First Prev
of 5
Next Last
abc123

Greeneville, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I don't understand how someone can be moved around from one home to another or one shift to another just because the bosses friends want your position.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Quick, unpalatable answer: No Union; No Seniority. Employees then become playthings for management to use and abuse.
squeaky wheel

Gloucester, UK

#3 Sep 25, 2013
abc123 wrote:
I don't understand how someone can be moved around from one home to another or one shift to another just because the bosses friends want your position.
Because they are the "boss". Work harder and smarter then maybe you'll become boss and move your friends around.
Jar Head

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 25, 2013
squeaky wheel wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are the "boss". Work harder and smarter then maybe you'll become boss and move your friends around.
Or vote a union in and lose your job completely.
funny

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Ive heard if you dont kiss Margies ass you wont get any where.Plus why in the world would supervisors from other agencies leave to work there for far less money.You can bet they have been assured management positions.
weee

Greeneville, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Thats what I think also,Its going to be so funny when those homes go private and the need for Margie and all her ass kissers is no longer needed.
gcskills

Greeneville, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Id like to know how she got the job in the first place.She has no hands on experience with direct care...ZERO..She does not have a degree of any kind.She was a secretary who moved into a very high paid position.She now has brought from her old job people that were in key positions,and put them into positions of power there and then conveniently gave those people way more power than the position has ever had.Ie-incident management coordinator. She was a bully at GCS and im sure she is a bully at ETCH.She is the do as I say not as I do kind of person.She will talk to you like she is your best friend to your face and then screw you over when you are gone. Have fun with her every one here is glad she is gone.
yippydippy

Greeneville, TN

#8 Oct 1, 2013
gcskills wrote:
Id like to know how she got the job in the first place.She has no hands on experience with direct care...ZERO..She does not have a degree of any kind.She was a secretary who moved into a very high paid position.She now has brought from her old job people that were in key positions,and put them into positions of power there and then conveniently gave those people way more power than the position has ever had.Ie-incident management coordinator. She was a bully at GCS and im sure she is a bully at ETCH.She is the do as I say not as I do kind of person.She will talk to you like she is your best friend to your face and then screw you over when you are gone. Have fun with her every one here is glad she is gone.
well I would say she has very good knee skills!!!
know her

Greeneville, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2013
I dont know how she is now but at skills she would act like she cared so much about the people that lived there,but it is all fake.She is a nasty, power hungry ego maniac who is only concerned with herself.She bent the rules to suit herself and when anyone else made even the smallest mistake she would come down on you like she was God. SOOOOOO glad she left.
yep

Greeneville, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Margie will give you a big hug to distract you from her cutting your throat.
intheknow

Greeneville, TN

#11 Oct 1, 2013
you all have fun with her,you are her pawns and she hates your guts.good luck
chocolate

Greeneville, TN

#12 Oct 1, 2013
she a beeatch
smp

Greeneville, TN

#13 Oct 1, 2013
trash with a title.
Miley

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Anyone that goes out to those homes are ignorant. Kiss everything you have bye bye once they are privatized!
IdGAF

Greeneville, TN

#15 Oct 4, 2013
About 99.9% of everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.She acts like she cares so much about people when she dont even know there name.I think she is on drugs or something because when you talk to her,her eyes look weird,they get big one second and she is squinting the next,maybe she needs a drug test,anyways she cant last forever and she will reap what you sows.
Whatever

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Isn't ETCH going to comcare ? That's what I heard.
pddklmto comcare

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Isn't ETCH going to comcare ? That's what I heard.
are you crazy?????? etch is not going to comcare people always want to start a rumor...
Whatever

Indian Trail, NC

#18 Oct 4, 2013
That's the story that was told to me. Crazy is not what I would call myself.
IdGAF

Greeneville, TN

#19 Oct 4, 2013
No but she sure is hiring alot of staff from Skills
yep

Greeneville, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2013
IdGAF wrote:
No but she sure is hiring alot of staff from Skills
dang right she is.and putting them into positions they dont deserve or are not qualified for.She will do what she wants and will get what she wants as long as she keeps Craven's pants around his ankles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min Bree_Z 5,538
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 31 min Veronica 143
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 34 min Non-deserving 9
Feeling lonely for the holidays 43 min Alex Nicole 70
dirtbag shoots cat,goes to jail 1 hr I know 66
Pooja (Mar '14) 1 hr NobodyUKno 7
wheel tax 2 hr Yeah 115
What is your favorite poem? 8 hr csmaven 127
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 23 hr Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating