gvdcgirl

Mosheim, TN

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Funny how she acts as if she owns the campus and has never even worked there.
who

Greeneville, TN

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Someone has said that her staff is trying to come back to GVDC,There must be some reason why.Maybe she is starting to treat staff like the way she treated staff from skills.LIKE SHIT
soIveheard

Mosheim, TN

#23 Oct 8, 2013
I have heard that if staff that came from skills are placed into house manager positions,a lot of her GVDC staff plan to call TSEA.Get ready because that is exactly what she is planning to do.Why do you think her old house managers from SKILLs came with her to ETCH,It dang sure wasnt because of the stability or DSP pay.
wgaf

Greeneville, TN

#24 Oct 9, 2013
She dont own shit at GVDC,She can act like she does,but as far as trying to run things there,Theres still a chief officer over the campus,she dont have no say so outside that building ETCH uses.
What ever

United States

#26 Oct 10, 2013
Yes staff are returning to GVDC. The same staff that where chomping at the bit to leave. I guess they are finding out grass is not greener on the other side after all. Promises and lies bated them off GVDC grounds people beware. More folks are trying to return but there is just only a few jobs left to be filled at GVDC. Becareful for what you ask for is all I got to say about it.
Mike

United States

#27 Oct 10, 2013
What ever wrote:
Yes staff are returning to GVDC. The same staff that where chomping at the bit to leave. I guess they are finding out grass is not greener on the other side after all. Promises and lies bated them off GVDC grounds people beware. More folks are trying to return but there is just only a few jobs left to be filled at GVDC. Becareful for what you ask for is all I got to say about it.
That's the truth right there!
Funny

Mosheim, TN

#28 Oct 11, 2013
saw her on campus the other day,she looks like one hateful BIATCH
ITTT

Greeneville, TN

#29 Oct 11, 2013
Its a shame that shes only been with the state around 2 years and making around $41.00 per hr and she thinks she knows everything about state gov,All she knows how to do is lie to your face,One day Karma will come back and get her,and when it does, I hope the first thing she thinks of is how she tried to fuck with everybody at skills and ETCH.
DDD

Greeneville, TN

#30 Oct 15, 2013
Theres only a few people likes her,Only a couple couple staff that works in the old dogwood building likes her,I guess they have to tolerate her,I know that RN Pam Wagner kisses her ass,and maybe 1 or 2 others but the rest cant stand her.
Tpe3

Greeneville, TN

#31 Oct 17, 2013
All most of them do over there is eat all day long and sit out back and smoke.Thats why most of there asses are huge,Margie looks like she cant walk strait all slumpt because of that giant ass,They all sit behind the computer all day and those asses keep getting bigger and bigger.What a waste of tax payers money
Big black

Mosheim, TN

#32 Oct 17, 2013
Tpe3 wrote:
All most of them do over there is eat all day long and sit out back and smoke.Thats why most of there asses are huge,Margie looks like she cant walk strait all slumpt because of that giant ass,They all sit behind the computer all day and those asses keep getting bigger and bigger.What a waste of tax payers money
Big asses you say.I like those for sure.where is this joint at sounds like my kinda digs.Play on the computer and look at big asses....yep that would be perfect.
Hammer

Mosheim, TN

#33 Oct 18, 2013
Scare tactics and intimidation.....that is how Margie works.
Really

Toledo, OH

#34 Oct 18, 2013
Sounds like a few of the team leaders at GVDC!
pinewood

Mosheim, TN

#35 Oct 18, 2013
I know several people who work out in the homes,they all say she is a politican and has no place in the job she has.I guess it who ya know.They all say she tries to tell people what to do when it is obvious she has know idea idea what she is talking about.
sheisstupiddddd

Mosheim, TN

#36 Oct 18, 2013
I have personally saw her tell some one not to do something and then she does the thing she said not to do.She is a hypocrite.
Tpe3

Greeneville, TN

#37 Oct 19, 2013
When those clients come into Dogwood she walks around drinking her coffee and eating in front of them,but if staff would do that, it would be a write up.Such a hypocrite bitch.
TN employee

Shelby, NC

#39 Oct 19, 2013
If you look up her *official* job description it says that its an executive position, no experience or education required. She "serves at the pleasure of the appointing authority". She only has a high school diploma, no direct care experience, she was a secretary before she was "appointed" program director. Wonder how that happened?
rugburn

Mosheim, TN

#40 Oct 19, 2013
she hit dem knees!!!!!!!!!
samesame

Mosheim, TN

#41 Oct 19, 2013
Tpe3 wrote:
When those clients come into Dogwood she walks around drinking her coffee and eating in front of them,but if staff would do that, it would be a write up.Such a hypocrite bitch.
she does what she wants when she wants,that is what happens when you have no one to really answer to.She is a mean, vindictive,nasty bitch.She has been made wealthy and will now throw anyone under the bus that she cant keep under her boot.
TN employee

Shelby, NC

#42 Oct 19, 2013
Oh! And her salary is $3996 a month! All of this is public record if you know where to look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expose your snitch 4 min Just Me 33
Where to find men to play-- must be discreet (Sep '12) 25 min Nobody 30
the blacks 33 min Amber Lockhart 13
Easy girls 35 min Sedaka 7
crusin in greeneville 37 min Palease 4
No surprise here. 48 min katie 6
Mark furgason is a piece of (Oct '12) 1 hr A Friend 20
Idiot in charge! 17 hr curious 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web