First Prev
of 5
Next Last
true

Tampa, FL

#88 Dec 23, 2013
She has no qualifications. Her job description literally says that no experience nor education is required. The holder of the position serves at the pleasure of the appointing authority. The woman was a secretary at skills before this. She has no actual direct care experience. The people who are replacing the departing staff are either her old buddies from skills or new hires off the street. She gave one of her skills flunkies a day shift position after only 4 months of service. She did this over top of many experienced senior staff who were already on the register. If you don't bow down to her you're not going to get ahead in that company.
yep

Greeneville, TN

#89 Dec 24, 2013
She is one of the most egotistical know it alls you will ever meet,she surrounds herself with yes people who beg at her feet for crumbs and beg to have their heads patted.ABSOLUTE TRASH!!!!
Damn

Greeneville, TN

#90 Dec 24, 2013
Hummmm wrote:
Not following state and or federal policies and regulations can cause loss of federal money to operate and get facilities closed in a hurry. Not to mention what kind of allegations againist staff or staff against the state could result from the same.
. I heard Randy W. In Mainteance covered a lot for her because his wife and faintly work for her.
yep

Greeneville, TN

#91 Dec 26, 2013
Bitch,got her staff(the ones who realy work and dont sit on there asses at the office)the same thing she got them last year,not a damm thing!
his ex

United States

#92 Dec 26, 2013
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>. I heard Randy W. In Mainteance covered a lot for her because his wife and faintly work for her.
Randy wouldn't cover for her just because Chris works there. So not sure why you had to throw his name in there.
weeee

Greeneville, TN

#93 Dec 31, 2013
The food probably was bought on the P-card,In other words by the tax payers of TN.Noticed Margie and a few of her pets at ETCH was taken off the ETCH email list and Moved to the ETRO email list,This probably happened because when those Homes are sold Margie and her pets will still have a job at ETRO and the rest at ETCH will be stuck working for less for whoever will buy the homes.People need to understand Margie dont care about anyone but her self.That is how she has been at Skills and now at ETCH.She has pick about 4 or 5 office staff to take with her at ETRO and said to hell with the rest of the office staff and staff in the homes.
Kbites

Johnson City, TN

#94 Jan 3, 2014
know her wrote:
I dont know how she is now but at skills she would act like she cared so much about the people that lived there,but it is all fake.She is a nasty, power hungry ego maniac who is only concerned with herself.She bent the rules to suit herself and when anyone else made even the smallest mistake she would come down on you like she was God. SOOOOOO glad she left.
Oh PLEASE take her back!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#96 Jan 3, 2014
weeee wrote:
The food probably was bought on the P-card,In other words by the tax payers of TN.Noticed Margie and a few of her pets at ETCH was taken off the ETCH email list and Moved to the ETRO email list,This probably happened because when those Homes are sold Margie and her pets will still have a job at ETRO and the rest at ETCH will be stuck working for less for whoever will buy the homes.People need to understand Margie dont care about anyone but her self.That is how she has been at Skills and now at ETCH.She has pick about 4 or 5 office staff to take with her at ETRO and said to hell with the rest of the office staff and staff in the homes.
they don't won't her or her ass kissers at ETRO, an dat Pam is a skanky bitch an a larr cannt bleve nuthin out her stinky mouth, she's a nasty bitch, this is thee hole trutf.
princessfalldown

Greeneville, TN

#97 Jan 5, 2014
des anyone knowabout gvdc laying off again????
known facts

Greeneville, TN

#98 Jan 5, 2014
GVDC is not laying off.they just hired in 10 new staff and going to hire in more.ETCH homes will be sold out.Margie, Pam and about 4 others will be going to the ETRO and have a job made up for them,while the rest of ETCH office staff will be layed off,So look at the ETRO state email list,If your name isnt on it like Margies and Pams,your probably going to get the boot,and the staff out in the homes will be given the option to work for less money,Payed there Annual and Comp time to them,and either go home or stay for less money and no benefits.Just telling you all the truth,I dont sugar coat things like Margie does.
kbites

Elizabethton, TN

#99 Jan 28, 2014
known facts wrote:
GVDC is not laying off.they just hired in 10 new staff and going to hire in more.ETCH homes will be sold out.Margie, Pam and about 4 others will be going to the ETRO and have a job made up for them,while the rest of ETCH office staff will be layed off,So look at the ETRO state email list,If your name isnt on it like Margies and Pams,your probably going to get the boot,and the staff out in the homes will be given the option to work for less money,Payed there Annual and Comp time to them,and either go home or stay for less money and no benefits.Just telling you all the truth,I dont sugar coat things like Margie does.
. If this is true why don't sum body tell it to the rite people mabe they will get rid of her ass!!
kbites

Elizabethton, TN

#100 Apr 24, 2014
Well folks Pam scooted her fat sorry ass right in the assistant director, next stop Stephanies out Pam's in next stop margi out Pam in her position ! They all so uppity it's sicken. Can't wait till the day po po gets ole Pam for DUI , jail don't care if ya no anythang or not lol lol lol!! Hey she's a good examl for a sooperfiser
Questions

Greeneville, TN

#101 May 8, 2014
Though the grapevine at ETCH the rumors are you not longer have to be a state employee for 2 years to become a house manager in ETCH. Is this so, and why did they change it? Rumor is they did it so Mrs. Story could place a friend that has not been with the state for those 2 years in a house manager position. Is that true? Also, rumor is that "friend" threatened to quit if she was not placed as house manager in Stone Dam. Is that true?
Lol

Mohawk, TN

#102 May 8, 2014
Yep that is true. Although she did try to get postion at gcs and was laughed at.
Buck01

United States

#103 May 8, 2014
You people don't know what your talking about she has 4 years with the state and if she is going for supervisor who cares anyway
inquiring

Charlotte, NC

#104 May 8, 2014
kbites wrote:
Well folks Pam scooted her fat sorry ass right in the assistant director, next stop Stephanies out Pam's in next stop margi out Pam in her position ! They all so uppity it's sicken. Can't wait till the day po po gets ole Pam for DUI , jail don't care if ya no anythang or not lol lol lol!! Hey she's a good examl for a sooperfiser
are you saying Pam W is assist director of etch now?
just so ya'll know....the director is still getting kudos in nashville
ITT

Greeneville, TN

#105 May 19, 2014
Glad Craven mentioned the staff yesterday at the PGA,Margie sorry ass didnt,I talked with several people yesterday that didnt know her and when I pointed her out and she made her rounds with the fake smilling everyone could tell shes a fake,And Ill mention it to some county cops to hang around the VFW to keep a check on Ms Wagner.
ravin4craven

Johnson City, TN

#106 May 19, 2014
ITT wrote:
Glad Craven mentioned the staff yesterday at the PGA,Margie sorry ass didnt,I talked with several people yesterday that didnt know her and when I pointed her out and she made her rounds with the fake smilling everyone could tell shes a fake,And Ill mention it to some county cops to hang around the VFW to keep a check on Ms Wagner.
Is Craven still as good looking as he was? Haven't been involved in DIDD for a few years and used to think he was a handsome man. Margie Story (years ago) employed me back during the GCS era...not even sure if they are still in Greeneville anymore...I had a lot more respect for Margie than I did that dimwit Jim G. He pulled some crappy shenanigans in his stint there as PG. I believed Margie to be very knowledgeable and caring towards the staff as well the clients. Guess silver isn't the only thing that tarnishes with old age..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 50 min FancyPantsy 3
Poll What all u put on a bloney sandmich? 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 20
Angie Summey 1 hr Poser 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,783
Masons in county offices 3 hr FancyPantsy 14
Recommended contractors for decks 4 hr Pat 10
casey pridemore (Apr '13) 4 hr the moose lodge 14
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 11 hr Dr Wu 35
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 12 hr Voter John Doe 29
More from around the web