Since: Dec 12

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Turtles, not the reptilian variety, but the chocolate/pecan/caramel combo of heaven on Earth! Mmmmmm German gummy bears also rock.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
no fro...just an arrow...lmao!!!
The arrow can be sexy but depends on how long the tail is. If it extends past your belly button then it loses some of the appeal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> have u ever had nuttella? I just can't figure out what it is so never tried it.
I think Nuttella sux! Its a hazelnut spread kinda like peanut butter, but it is full of chocolate. Too much chocolate for me to be nutritious.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrow can be sexy but depends on how long the tail is. If it extends past your belly button then it loses some of the appeal.
Though it doesn't extend past my belly button, I was aiming for practicality more so than sex appeal...I know men hate to ask for directions!!! ;)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Though it doesn't extend past my belly button, I was aiming for practicality more so than sex appeal...I know men hate to ask for directions!!! ;)
Doesn't look like they have to!

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it point down or around the back? Makes a huge difference.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it point down or around the back? Makes a huge difference.
Down...but now that you commented, I'm thinking maybe the shape of a 4-way intersection sign would be even more helpful...

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Down...but now that you commented, I'm thinking maybe the shape of a 4-way intersection sign would be even more helpful...
Is that in case Alya, wthc, Bronson, and myself all come to intersection at the same time? I usually wave other ahead at a four way stop by in this case I think I would have to try to go first.

Since: Dec 12

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Well, it is the weekend & I'm feeling outrageous, so I must say chocolate covered Aly-stick with whipped creme on top & nuts below.
JustSayin

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

yum wrote:
blue pixie stix-pink starbursts
Nutella is hazelnut spread and is amazeballs! Just don't microwave it for ice cream, it goops fierce! Frost a brownie with it, then come back and thank me for giving you a new addiction! If you've ever had New York Style eclairs? The filling in those is hazelnut.
JustSayin

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> have u ever had nuttella? I just can't figure out what it is so never tried it.
Okies see my reply to the wrong post ahhhhh ha ha ha!(Checks glasses)
JustSayin

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I am a guy, we normally look like afropuff man is in our manthongs so its no surprise. Your a woman, who generally take care of the lawn so what's your excuse for the afro down below lmao ;)
Grass doesn't grow on a busy playground
2Cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Marshmellows. Lolz
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text> Grass doesn't grow on a busy playground
Don't pick fights you can't possibly win...just sayin'...lmao!!!
JustSayin

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick fights you can't possibly win...just sayin'...lmao!!!
oh I've seen your banter sweet cheeks. In the immortal words of the joker? Wait til the get a load of me. Sit back on the porch you're all outgunned. Trust me.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text> oh I've seen your banter sweet cheeks. In the immortal words of the joker? Wait til the get a load of me. Sit back on the porch you're all outgunned. Trust me.
Well, riddle me this, then...how do you expect to go head to head with me when you are clearly a dumbass?!?!? And, btw, Jason, everyone has had enough of your load of bullsh!t, but bring it if you must!!!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, riddle me this, then...how do you expect to go head to head with me when you are clearly a dumbass?!?!? And, btw, Jason, everyone has had enough of your load of bullsh!t, but bring it if you must!!!
Was just bein nosey before I went out an I'm confused? I've not posted usin this username nor any other. When I say I'm done with something, IM DONE. Being done requires not posting on topix, period, because of all the childish shit. Do yourself a favor an get over yourself. If you're not worthy of me to talk about using my username, you damn sure ain't worth using others. I don't hide who I am when I have something to say. You should know that. I've got real world shit to do now. You have a blessed day primadonna.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text> oh I've seen your banter sweet cheeks. In the immortal words of the joker? Wait til the get a load of me. Sit back on the porch you're all outgunned. Trust me.
I applaud you! There's not a better group of people who deserve to be trashed daily.

You Biggest Fan lol
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Was just bein nosey before I went out an I'm confused? I've not posted usin this username nor any other. When I say I'm done with something, IM DONE. Being done requires not posting on topix, period, because of all the childish shit. Do yourself a favor an get over yourself. If you're not worthy of me to talk about using my username, you damn sure ain't worth using others. I don't hide who I am when I have something to say. You should know that. I've got real world shit to do now. You have a blessed day primadonna.
Yep...I believe that...you are so full of it...
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I applaud you! There's not a better group of people who deserve to be trashed daily.
You Biggest Fan lol
so sorry you couldn't hang...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BOiaF 141,093
Hollywood Liberal Obama 13 min bopper 1
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 15 min Tim 8
No Foreign Policy Obama 18 min bopper 1
No Plan Obama 20 min bopper 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min Melissa1333 3,378
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 25 min blood 42
Lost respect for GPD 43 min Dislike PRIVILEGED 60
Summer Street 48 min Unracist 19
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Stick it 35
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 4 hr green fille 218
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000