Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 24, 2013
fighter wrote:
lets cal em out
You go first.
Momma

Greeneville, TN

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Jason Lee biggest dead beat out there. Has 6 kids and doesn't do anything except chase and mess with married women who he mooches off of.
Kan

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Josh Hensley
lana

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Chase Knight...what a bum
MBM

Greeneville, TN

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Look there just as many DEAD BEAT MOMS in Greene co as there is dads.
wait what

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Nov 25, 2013
MBM wrote:
Look there just as many DEAD BEAT MOMS in Greene co as there is dads.
Most truthful statement I've read on here.

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Not always get the hole story with this.there's 2 sides but most only care to hear 1
GatorsRule

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Brian Parton
GuyNotGay

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2013
dtp123 wrote:
Not always get the hole story with this.there's 2 sides but most only care to hear 1
Especially the courts.
greeneville person

Greeneville, TN

#12 Nov 27, 2013
i agree with Jason Lee someone needs to shoot that SOB
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Is he still with Danielle?

“~Love conquers all~”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2013
(Troy) Shane Cox, from Greenville, SC now, but played football for Tusculum.. Deadbeat dad that has 3 kids with two women now and doesn't do anything to help take care of them. I sometimes wonder if he testicles, considering he certainly doesn't act like a man
Greeneville Ppl

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2013
GatorsRule wrote:
Brian Parton
How many babies does he have now? His oldest, are they high school age or older? I used to think he was a good dad but I haven't seen him in years.
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#16 Nov 29, 2013
I think the 1 Im thinking of was with Danielle cause she had insurance money or was it Ashlyn that had a SS settlemebt, or was it Octana that had a settlement, either way he gets money from women til they re broke and then leaves town then he does this everytime all over greeneville any woman wuth a dime he sucks her dry so whoever wants to support a man just go by his wirk he will be any body to their face and lie to get what he wants he did that little bethany that way for ever

undiscovered

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Kan wrote:
Josh Hensley
are you refering to slim?

undiscovered

#18 Nov 29, 2013
So are these dead beats from eyewitness acounts, or just a one sided story. I have been called a dead beat dad because I spend my life working so my son doesn't have to worry. You can't trust words ppl lie to look better
Peter

Greeneville, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Ima10 wrote:
(Troy) Shane Cox, from Greenville, SC now, but played football for Tusculum.. Deadbeat dad that has 3 kids with two women now and doesn't do anything to help take care of them. I sometimes wonder if he testicles, considering he certainly doesn't act like a man
I'm guessing you are one of the baby mama's? Did he pick the other woman over you & you are still upset? It's ok. Just keep laying with all those other men & maybe you will find one to raise your kid.

undiscovered

#20 Nov 29, 2013
Come guys don't we all know these young women don't need a man to raise their kids they take advantage of all men only thing they want is a free check

“~Love conquers all~”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you are one of the baby mama's? Did he pick the other woman over you & you are still upset? It's ok. Just keep laying with all those other men & maybe you will find one to raise your kid.
Haters.. It's ok, I understand,.. really, I do.. You don't know me or he, cause if ya did you'd know better as to come up with 'a distorted version to a part of my life'. The only part of your version that is true is yes, I was blessed to become a mother to a wonderful son. I'll never NEED a man to help me raise my son, got all that covered. Hope you have a great evening, I sure will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A very interesting few Bible verses to ponder 4 min shapeshift 26
really David Weems? 17 min Walter 7
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 1 hr Skeeter Mathews 25
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Steve 7,688
Poll Ever wake up war slap out? 2 hr Steve 2
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 2 hr Peter Gabriel 59
ty for slandering 2 hr gracious 32
when we die 3 hr Trunketeer 86
let's start this 3 hr Trunketeer 29
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 12 hr theangryguy 108