Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat Turd

Asheville, NC

#22 Sep 13, 2013
Nobody will like him when he leaves office..Wait and see..
Seriously

York, SC

#23 Sep 13, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
Nobody will like him when he leaves office..Wait and see..
That is your response Carl Edwards/Cat Turd? Lol. I dont know anyone that likes bigoted racist like you.
Cat Turd

Asheville, NC

#24 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> That is your response Carl Edwards/Cat Turd? Lol. I dont know anyone that likes bigoted racist like you.
I'm far from being a racist.I just don't like people like you.
Seriously

York, SC

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Another irrelevant comment there Carl Edwards Aka Cat turd. See. You dont know me and when the topic turns against you, you always go to personally insulting the posters. Real grown up. What is it exactly that you dont like about me?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#27 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> The President in command gets credit for all good and bad that happens on his watch. Obama made the call to go get Bin Laden. It was his decision to do it. He gets credit. Bush wasn't a soldier in the Iraq War but he gets credit for starting it. The economy tanked in 2008 under Bushes watch BEFORE Obama becamse President so Bush gets the credit for tanking it. That's the way life works.
Actually Obama was on the golf course when he got the call the helicopters were moving in to get Osama. The Director of the CIA Leon Panette signed the execute orders to get Osama.

So like I said before Obama had nothing to do with getting Osama. He was to busy trying to be Tiger Woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min NTMD8OR 145,850
south greene football 11 min alan n 36
wikq football (Oct '13) 15 min paul renner 10
Is there any hope for poor people who vote Repu... 15 min Dr Wu 5
old men at greystone dump 22 min Dr Wu 14
$80.000 for left nut (Apr '12) 25 min Dr Wu 20
motor cycle clubs 50 min From Jenny xoxo 11
Davis Street 58 min Dr Wu 32
twested scissors 4 hr info 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs