ghs basketball coach fired

ghs basketball coach fired

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

ballin

Brentwood, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
i no this has been on here, but i can't find it. what was the name of the coach who was fired for having affairs with the players dads?
Nita Bone

Gallatin, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
call fire dpt

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I don't know if it was for that or how long ago you are talking but the only coaches (female I assume you mean) there have been Stacia Crumley and Leslie Murray. At least in the last ten years. Murray is still there and I don't know what happened to Crumley.
Been There

Franklin, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Stacia was fired because she was sleeping with too many men and she didnt know who the father of her baby was. One of the men in the running was a players dad but it ended up not being his baby.
She was a terrible teacher and a horrible role model for the young ladies she coached. Thank goodness she is gone. I hope I never see her ugly face around Greeneville again! Go away Stacia....be gone!!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Well there you go. I actually wish I had not mentioned her name. I did not realize that had happened. I apologize for doing that.
ballin

Brentwood, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
well, it turns out, she is still around. now she is coaching little boys basketball. is she married? divorced? obviously, she's a ho.
Greeneville Girl

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Been There wrote:
Stacia was fired because she was sleeping with too many men and she didnt know who the father of her baby was. One of the men in the running was a players dad but it ended up not being his baby.
She was a terrible teacher and a horrible role model for the young ladies she coached. Thank goodness she is gone. I hope I never see her ugly face around Greeneville again! Go away Stacia....be gone!!!
she's still around Greeneville, just not at GHS anymore. Thank the Lord, she was a horrible teacher. I had her for biology and didn't learn one thing in that class. And rumor has it, she was sleeping with her players' dads. I know of a few men supposedly involved but none of them were ever really confirmed, so no point in bringing their names into it.
low ballin

Brentwood, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2012
lovely, now she's with little boys! Parents, watch your kids, they are probably next!!! Why haven't we driven her outta this town yet?
word is

Brentwood, TN

#9 Nov 16, 2012
this tramp will sleep with your husband ladies. If she has a NEW team to coach, you'd better watch out. Know her because my kid was on the team at GHS. Scandalous bitch!! She's sneaky. Like it will take nine months for you to figure out that she's even messed with your man. By then, your heart is broken and it's too late because he's showing up for a DNA test!!!
CHURCH GOER

Brentwood, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
she is here...her illegitimate kid goes to church with the family she destroyed...somehow, that destraut WIFE takes that baby to church and acts like that poor child is welcomed...kudos to you, and you know who you are...
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
word is wrote:
this tramp will sleep with your husband ladies. If she has a NEW team to coach, you'd better watch out. Know her because my kid was on the team at GHS. Scandalous bitch!! She's sneaky. Like it will take nine months for you to figure out that she's even messed with your man. By then, your heart is broken and it's too late because he's showing up for a DNA test!!!
Does it still not take 2 to tango?
inquiring mind

Charlotte, NC

#12 Nov 17, 2012
CHURCH GOER wrote:
she is here...her illegitimate kid goes to church with the family she destroyed...somehow, that destraut WIFE takes that baby to church and acts like that poor child is welcomed...kudos to you, and you know who you are...
Really? Is it the child's fault? Did the child ask to be a part of this awful scheme that these adults created? Therefore, why wouldn't you welcome the child? Where Oscar your Christianity learned from??? If the wife is taken that child to church, that definitely shows her true faith and understanding that it isn't the child's fault. The acts of some "Christians" is why non-Christians cringe at the thoughts of joining churches etc.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2012
My dad always told me, that it takes a real man to raise somebody else's kid. All I can say about the lady taking this child that isn't hers to church, is that she is one heck of a person. I'd love to give her a big hug. Good for her!
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Nov 17, 2012
I also want to add. It would be a lot easier for me to walk in the church with the child, than to walk in the church with the husband that made this child.
amen

Brentwood, TN

#15 Nov 17, 2012
heard that. heart goes out. it does take two to tango. nowhere in a pure heart are you willing to destroy a marriage, be it the husband or the tramp. shame on stacia and the married man.
old school

Kingston, TN

#16 Nov 17, 2012
I heard the shaw guys wife left him and filed for divorce. She is a fine, sweet lady ...... way to good for him.
who knows

Brentwood, TN

#17 Nov 17, 2012
i heard there were three names up for paternity testing.....all of whom were married....turned out the be the only one who didn't divorce her man...last name SPANO...hint,hint!!!!!!! first name, you guess.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps fake news 1 min True truth 22
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 16 min Cardinal 39
Candy Duncan 41 min WOW 4
Speeding Tickets: Safety or Revenue 42 min WOW 7
Chelsea Acker 1 hr Gilland 31
robin quillen leaves meeting 2 hr unreal 30
Kayla Lewis 3 hr Randy 4
Park Overall 9 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 41
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) Sat Spankenema 195

Greeneville Jobs