wlos

Greeneville, TN

#43 Oct 20, 2013
Try 6667.00 a month as of 2012, 41.03 per hr probably higher now .Tennessean data central,
Tennessee Gov Employee salaries 2012.With her back ground and education she should only be making minimum wage.
bookie

Mosheim, TN

#45 Oct 21, 2013
Margi makes almost seven thousand dollars a month,to sit on her ass and talk behind peoples backs.
catch

Greeneville, TN

#46 Oct 21, 2013
You got that right,And people wonder why state gov is broke.
soup

Mosheim, TN

#47 Oct 21, 2013
All her dam picks she keeps bringing out from skills are nothing but kids who have no idea what they are doing.Unless talking on the phone counts that is!
12twelve

Mosheim, TN

#48 Oct 23, 2013
Just to let you all know how hard Margi works.She was filmed outside smoking twelve times the other day.FYI has been turned into the comptroller's office.Good luck!!!
catch

Greeneville, TN

#49 Oct 24, 2013
Sounds like wasteful spending of tax payers money.
12tweleve

Mosheim, TN

#50 Oct 24, 2013
this is just one video,all she and her select few do is stand out at the back door and smoke, drink coffee and talk about people.All of us lowly GVDC employees are tired of her uppity ass,So we are taking action.You can thank us later.
tweeet

Greeneville, TN

#51 Oct 24, 2013
Margie I know you read these post,So all im going to say is I hope 1 day you need help with something because im going to step on you like you have stepped on everbody else,you are a fake low life bitch.From your lies to your fake ass smile,I hope you rot in hell.You might have everybody in Nashville fooled but not me or the rest of the people working at GVDC and ETCH.One day karma will catch up to you.I hate your guts.And ETCH would be a better place without you,When you walk in that place everybody there looks miserable.They hate your guts to,so do all of man kind a favor and leave state gov,because obviously you dont know what the hell you are doing.
Vic

Greeneville, TN

#52 Oct 25, 2013
I wish Garland had not had them (Etch) taken away from him.
coming soon

Mosheim, TN

#53 Oct 25, 2013
One of these days that bitch Margi is gonna piss off the wrong chick and she ona get her ass beat.
GVDC

Mosheim, TN

#55 Oct 27, 2013
Almost every person that I have spoke with that went out to the homes hates her,they say she is vindictive,mean,and most importantly has no idea how to care for the people she is charged to care for,that is other than smoking and eating all day.
bigassbitch

Greeneville, TN

#56 Oct 27, 2013
As you can see from that big ass,she really eats and drinks all day long.
come on

Mosheim, TN

#57 Oct 28, 2013
Lets hear some stories about Margi when she was at Skills,and how she mysteriously got her job at ETCH.
the story

Mosheim, TN

#58 Oct 28, 2013
come on wrote:
Lets hear some stories about Margi when she was at Skills,and how she mysteriously got her job at ETCH.
Back stabing and cutting peoples throats.
yep

Mosheim, TN

#60 Oct 28, 2013
fire her a--!!!!!!!!
legal

Greeneville, TN

#61 Oct 29, 2013
As everyone already knows GVDC will never be sold or closed because there getting ready to start taking in more people,But whats funny ETCH can and will be sold in the next 5 to 7 years.Wonder what Margie and her little rats will do then.My guess she will be sent home because skills is shutting down in the near future,ETCH will be bought out,So thanks Margie for fucking everybody.
mandy

Mosheim, TN

#62 Oct 30, 2013
I told her something in confidence once at skills,and less than 20min later caught her telling the receptionist what I had said.DO NOT TRUST HER!!!!!!!!!!
capo

Mosheim, TN

#63 Nov 2, 2013
If the things that have been said here about this Margi Story woman are true,then she is the worst kind of crook and woman
trick

Greeneville, TN

#64 Nov 2, 2013
I seen her Halloween night flying over GVDC on her broom.
Statesfinest

United States

#65 Nov 3, 2013
trick wrote:
I seen her Halloween night flying over GVDC on her broom.
She lies to people telling their going out to a home then they don't. Gets kinda old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge david lenard 14 min Idk but i been told 1
Mexican running round in Ghillie suit and head ... 50 min Curious 13
Somebody selling booty on Facebook 51 min Jax 15
Lily Crouch 1 hr unreal 7
Asheville Hwy wreck 1 hr Harold 14
wicked step mothers (Mar '11) 3 hr No thanks 275
Hunter Duff (Jul '15) 3 hr jack03 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance