The super high prices Tacoma Hospital charges

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Life is Great

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Since Tacoma has a real racket going withe their outrageous prices for blood tests, is there any where else in the area to get tests done?
yep

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Dec 21, 2013
If you have no insurance you might try the health dept. Never been there myself but I've heard others talk about getting free stuff done if you're unemployed.

BTW- Tacoma is a name for a truck. Takoma is a GOOD hospital.
Life is Great

Greeneville, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2013
It should be a good hospital with the prices they charge for service. No competition. If you go to one of their doctors, they send you to their lab.
Just wish we had a another lab to go to in the area. That way the prices would be much lower as in larger cities.

I was told at CVS this is a common complaint
yep

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2013
Life is Great wrote:
It should be a good hospital with the prices they charge for service. No competition. If you go to one of their doctors, they send you to their lab.
Of course they send you to their own lab, it's in the same building...duh
Just wish we had a another lab to go to in the area.
Ever heard of Laughlin Hospital ? Greene County Health Dept.? Both have labs.
That way the prices would be much lower as in larger cities. I was told at CVS this is a common complaint
I doubt that.
marth stewart

Kingsport, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Obamacare.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Dec 28, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
Obamacare.
Overcharges by the medical profession has been a complaint since the profession was created.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Overcharges by the medical profession has been a complaint since the profession was created.
Jump in to take up for the Messiah, nut swinger.

BUFFALO, NY

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Jump in to take up for the Messiah, nut swinger.
Invective, the instrument of the clueless.
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#12 Dec 29, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Invective, the instrument of the clueless.
You are a one trick pony and an Obama nut swinger. Is that all you can say. Oh......you say repetitive, redundant, and juvenile.......again and again, and again.

BUFFALO, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You are a one trick pony and an Obama nut swinger. Is that all you can say. Oh......you say repetitive, redundant, and juvenile.......again and again, and again.
Invective--AGAIN! Your relative position is the same--Obama is the anti-Christ, totally evil and unredeemable--the cause of every thing wrong in this country. Yawn--heard it all before. That is why I call such opinions repetitive, redundant, and juvenile--they are!
Harry Lee

Greeneville, TN

#14 Dec 29, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Invective--AGAIN! Your relative position is the same--Obama is the anti-Christ, totally evil and unredeemable--the cause of every thing wrong in this country. Yawn--heard it all before. That is why I call such opinions repetitive, redundant, and juvenile--they are!
Yawn----heard your defense of the messiah before. Repetitive.........whatever, nut swinger.

BUFFALO, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Harry Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn----heard your defense of the messiah before. Repetitive.........whatever, nut swinger.
Just more of the same invective with no substance.
Old Joe

Nashville, TN

#16 May 9, 2014
I wonder what the real story is behind the Tacoma/Wellmont split. Does anyone know? The Sun story didn't get into it. It was a double speak press release.
love it

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 9, 2014
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Invective, the instrument of the clueless.
OMG who are you and where have you been on Topix? Took the words right out of my mouth. Keep preaching to the b&tchy trolls. Good luck,also.
inlawracer

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 9, 2014
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Just more of the same invective with no substance.
Come back to Topix if you are still out there. Give them thar trolls a whoopin'.
Money

Greeneville, TN

#19 May 9, 2014
Old Joe wrote:
I wonder what the real story is behind the Tacoma/Wellmont split. Does anyone know? The Sun story didn't get into it. It was a double speak press release.
They do charge too much so you can bet it was something to do with money.
money talks

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 9, 2014
Money wrote:
<quoted text>
They do charge too much so you can bet it was something to do with money.
Got to pay for the freebies that do not have insurance somehow, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min WTSenior 150,021
wikq football (Oct '13) 1 hr ohwell 33
What do u think about Islam 3 hr Wolftracks 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,140
IF you were rich would you vote Republican ? 5 hr Digger 4
We must repent as a nation the only way 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 5
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 5 hr BeastOfBurden 5
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 5 hr Digger 56
south greene football 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 61
Greene County Schools 6 hr common sense 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••