Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

I'd bet that WW started this post. She has to have attention.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Just b/c you're bored with talking to yourself doesn't make it my responsibility to amuse you...you're an irrelevant loser with no life, much less integrity...and, as I mentioned previously, I have no intention of wasting my spare time on some lowlife who has chosen to make trolling a career. And, if you're going to bother changing your username, you might want to also post something different, rather than repeating yourself over & over & over again...just a suggestion.
***oh, and don't say you & your multiple personalities weren't warned :)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Hi everyone,

Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.

TM 21
Bahaha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

OMG, a threat, Im soooooo scared.......lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

TopMod21 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.
Hope that helps.
TM 21
It's nice to see a Top Mod presence here :)
Bahaha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Lets hope he stays around long enough to witness your anger management problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bahaha wrote:
Lets hope he stays around long enough to witness your anger management problem.
It amuses me that you actually think you're relevant enough to make me angry...you're a joke & that just goes to show how much you know about me...nada!!! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

However, I'm with ya on hoping (s)he sticks around...I don't think Top Mods take too kindly to lowly trolls...they're the top of the food chain & you're the bottom :)

“No motto.”

Since: Mar 14

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and only had one testicle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

unc tarheel wrote:
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and only had one testicle.
LOL...well, that explains a lot...the nastiest, most hateful people usually are lacking something (or many things) ;)
Bahaha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Yep, he was also over confident and arrogant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bahaha wrote:
Yep, he was also over confident and arrogant.
...and tried to get rid of those he didn't like...much like you...it must be terrible to be so miserable, hateful, & narrow-minded & therefore, so very threatened by so many rather than capable of co-existing...
Bahaha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Neither miserable, hateful or narrow minded. Just calling you out on your ususal BS that never stops. You just cannot grasp in your self righteous mind that, guess what, alot of people dont like you...lol
Puhleeeeeeze

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bahaha wrote:
Neither miserable, hateful or narrow minded. Just calling you out on your ususal BS that never stops. You just cannot grasp in your self righteous mind that, guess what, alot of people dont like you...lol
No non no! You are wrong! You and I and all the others are one person who dislikes her accusing antics, attempted control of everything and downright craziness!(Sarcasm! LOL!)
Bahaha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Its like this, she either started this thread OR she is the biggest troll of them all. Just as soon as she was mentioned up she pops. Now you tell me, coincidence? I sincerely doubt that.
Puhleeeeeeze

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bahaha wrote:
Its like this, she either started this thread OR she is the biggest troll of them all. Just as soon as she was mentioned up she pops. Now you tell me, coincidence? I sincerely doubt that.
Dear you/me, I agree!

“# it's a smile, it's a kiss”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

#Look at WordWoman, leave it to her to bring out the Mods :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bahaha wrote:
Actually, as usual, you can't manage to get your facts straight...you actually posted three comments under different usernames vying for my attention before I responded...and I didn't reply until 4 hours after the third comment, and it was a friend of mine who alerted me to the fact that you'd apparently grown bored with carrying conversations with yourself & started again... I'm flattered that you're still obsessed, though...and my advice to you is to find something more productive to do than trolling Topix, harassing people, & being a lunatic & maybe you, too, can understand what it's like to be a confident person with a sense of pride & it won't be such a foreign and/or threatening concept to you...
Puhleeeeeeze

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

PUHLEEEEZE, let's just ignore her & hope she goes away!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Puhleeeeeeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you/me, I agree!
It's just pathetic that you don't realize how obvious & irrelevant you are to me...Why can't you just get over the fact that I don't care about you or your opinion of me?!? Why are you so invested in trying to convince me that SO many people dislike me when I've been crystal clear about the fact that I couldn't care less?!? Do you think that's the behavior that GOOD people exhibit?!? And, why should I or anyone else care about what someone who is clearly a lousy person (you) thinks?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 min ROE lets VETRANS down VA 182
Fall out from meeting... 7 min cretin56 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 140,664
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 10 min Oh No 12
Lost respect for GPD 11 min STorm TRoopers 16
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 12 min SUNburnt 29
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 18 min Rich peoples republic of 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 15 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE