Melissa

Johnson City, TN

#63 Mar 16, 2013
Lol well my favorite candy isn't the sweet stuff but my best friend Candy Shipley! She is an awesome woman of God and the beat youth leader ever!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#64 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
Well, it is the weekend & I'm feeling outrageous, so I must say chocolate covered Aly-stick with whipped creme on top & nuts below.
If you only knew how much I'd like to give you that very treat! Just thinking about it makes me want to go next-door and tear down my neighbor's mail-box. I'm kinda aggitated!

Since: Dec 12

Cherryville, NC

#65 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew how much I'd like to give you that very treat! Just thinking about it makes me want to go next-door and tear down my neighbor's mail-box. I'm kinda aggitated!
Hmmm you seem to have built-up frustration. Angry guy? Lol

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#66 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like yet another proposition ;) Get it Nita!

Cherryville, NC

#67 Mar 17, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like yet another proposition ;) Get it Nita!
Oh how I would love to meet him but he simply doesn't have time for me.:( So many women so little time LOL .....

Sigh....

Location hidden

#68 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how I would love to meet him but he simply doesn't have time for me.:( So many women so little time LOL .....
Sigh....
I'm sorry to hear about your dyslexia. I think whay she meant was, so few women, so much time. You really do need to meet me, though. My dating seems to involve showing women how much to appreciate being alone! ;)

Cherryville, NC

#69 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear about your dyslexia. I think whay she meant was, so few women, so much time. You really do need to meet me, though. My dating seems to involve showing women how much to appreciate being alone! ;)
FDLMAO!!! Maybe I already have dated you OR you are really married to one of my friends. All it takes is about 10min around a couple of those arrogant pricks to LOVE solitude with absolutely NO chance of EVER being involved in any way, shape or form EVER AGAIN!:)

Location hidden

#70 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
FDLMAO!!! Maybe I already have dated you OR you are really married to one of my friends. All it takes is about 10min around a couple of those arrogant pricks to LOVE solitude with absolutely NO chance of EVER being involved in any way, shape or form EVER AGAIN!:)
I already told you, I am not married. And you haven't dated me. We'd either still be friends, so we would know each other; or we would be trashing each other like Hick and WW. Or the 3rd scenario. You still wouldn't want to date anyone else after I got you in bed, though, usless you could meet a jack-hammer with a llama tongue. Glad you liked that post, though! ;) Want sprinkles on that? Pretty funny shit there!(It's really true, though.)

Location hidden

#72 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm you seem to have built-up frustration. Angry guy? Lol
I sure as Hell am not Angry Guy! How'd you like a swift kiss in the mouth?!

Location hidden

#73 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh....
Oh, I'm sure everyone would like to know we finally hooked up. Wonder how that would rock the topix community? Post away!

Location hidden

#74 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure everyone would like to know we finally hooked up. Wonder how that would rock the topix community? Post away!
It is rather entertaining. Definite chemistry between you two ;) At times there's almost the feeling of reading a good romance novel, wishing two ppl would just give in!

Cherryville, NC

#75 Mar 17, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather entertaining. Definite chemistry between you two ;) At times there's almost the feeling of reading a good romance novel, wishing two ppl would just give in!
No more chemistry between us than all his other topix chicks. Speaking of chicks, he's too CHICKEN when it comes to me! FDLMAO! ;)

Location hidden

#76 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
No more chemistry between us than all his other topix chicks. Speaking of chicks, he's too CHICKEN when it comes to me! FDLMAO! ;)
Beware...might be nibbling off more Alystick than you can chew (or lick)!!!(Wink)

Location hidden

#77 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'! I was thinking the same of you. And where oh where did you get that I'm chicken? Caps, even? Uhuh! We're not getting a jealous spat going. We'll save that for the stalkers. I will admit that I have a few mutual flirters on here as well. But nobody that doesn't live out of state. It's hard to carry on a relationship when you're in different towns, but I'd like to point out that it didn't keep my wife from getting pregnant. Funny, I don't remember mailing that load.

Cherryville, NC

#78 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how could I forget? In the spirit of the post regarding candy & it is Easter, I would like to say how charming "Peeps" are...cute Lil CHICKENS! Lol

Location hidden

#79 Mar 17, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how could I forget? In the spirit of the post regarding candy & it is Easter, I would like to say how charming "Peeps" are...cute Lil CHICKENS! Lol
They're not so cute after you bite their heads off! Now, I'm scared again!

Cherryville, NC

#80 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
As you should be! Wahahahaha ;~)

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#81 Mar 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
i just pick off the eyeballs then pinch off there heads. I dont really like them, just enjoy abusing them.

Location hidden

#82 Mar 17, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i just pick off the eyeballs then pinch off there heads. I dont really like them, just enjoy abusing them.
Mine only has one eye socket. Blind as a bat. That would explain all those filthy caves it sought out. Once it gets hard, you can forget about pinching off its head. A nine pound hammer couldn't put that chicken down.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#83 Mar 17, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i just pick off the eyeballs then pinch off there heads. I dont really like them, just enjoy abusing them.
I saw a show one time about different ways to eat Peeps. The most interesting one was to open the package and let them get a little stale. Then you roast them over a camp fire like a marshmallow. It said if you get the kind with the sugar on them that the sugar caramelizes and tastes like creme brle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES another bad driver! 14 min TheUnkownPoster 11
lawsuit against county schools 18 min she is a joke 14
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 32 min Yep 19
***** last post wins ***** 54 min Trunketeer 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jessie Hope 4,861
The Alphabet game 1 hr Jessie Hope 33
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 100
get rid of Robert Sayne 4 hr resident 82
Scintillaire Restaurant 21 hr Dr Wu 40
Greene County Schools Fri willard 117