#22 Mar 14, 2013
But kit kats drive me crazy

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can disagree with pink star burst...
I kno! I don't eat candy that much really but put a pink star burst in front of me an we're fighting for it ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 14, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I kno! I don't eat candy that much really but put a pink star burst in front of me an we're fighting for it ;)
Haha gosh I love you! But I love WW more... But I love u!!

United States

#25 Mar 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha gosh I love you! But I love WW more... But I love u!!
Are you fcking drunk again ;). I've figured out you love her more ;(. Called me ugly an I'm not gettin any phone calls, fck you. My feelings are not slightly ever hurt ;)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#26 Mar 14, 2013
Pink starbursts do rock...but my favorites would have to be Twizzlers, Hot Tamales, & Dark Chocolate Snickers bars

United States

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
Pink starbursts do rock...but my favorites would have to be Twizzlers, Hot Tamales, & Dark Chocolate Snickers bars
You'll get fcked up over some pink star burst ;). Twizzlers, yes. Hit tamales, no. Dark chocolate, hell no. Yuk! Dark chocolate sucks lol
yum

Huntersville, NC

#28 Mar 14, 2013
After picking out all of the pink ones, I do get desperate, moving on to the red, then orange, but absolutely not when it gets to the yellow. Often wondered why they don't make the pink in their own special bag. Pixie stix are awesome. Loved it when they changed to the gigantic stix. It's blue all the way
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#29 Mar 14, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> You'll get fcked up over some pink star burst ;). Twizzlers, yes. Hit tamales, no. Dark chocolate, hell no. Yuk! Dark chocolate sucks lol
I think you just like them b/c they're pink...lmao!!! j/k
yum

Huntersville, NC

#30 Mar 14, 2013
And how could I forget blue raspberry airheads?!

United States

#31 Mar 14, 2013
yum wrote:
After picking out all of the pink ones, I do get desperate, moving on to the red, then orange, but absolutely not when it gets to the yellow. Often wondered why they don't make the pink in their own special bag. Pixie stix are awesome. Loved it when they changed to the gigantic stix. It's blue all the way
Agreed on why the hell they dont just make pink ones. Maybe we can start a petition an starburst will make all our dreams come true lol

United States

#32 Mar 14, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just like them b/c they're pink...lmao!!! j/k
I do like pink. You should see my pink leapord print manthongs ;)
yum

Huntersville, NC

#33 Mar 14, 2013
How dare you strip the beautiful thoughts of strawberry starburst away from me and replace it with the visual of curly, coarse, raunchy, black, pubes protruding from the sides of pink leopard thongs...ugh
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#34 Mar 14, 2013
yum wrote:
How dare you strip the beautiful thoughts of strawberry starburst away from me and replace it with the visual of curly, coarse, raunchy, black, pubes protruding from the sides of pink leopard thongs...ugh
LMFAO...literally...priceless! !!:)

United States

#35 Mar 15, 2013
yum wrote:
I trim so no worries,it ain't as bad as you would imagine ;)

United States

#36 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...literally...priceless! !!:)
I am a guy, we normally look like afropuff man is in our manthongs so its no surprise. Your a woman, who generally take care of the lawn so what's your excuse for the afro down below lmao ;)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#37 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I am a guy, we normally look like afropuff man is in our manthongs so its no surprise. Your a woman, who generally take care of the lawn so what's your excuse for the afro down below lmao ;)
no fro...just an arrow...lmao!!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#38 Mar 15, 2013
yum wrote:
And how could I forget blue raspberry airheads?!
Are they still white? My feeble mind couldn't handle opening the package of blue raspberry and getting a white tongue looking candy. Hopefully they have changed them to blue.
yum

United States

#39 Mar 15, 2013
They are blue now but the mystery color is white, so you may want to stay away from them.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 15, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I am a guy, we normally look like afropuff man is in our manthongs so its no surprise. Your a woman, who generally take care of the lawn so what's your excuse for the afro down below lmao ;)
Hedges are usually put there to keep mongrels out of the yard. I guess that answers your question.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 15, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
no fro...just an arrow...lmao!!!
That definitely sounds like it's on the menu. When can I eat it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Summey 11 min ohreally37 7
Recommended contractors for decks 1 hr Build It 8
skanky moms who post party and drinking picture... 1 hr truth 82
Facts Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You (Mar '11) 2 hr djagwhr 81
Chrissy Harvey 2 hr ddsa 1
Masons in county offices 3 hr Dr Wu 13
Worst manager at Walmart dc 3 hr StapleStock 9
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 3 hr Dr Wu 35
3 Druggies arrested inside Greeneville Courthouse 3 hr Kohlrabi 39
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 4 hr Voter John Doe 29