Obama gets smacked down by Vlad Putin.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat Turd

Asheville, NC

#22 Sep 13, 2013
Nobody will like him when he leaves office..Wait and see..
Seriously

York, SC

#23 Sep 13, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
Nobody will like him when he leaves office..Wait and see..
That is your response Carl Edwards/Cat Turd? Lol. I dont know anyone that likes bigoted racist like you.
Cat Turd

Asheville, NC

#24 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> That is your response Carl Edwards/Cat Turd? Lol. I dont know anyone that likes bigoted racist like you.
I'm far from being a racist.I just don't like people like you.
Seriously

York, SC

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Another irrelevant comment there Carl Edwards Aka Cat turd. See. You dont know me and when the topic turns against you, you always go to personally insulting the posters. Real grown up. What is it exactly that you dont like about me?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#27 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> The President in command gets credit for all good and bad that happens on his watch. Obama made the call to go get Bin Laden. It was his decision to do it. He gets credit. Bush wasn't a soldier in the Iraq War but he gets credit for starting it. The economy tanked in 2008 under Bushes watch BEFORE Obama becamse President so Bush gets the credit for tanking it. That's the way life works.
Actually Obama was on the golf course when he got the call the helicopters were moving in to get Osama. The Director of the CIA Leon Panette signed the execute orders to get Osama.

So like I said before Obama had nothing to do with getting Osama. He was to busy trying to be Tiger Woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former East Tennessee priest in Virginia court ... (Aug '10) 30 min Clyde 14
News Man Stabbed in Neck in Greeneville 30 min Demon Davis II 9
Help!! My child's had is deformed!! 1 hr Nic a Wic 7
What are your thoughts on the Iowa Caucus and t... 1 hr Carl Childers 57
Super Bowl Predictions? 1 hr Tom from Foxbourough 34
Tony dean Harley (Apr '13) 1 hr shanna 5
michael holloway (Mar '14) 2 hr spiderman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages