HIKER stranded lol

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2013
????? What are you talking about? People on here on drugs?
really

Mosheim, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2013
american dick wrote:
Stupid sob, bet he wont do this again
The rain we. Just had was a nut chiller no doubt,lol.
If you really feel this way then you are about as human as a cockroach,a cockroach that needs to be stepped on.
Hiking club

Lawndale, NC

#5 Dec 6, 2013
What's up with this? H*ll he didn't fall why don't he walk his ass back down and see how his buddy is that fell.How's he stranded must hike your arse back down the mtn. The way you got up there.Its really simple!!!
mnt man

Summerville, SC

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Well they finally got the dumb ass off there. I guess he got enough attention, and cost everyone enough money and time.
Outlaw from hail

Greeneville, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2013
I ride 4 wheelers on the Appalachian Trail. I'm a law breaker.
Allen Gap

Smartt, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2013
He wasn't really a hiker, just a lard ass yankee who was stupid in the woods. Did you see what he was wearing when they pulled him out?
Do not know

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2013
Allen Gap wrote:
He wasn't really a hiker, just a lard ass yankee who was stupid in the woods. Did you see what he was wearing when they pulled him out?
Yeah, but according to the news, he had his cigarettes and lighter. What a bozo. Brought a helicopter in from Charlotte, and people in from Knoxville and Asheville.

I wish they could charge this cost back to the idiot. It seems as if this happens a couple times a year. Ridiculous that our rescue workers have to risk their health for these morons.

I loved his statement that said he ended up on a 5' x 5' area 300' above the trail. How the $%&* do you "just end up there"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse Creek ruitan building is empty. Why not ... 12 min Big girl 1
Bed Bugs infested at Lambs trailer Park 20 min Dontwantnobugs 8
high school graduations @ tusculum college 35 min The real really 6
Michelle Combs, Holly Dixson Greeneville TN POS... 55 min Big dik 4
New pool store 1 hr Swimming for dollars 14
Multiple fatalties, Texas school shooting 1 hr The real really 57
Governor 1 hr unreal 7

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages