Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

The ole Bitch hog comes in to work in a pissy mood and starts moving staff for no reason. Then she wonders why so many people are going back to GVDC. Then she sends out a memo about commenting on certain websites. Got news for her..what I do on MY time,on MY computer is my business and there is not a damn thing she can do about it. I work at the homes and have saw her abuse of power. Does she even know the state policies..I doubt it.
state

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Cant stand her.She is nothing but a fake,Hope one day she gets whats coming to her.
Hummmm

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Lone_wolf720 wrote:
The ole Bitch hog comes in to work in a pissy mood and starts moving staff for no reason. Then she wonders why so many people are going back to GVDC. Then she sends out a memo about commenting on certain websites. Got news for her..what I do on MY time,on MY computer is my business and there is not a damn thing she can do about it. I work at the homes and have saw her abuse of power. Does she even know the state policies..I doubt it.
Are you serious? She actually did this. I would love to know exactly what the memo said and who it was sent to. This seems somewhat unprofessional. Why acknowledge that people are talking on a web forum. Seems there should be too many more important tasks that need to be done rather than sending out memos that won't do a thing but fuel the fire .
tell me some more :)
Hummmm

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Not following state and or federal policies and regulations can cause loss of federal money to operate and get facilities closed in a hurry. Not to mention what kind of allegations againist staff or staff against the state could result from the same.
hell yes

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Heard someone from Nashville ask why so many people are going back to GVDC.Maybe they will investigate it and the truth will come out,Maybe she will be ask to resign or be fired.Sure hope they talk to me.
so really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

hell yes wrote:
Heard someone from Nashville ask why so many people are going back to GVDC.Maybe they will investigate it and the truth will come out,Maybe she will be ask to resign or be fired.Sure hope they talk to me.
So what is your name so we can talk??
hell yes

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Dont worry about my name,worry about kissing Margies ass,probably one of her rats running around up there,funny thing no one is on here defending her,probably because everything that is posted here is true,dont you think so.
inquiring

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Was there state inspectors in the homes today?
fyi

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

inquiring wrote:
Was there state inspectors in the homes today?
Licensure
tweet

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Hope they find something wrong and fire Margie.
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

There is a state investigator from Nashville that has been asking alot of questions around campus
inquiring

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

LOL wrote:
There is a state investigator from Nashville that has been asking alot of questions around campus
What questions?
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I dont know but I know 3 staff that has talked to them.
just in

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why 3 staff can stand out front and smoke for 35 minutes at dogwood and Margie can stand out front for 25 minutes and smoke,looks like this is wasteful tax payers money. and Pam Wagner comes out and sits her coffee and purse and other things on the state mini vans hood just to get her keys out,I guess she dont want to scatch her own vehicles hood, .And also why there getting to park in front of dogwood instead of a parking place for several minutes.looks like Tusculum Police needs called and start writing some tickets.
inquiring

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Ya'll probably barking up the wrong tree cause etch is getting great kudos in nashville right now. Don't look for that to chg anytime soon.
just in

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Thats quiet ok,But if Margie Makes 1 wrong move,she will be reported.
hohohoes

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

I just heard that the bitch had a catered party for all of the office staff and house managers.Geuss the techs didnt get anything agin.Unless you count being berated and treated like you are a child any time she is around.
true

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

She did Have a party for all the "executive" staff. Support staff don't benefit from anything there. Now there are 11 more staff going back to Greene valley. Half of which I know are contacting the commissioner. Let's hope something changes soon.
when

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

we had a dinner for every one at GVDC same as usual,This woman sounds like one more BITCH.
please

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Can some one tell me her qualifications for this position?And if all the staff is going back to GVDC who is replacing them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min tea bag forum 144,748
josh kesterson 45 min hank 4
New place to eat in Greeneville 45 min Dark Ages 8
Alan Broyles My Hero 48 min Democrats Loot 12
mandy sue fellers 1 hr wonderland 3
Does anyone remember Bottoms UP (Sep '10) 1 hr iLOVEDdestiny 202
Scott Weems (May '13) 1 hr iLOVEDdestiny 22
county commission took easy way out 1 hr strange 37
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 7 hr FriendofDog 23
Robbie Britton gettin fatter and fatter 7 hr FriendofDog 18

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••