Obama gets smacked down by Vlad Putin.

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carl edwards

Noblesville, IN

#1 Sep 12, 2013
A few years ago the president was giving a speech in front of congress; it was being televised live to every person on the planet. So right in the middle of the president's speech a Republican from South Carolina yells "LIAR!!!".

LOL! People from the south are so Christian and friendly.

Well it sure was a classic moment for the Big O. Someone with guts, someone who isn't afraid to stand up to the Commies subverting our government, calls president darkie out on something right in front of the entire world. And then darkie just stands there speechless, humiliated, looking like an angry black man.

And people call this guy a "leader"????

Well now president darkie has given yet another speech, addressing it to the entire world, and he gets smacked down yet again for all the world to see.

Among other things in his speech, the president mentioned how absolutely *terrific* Americans are. Americans are truly exceptional. Why? BECAUSE OF OUR GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES.

OMG what a dummy.

So as a response to Obama's apocryphal claim that Americans are exceptional, Russian President Vlad Putin wrote in an op-ed that Americans are delusional to think they are special. In fact, you aren't any more special than anyone else, says Putin.

Another classic moment for the Big O. EPIC DEFEAT, PRESIDENT DARKIE.

Liberals always like to brag about how articulate the Professional Teleprompter Reader is. well he just got his black rear end handed to him by--of all people--a ruskie that doesn't even speak or understand English. How's that for articulation.

You know what? Instead of running Romney as their candidate, the Republicans should have run Putin. He's a total badass. Now there's a strong leader.

The Russians have a competent, capable leader, while take a look at the garbage we have in the White House.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2013
1333_on_Dogwood wrote:
Obama could take putin in a smackdown. Tall handsome strong sexy black man over a short puny weak white man. no contest.
Violence is why all those black people are in prison. How about using a brain cell for once and you might get out of the gutters.
1333_on_Dogwood

Washington, VA

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Once you go black you won't go back
notafan

Bluff City, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2013
1333_on_Dogwood wrote:
Obama could take putin in a smackdown. Tall handsome strong sexy black man over a short puny weak white man. no contest.
Don't read much, do you? Your ignorance is showing.
1333_on_Dogwood

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 12, 2013
notafan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't read much, do you? Your ignorance is showing.
No.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 12, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
A few years ago the president was giving a speech in front of congress; it was being televised live to every person on the planet. So right in the middle of the president's speech a Republican from South Carolina yells "LIAR!!!".
LOL! People from the south are so Christian and friendly.
Well it sure was a classic moment for the Big O. Someone with guts, someone who isn't afraid to stand up to the Commies subverting our government, calls president darkie out on something right in front of the entire world. And then darkie just stands there speechless, humiliated, looking like an angry black man.
And people call this guy a "leader"????
Well now president darkie has given yet another speech, addressing it to the entire world, and he gets smacked down yet again for all the world to see.
Among other things in his speech, the president mentioned how absolutely *terrific* Americans are. Americans are truly exceptional. Why? BECAUSE OF OUR GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES.
OMG what a dummy.
So as a response to Obama's apocryphal claim that Americans are exceptional, Russian President Vlad Putin wrote in an op-ed that Americans are delusional to think they are special. In fact, you aren't any more special than anyone else, says Putin.
Another classic moment for the Big O. EPIC DEFEAT, PRESIDENT DARKIE.
Liberals always like to brag about how articulate the Professional Teleprompter Reader is. well he just got his black rear end handed to him by--of all people--a ruskie that doesn't even speak or understand English. How's that for articulation.
You know what? Instead of running Romney as their candidate, the Republicans should have run Putin. He's a total badass. Now there's a strong leader.
The Russians have a competent, capable leader, while take a look at the garbage we have in the White House.
Putin was more or less asking Obama to be more democratic when addressing this issue. Not so much an insult to Americans or our leader, but food for thought. It shows how much impact our philosophy in government has on the rest of the world. This is a glimmer of hope from an unexpected source, for me.
molonlabe

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2013
Im exceptional. I say bring it on bitches!! Hehehehee!!!!
Bush

Greeneville, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2013
molonlabe wrote:
Im exceptional. I say bring it on bitches!! Hehehehee!!!!
You sound like a shoot from the hip kind of guy to me. What we need is another war or two that will last for another decade or two.
Dogwood_Dr_Nymph

UK

#10 Sep 13, 2013
putin is respected. obama is not.
Seriously

Bennettsville, SC

#11 Sep 13, 2013
Dogwood_Dr_Nymph wrote:
putin is respected. obama is not.
Putin isnt respected. He is a communist who is feared. There is no true freedom in that country and you are admiring him?? Just like a Republican. One minute they are calling Obama a Communist. The next they are praising Putin. Hypocrisy.
Exactly

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Putin isnt respected. He is a communist who is feared. There is no true freedom in that country and you are admiring him?? Just like a Republican. One minute they are calling Obama a Communist. The next they are praising Putin. Hypocrisy.
A hypocrisy/stupidity super sized combo.
carl edwards

Alexandria, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin was more or less asking Obama to be more democratic when addressing this issue. Not so much an insult to Americans or our leader, but food for thought. It shows how much impact our philosophy in government has on the rest of the world. This is a glimmer of hope from an unexpected source, for me.
So this is what Hope and Change looks like. Americans have become the bad guys, and the Russians are now experts on diplomacy. Wow.

No, I disagree with you. Putin schooled Obama with a lesson in democracy because Putin wanted to show him up. Period.

Putin knows as much about democracy as Stalin or Chairman Mao. He co-opted the notion of "democracy" in order to rub our faces in it. And Obama let him because Obama is weak and easily pushed around the playground.

Because of Obama, the whole world is laughing at us.

Big O got out-maneuvered politically, Big O was made a fool of yet again because he is weak and nobody has respect for him. And we are all paying for it, big time.
In the know

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Both are egomanics
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2013
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

George Bush
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2013
"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

George Bush
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#17 Sep 13, 2013
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003.

George Bush
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#18 Sep 13, 2013
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

George Bush
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#19 Sep 13, 2013
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

George Bush

Oh wait. That's right Obama got Osama Bin Laden and I think the world took that pretty damn seriously.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
George Bush
Oh wait. That's right Obama got Osama Bin Laden and I think the world took that pretty damn seriously.
Obama didn't get Osama, well trained military got Osama. Obama just happen to be president when it happen.
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#21 Sep 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't get Osama, well trained military got Osama. Obama just happen to be president when it happen.
The President in command gets credit for all good and bad that happens on his watch. Obama made the call to go get Bin Laden. It was his decision to do it. He gets credit. Bush wasn't a soldier in the Iraq War but he gets credit for starting it. The economy tanked in 2008 under Bushes watch BEFORE Obama becamse President so Bush gets the credit for tanking it. That's the way life works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you rather? 12 min RageAgainstTheMeme 5
Tampons 13 min Mary 72
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 54 min Mrs Roberson 9,538
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 1 hr Mrs Roberson 151
Church Search 1 hr Mrs Roberson 16
Bill Cosby 1 hr Theo 3
Trump on Energy 1 hr Mean Muggin 1
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 2 hr Kohlrabi 27
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 6 hr Agrees with longing 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages