how do topics get removed?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.

TM 21

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#37 Mar 27, 2014
TopMod21 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.
Hope that helps.
TM 21
It's nice to see a Top Mod presence here :)

Location hidden

#40 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Lets hope he stays around long enough to witness your anger management problem.
It amuses me that you actually think you're relevant enough to make me angry...you're a joke & that just goes to show how much you know about me...nada!!! ;)

Location hidden

#41 Mar 27, 2014
However, I'm with ya on hoping (s)he sticks around...I don't think Top Mods take too kindly to lowly trolls...they're the top of the food chain & you're the bottom :)

“My headline is receding. ”

Since: Mar 14

Greeneville, TN

#42 Mar 27, 2014
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and only had one testicle.

Location hidden

#43 Mar 27, 2014
unc tarheel wrote:
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and only had one testicle.
LOL...well, that explains a lot...the nastiest, most hateful people usually are lacking something (or many things) ;)

Location hidden

#45 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Yep, he was also over confident and arrogant.
...and tried to get rid of those he didn't like...much like you...it must be terrible to be so miserable, hateful, & narrow-minded & therefore, so very threatened by so many rather than capable of co-existing...
Puhleeeeeeze

Charlotte, NC

#47 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Neither miserable, hateful or narrow minded. Just calling you out on your ususal BS that never stops. You just cannot grasp in your self righteous mind that, guess what, alot of people dont like you...lol
No non no! You are wrong! You and I and all the others are one person who dislikes her accusing antics, attempted control of everything and downright craziness!(Sarcasm! LOL!)
Puhleeeeeeze

Charlotte, NC

#49 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Its like this, she either started this thread OR she is the biggest troll of them all. Just as soon as she was mentioned up she pops. Now you tell me, coincidence? I sincerely doubt that.
Dear you/me, I agree!

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#50 Mar 27, 2014
#Look at WordWoman, leave it to her to bring out the Mods :)

Location hidden

#51 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Its like this, she either started this thread OR she is the biggest troll of them all. Just as soon as she was mentioned up she pops. Now you tell me, coincidence? I sincerely doubt that.
Actually, as usual, you can't manage to get your facts straight...you actually posted three comments under different usernames vying for my attention before I responded...and I didn't reply until 4 hours after the third comment, and it was a friend of mine who alerted me to the fact that you'd apparently grown bored with carrying conversations with yourself & started again... I'm flattered that you're still obsessed, though...and my advice to you is to find something more productive to do than trolling Topix, harassing people, & being a lunatic & maybe you, too, can understand what it's like to be a confident person with a sense of pride & it won't be such a foreign and/or threatening concept to you...
Puhleeeeeeze

Charlotte, NC

#52 Mar 27, 2014
PUHLEEEEZE, let's just ignore her & hope she goes away!

Location hidden

#53 Mar 27, 2014
Puhleeeeeeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you/me, I agree!
It's just pathetic that you don't realize how obvious & irrelevant you are to me...Why can't you just get over the fact that I don't care about you or your opinion of me?!? Why are you so invested in trying to convince me that SO many people dislike me when I've been crystal clear about the fact that I couldn't care less?!? Do you think that's the behavior that GOOD people exhibit?!? And, why should I or anyone else care about what someone who is clearly a lousy person (you) thinks?!?
Puhleeeeeeze

Charlotte, NC

#54 Mar 27, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, as usual, you can't manage to get your facts straight...you actually posted three comments under different usernames vying for my attention before I responded...and I didn't reply until 4 hours after the third comment, and it was a friend of mine who alerted me to the fact that you'd apparently grown bored with carrying conversations with yourself & started again... I'm flattered that you're still obsessed, though...and my advice to you is to find something more productive to do than trolling Topix, harassing people, & being a lunatic & maybe you, too, can understand what it's like to be a confident person with a sense of pride & it won't be such a foreign and/or threatening concept to you...
To comment on what you said to "bahahhaa", why on earth would anyone want to lure you back here if we long to not have you??????? Maybe you need to get your facts straight!

Location hidden

#56 Mar 27, 2014
Puhleeeeeeze wrote:
<quoted text>
To comment on what you said to "bahahhaa", why on earth would anyone want to lure you back here if we long to not have you??????? Maybe you need to get your facts straight!
That's a question better asked of the person(s) who brought me up. And, why do you "long" (melodramatic) to not have me here?!? Do I serve as THAT much of a threat to your brittle little ego?!? Awww....cry me a river...most folks have much loftier "longings"...

Location hidden

#58 Mar 27, 2014
***including me (on the loftier goals/wishes)...do you see me caring whether or not you post on here or bringing you up?!? Do you think I concern myself with who likes you or not?!? Nope....see, that's how people act when folks are irrelevant...take notes...you might learn something ;)

Location hidden

#59 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
And as usual her facts are WRONG. I never posted not one single time till after WW did. Its back to that same old its all one poster story that she throws out when she refuses to believe what i have already stated, ALOT of people dont like you.
Again, you've admitted on several occasions to using a proxy server & trolling...and, again, you're not smart enough to come up with any new material. So, you claim lots of folks dislike me, including yourself...again, why should I care?!? I can't think of a single reason why I should...I don't surround myself with ignorant, mean-spirited lowlifes anyway, so no loss ;)

Location hidden

#61 Mar 27, 2014
Your all seeing eye must be brown b/c you're FOS...not to mention clearly mentally unbalanced...your parents have GOT to be mortified to have raised such a complete sociopath : /

Location hidden

#63 Mar 27, 2014
...oh, and brown eye...your post has been reported...when will you learn that posting libelous comments is unacceptable?!? Are you TRULY that dense?!?
PoopyBallZ.

Greeneville, TN

#64 Mar 27, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
...oh, and brown eye...your post has been reported...when will you learn that posting libelous comments is unacceptable?!? Are you TRULY that dense?!?
Oh your back lol. Just stop replying in this thread. Then they will all shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump for President 2 hr Free American 1
IF y0u 0nLy KnEw 2 hr botulism 3
lighthouse church of god (May '12) 4 hr Praying 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Adaani 8,080
Finally equal rights under the law for all 5 hr whothehellcares- 191
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greeneville, TN (Jul '10) 5 hr Jezebel 7,643
Wayne shelton 5 hr Jezebel 4
Suicides shouldn't be in the news 6 hr Word 14
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 8 hr southmouth 17
gneville sun hard up for news 18 hr no wonder 52