ITS A CHILD born then we can cut off ...

ITS A CHILD born then we can cut off the food stamps

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Bonnie q Public

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Then its on its own after all the child chose its parents .

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Hung over? Still feeling the effect from last night?

Or did your stamps get cut?
Careing conservativetude

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2014
Its a hungry American child not waste in Iraq Republicans so get on the home team with your aid and comfort we get a return on this investment .
blood

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2014
another one. what in hell is 'conservativetude?'
Bush Economy

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Conservatude is like a serf in the old days except some pay is given to the labor so that it can not be called slavery . That's what I think it means anyway lol .
blood

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Bush Economy wrote:
Conservatude is like a serf in the old days except some pay is given to the labor so that it can not be called slavery . That's what I think it means anyway lol .
not the same word as above. made-up words mean anything you want them to mean, right?
Chaplain

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2014
blood wrote:
<quoted text>not the same word as above. made-up words mean anything you want them to mean, right?
You are a sinful TROLL. Repent.
blood onGOPbanner

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Its sad and its true so worry about your sin of voting for the Republican party .
BongHits4Jaysus

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2014
Too many drugs do this to the brain kiddies. Let the poster above be a lesson to you all
SMH

Charlotte, NC

#10 Feb 15, 2014
Well my gosh, if we are going to cut off food stamps then why don't we just go ahead and make methamphetimean ( sp ) legal ? In order to reduce the explosions so people can rot from the inside out . If they want doug more than we can make that happen.

You people cutting off foodstamps to the poor babies have a lot to learn and I wouldnt doubt if these meth heads are skinny nasry and sell there stamps for meth or meth ingrediants. Its a shame how people on meth sit around and post non sense 24/7/365 I thoight theCampCreek tornado got rid of most of you trashymaking no sense posters. SMH

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2014
In the 1960s the Liberals decided to start giving away our money to the poor and to the ones who won't work. They didn't like churches doing charity they thought the government could do it better!

Now look at our cities and our millions of people on the dole waiting on their EBT card every month to live.

Thank you Liberals, for turning a proud God-fearing strong country into a hellhole.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
My elderly mother grew up in an era when people paid for everything with cash and a handshake. No such thing as credit cards or loans, and most certainly no such thing as EBT or WIC.
I remember a few times when I was a kid, we would be in the grocery store and the purchase price of the groceries would end up totaling more than mom had brought in cash. So she would have to pay for the groceries with a personal check.
My mother would be absolutely red-faced in embarrassment for having to write a personal check instead of paying cash, because that was an admittance that she didn't have the real, physical money with her. That was a sign of being dirt poor.
And it didn't matter that she was writing a check that was backed up with money she actually owned in a bank. Back then, if you didn't have the cash right there with you, that was the same thing as not having the money.
Today people just walk into the store and plop down the EBT card like it is no big deal at all. Just scan your card and enter your PIN number. All courtesy of Commie Darkie Muslim.
Race to the bottom.
People make fun of Conservatives because we want things the way they used to be... let's see here how were things back in the good old days?

People worshiped God and went to church on Sundays
Doors were left unlocked
Gays were not around perverting our children
Drugs were not on every street corner
Sinful women were not spreading their legs and then having babies the state has to pay for (our taxes!)
The children knew who their Mother and their Father was and obeyed them!
Women did not go around with metal all pierced in their face like some jungle bunny savages but actually looked decent
Men and women both dressed like human beings rather than beggars
People were not over their ears in debt because they were like Marthe's mother! If they didn't have the money they saved up to buy it. Credit cards are evil.
Food Control

Butler, TN

#15 Feb 17, 2014
Its a poor child not a cute puppy is that the problem so called faith based conservatives .

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#17 Feb 17, 2014
Hey, it takes two to play, what about giving the guys something that won't let them get hard...

Don't put all the blame on the women... let those men say no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenevile High School Setting Bad Precedent 45 min The Flying Snooki 40
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 54 min real men wear skirts 448
Only crooks plead the Fifth. YIKES. 1 hr all in the family 4
the music thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Musikologist 82
Bubba confused 4 hr yetta bronstien 7
Hackers 4 hr Wonders about peo... 4
Poor wifey 5 hr Donald J Trump 2
why do children take after the bad parent????? 6 hr Good job adults 21

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance