012
went to school with him and would never have thought he do something like this. had to be because of a female
Stache

Floyd, VA

#12 Apr 12, 2012
This message is for his brother. If you talk to Mike please tell Mike that Tabitha is very worried about him. I hope that he can turn his life around and is able to atleast come out after beening in jailed and have a good life and not get into trouble and tell him I would come and visit him if I knew where to go. Tell him I miss him. Thanks
private eye

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 28, 2012
WHAT IS THIS wrote:
<quoted text>
3 weeks prior Shayla met Mike&he done a 180! If not 4 her livin at Marilyns&takin Mike there he would have never known Marilyn or Mr.Henry! She was probally the so called girlfriend that was there. She has destucted yet 2 more lives&will yet again walk free!
i hope how some they put shayla"s ass in jail,she is trouble for this county,and everybody in it.from what i here the law is looking for here now.lets just hope they can get her sent off for a long time.
good person

Floyd, VA

#14 Jul 24, 2012
Have they went to court or anything yet??
kimmie henry

Smyrna, TN

#16 Sep 24, 2012
I know the neighbor also, she goes to the vfw all the time and has a crush on my father, this is all such a big mess, i want some closure, i miss henry so much, he was such a good man and did not deserve to be done this way, i hope justice is served!
kimmie henry

Smyrna, TN

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Stache wrote:
This message is for his brother. If you talk to Mike please tell Mike that Tabitha is very worried about him. I hope that he can turn his life around and is able to atleast come out after beening in jailed and have a good life and not get into trouble and tell him I would come and visit him if I knew where to go. Tell him I miss him. Thanks
Umm excuse me!!! I better not see him out of jail, he killed my dad!!!!
kimmie henry

Smyrna, TN

#18 Sep 24, 2012
good person wrote:
Have they went to court or anything yet??
yes the next trial date is november 30th
kimmie henry

Smyrna, TN

#19 Sep 24, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
who is shayla now? and how do you know she had anything to do with the murder?
kimmie henry

Smyrna, TN

#20 Sep 24, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
nope she still is free, she's the one who likes my dad and goes to the vfw all the time, i talked to her a little bit after the murder and she kept on saying sorry for her involvement in all of it, i don't forgive her nor will i ever forgive either one of them. it's just not right that his life was taken, he didn't do nothing wrong to deserve what happened to him, now dykes was a big man, larger then henry was, why couldn't he have pushed him around a little bit if he had a problem with him instead of killing him? That's what's been bothering me for almost a year now, it's uncalled for!!!!
Jennifer

Princeton, IL

#21 Sep 25, 2012
I dont know how he cou;d do that to my dad. two weeks before my daughter was born. now she has to grow up with a grandfather!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min miss tuffet 150,683
JIM old man HASLAM is wreck in Knoxville TN in ... 9 min Flying J billions 1
Delfasco 23 min Bobby 5
AMERICA needs a mother HILLARY leads the way 57 min Godfs WillBING 3
Cody Freshour 1 hr really 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 4,228
Landlord (Jun '11) 1 hr jealous one 18
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 3 hr jamie smiles 42
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 4 hr Booger 49
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••