First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leaving Greenville

Greeneville, TN

#42 Mar 16, 2013
This is a scary place. I moved here thinking that Greeneville was a nice small town place that I wanted to live. NOT. Religious overtones persist no matter where you go. Look at the news. Meth -heads and thieves arrested every single day. Even people at work do nothing but complain and gossip about their own co-workers. Sad. Then you have the idiots that drive down the middle of the road while driving around a corner. Every time I drive around a corner I can bet my last dollar that some dome-shit will be driving down the middle of the road. That dipshit will also have after-market headers that make his $2K car so loud that all people in the area will snap their head to view the dumb-ass. Note to dipshits: We are not looking at you because you "are so cool. We look at you because you annoy us, and we want to remember you so we can have enough details to file a complaint to the police. DUMSHITS..
Anon

Charlotte, NC

#43 Mar 16, 2013
greeneville gal wrote:
I am truly offended that you think so little of the people in Greene County. I will admit there are alot of losers in our county but for everyone of them there is an honest hard working person. There are alot of good people in all towns and communities, and alot of them can be found in our local churches. I have lived here my entire life, never been in jail, never been on drugs and I raised my own children.(without welfare)I hope you find the Utopia you are looking for and one last thought I would like to add. Don't let the door hit you on your way out!!
^^^^^she will blow you for a pill and a ride. Troll lol lol lol la lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min tea bag forum 149,591
Should we have 100% mail in voting 9 min Trunketeer 20
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 15 min Go Devils 45
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Trunketeer 4,087
NFL goodell vs ray rice 18 min Trunketeer 13
RPUBLICAN party tells people you can't vote eve... 48 min WetBacxks Galore 1
NSA shared information with ISRAEL a foreign co... 51 min Shocking Facts 3
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 1 hr green frog 35
Linda Kirk + furniture... 8 hr quite troubling 14
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••