First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Tazewell, VA

#1 Jul 5, 2009
I was told of a gay nude campground called Timberfell. Is this true? How can this be legal?
Mama J

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 5, 2009
Its true, there is a website. How would it be illegal? There are no laws against being gay and camping in a tent or cabin....

http://www.timberfell.com/

eeks! lol
What

Tazewell, VA

#3 Jul 5, 2009
The illegal part is running around nude acting like animals. Having sex in open etc. I'm calling the federal authorities monday
MsUnderstood

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2009
I'm just curious as to why anyone would care. Just don't go there and visit.

Live & let live!!!!!
Ur So Sad

AOL

#5 Jul 6, 2009
What wrote:
The illegal part is running around nude acting like animals. Having sex in open etc. I'm calling the federal authorities monday
Dip wad, call all you want. You need to worry about the straight meth punks in you back yard now. None of what you said goes on there. Want me to name some of your relatives and the shameful things they've done? Want me to name who is cheating on his wife while he goes to church or how about the straight dude diddling his niece? The feds will love this hole in the woods with the stills the meth labs. Those are illegal.
gaymalelex

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 11, 2009
What wrote:
You are an idiot! Last time I checked, there were 10 titty bars in my city where a straight man can go and have a beer and have naked flesh put in his face for money and then get a private show which means anything goes, then for more money, take her home, but ,let one idiot find out that there are gay men hooking up on private property and they go crazy! WTF!!!!
how really cares

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2009
i thinks it's great that they have somewhere to go. if it bothers you stay away from it.
What

Tazewell, VA

#9 Jul 19, 2009
Time to get the community together and have it banned!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 19, 2009
Hey its a nice place, and a great place for guys who have something in common. As for you "What" just take care of MO. This place has been here for a number of years. It also brings in quite a bit of tourism tax dollars. Just wondering why it would bother you, when your in another state?

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2009
I've lived in Greeneville almost my whole life and I've never heard of any problems coming from Timberfell.

Why can't ppl just leave everyone alone. I'f you're not gay just don't go there. I'm sure they won't bother you.

Why do you have such a problem with it??
Trouble

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Sees like you hear about more trouble from Hyperion then Timberfell.
wow

Smyrna, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2009
i have never heard of this place!
OMG

Diamond Bar, CA

#14 Aug 15, 2009
What wrote:
Funny the place has been there for years and its not caused you any problems and now just because you have "heard about it" you want to call the athorities? Your pittifull people like you make me sick don't judge what you don't know and don't bother what has nothing to do with you!

Knoxville, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Guest wrote:
I've lived in Greeneville almost my whole life and I've never heard of any problems coming from Timberfell.
Why can't ppl just leave everyone alone. I'f you're not gay just don't go there. I'm sure they won't bother you.
Why do you have such a problem with it??
Gotta give it to you again. Leave these people alone. Are you afraid to be gay? Get some therapy!!!!
oh the humanity

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2009
are you serious? my dad helped build timberfell years ago when it was two gay couples looking for a place to get away from the judgeful eye of greeneville. if anything, i would think a homophobe such as yourself would be rejoicing that they were keeping themselves out of sight.

the ignorance the human species can show at times truly saddens me.
You Tell Em

AOL

#17 Aug 19, 2009
If you must meddle in peoples affairs, then please by all means focus on the meth heads in your community. Expose the men who go to church on Sundays yet have sex with underage girls on the weekends, the straight people who go from house to house and steal everyone blind. These things are illegal and yet you seem to turn a blind eye to those.
Homegrown

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2009
People can be so small minded in this town. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be from here.
rather go gay

Smyrna, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2009
This cracks me up...I can't believe that people are so closeminded and they are my neighbors! What does it matter what grown consenting adults are doing?
And as far as the Hyperion, it has some of the best food in Greeneville period. People always try to pass judgement on things they know nothing about. So unless you are a regular at the Hyperion or Timberfell, you really have no right making assumptions.
Interested

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Aug 24, 2009
Agreed! Unless you have been to either of these places yourself, who are you to judge? how do you know what goes on there? If you ever have questions about why the world is the way it is, think about What from Lee Summit, MO! That gives you all the answers you need!
Neighbor

AOL

#21 Aug 26, 2009
I live close by and you never hear a peep out of those guys. Yet you have other homes around Van Hill and Beech Creek where straight punks and gansta wanna be's peel out of the drive ways all hours of the night, driving recklessly, people do drugs, make drugs. Thieves and criminals walk up and down the road freely breaking into houses and you people complain about the best neighbors we have? Insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Finley 24 min too funny 30
Dear Flagtards of Greeneville 29 min Daisy Lou 46
Red/black Cummings diesel in gville 41 min german engineering 3
Bridget Tweed Oliver 44 min Pissed 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 57 min Gray Gypsy 9,446
Candy T 1 hr snoops 2
Any good doctors in Greeneville? 2 hr Mean Muggin 5
Bean barn 4 hr MsTre 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance