Next Last
Rick

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2014
You need to contact Word Woman.
AnonyMus

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2014
Word Woman dissappeared, where'd she go ? I think she disagreed with suggestions of corporal punishment and took a train to Texas. Just guessing...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2014
It's simple.....click on report abuse and state why you want it removed. If the moderators feel it a good reason, poof, it's gone!
wow

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2014
AnonyMus wrote:
Word Woman dissappeared, where'd she go ? I think she disagreed with suggestions of corporal punishment and took a train to Texas. Just guessing...
Hope she stays gone. She is TROUBLE.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 26, 2014
AnonyMus wrote:
WTF?!?You're a fruit loop...and, btw, I support corporal punishment.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#9 Mar 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope she stays gone. She is TROUBLE.
Looks like you're the one trying to start trouble...and too ignorant to realize that no one posts anymore b/c you're crazy, juvenile & boring...

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#12 Mar 27, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had to go say that, didn't you, Now look what you did! Sheeeee's BAAaack!
No, not really...I have a life & am staying busy these days...and I refuse to spend the spare time I do have on irrelevant losers, so no worries...Topix is all yours & you're free to converse amongst yourself as much as you like ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#16 Mar 27, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Your pitiful!
Nah...but your response is...not to mention the fact that you've maintained such an obsession despite my not posting...it really must suck to be you :/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Caught her

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2014
WW has never left. She has always been lurking here. She just proved it. I'm sure she uses many different nics/identities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wow

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 27, 2014
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to moderate your undies.
You still into the skidmark sucking?
Puhleeeeeeze

Spartanburg, SC

#22 Mar 27, 2014
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a PIG, He'll never stop!
Was that fair to a pig? Really, was it? LOL

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Oh no. This childish sh!t gonna star back up?
Larry

Charlotte, NC

#24 Mar 27, 2014
RICH JOB CREATORS have freedom of speech, freedom of religion, can do whatever they like. But you? One cross word from the LOWLY BURGOISE CLASS and you get removed from your job like IT YOUR FAULT?? Topix get remove from Topix because RICH feel like it but topix about you? Not remmoved. I blame W.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#26 Mar 27, 2014
Friends with WW wrote:
Her ex wife told her to knock it off or she wouldn't be allowed to see her child since she is posting ass a cereal killer. She must not have her son this week and she really really does not live in ashyville.
Good grief...you are certifiably insane...& are clearly also a pathological liar...not one single, solitary word that you wrote is true & there's not a chance in hell that you're a friend of mine. I'm sure you wish that I'd lower myself to befriend the likes of you, though...

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#29 Mar 27, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you bring her name up to get her back on this site.? Unless maybe you are WW.
You already tried that under two other usernames earlier...get a life & stop posting your b.s....or I can show the original poster how it's done ;)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#31 Mar 27, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
Dont let her fool you, she never leaves. Got more personalities than Sybil.
You clearly have me confused with you... And, you really need to quit pretending that you know me or what I do or don't do...it just makes you look stupid.
wow

Johnson City, TN

#33 Mar 27, 2014
I'd bet that WW started this post. She has to have attention.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#34 Mar 27, 2014
Just b/c you're bored with talking to yourself doesn't make it my responsibility to amuse you...you're an irrelevant loser with no life, much less integrity...and, as I mentioned previously, I have no intention of wasting my spare time on some lowlife who has chosen to make trolling a career. And, if you're going to bother changing your username, you might want to also post something different, rather than repeating yourself over & over & over again...just a suggestion.
***oh, and don't say you & your multiple personalities weren't warned :)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.

TM 21

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#37 Mar 27, 2014
TopMod21 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Submitting feedback is the best way to have posts or threads reviewed by our staff. To submit feedback, just click on the "report abuse" link and click on "send feedback." From there simply follow the instructions.
Hope that helps.
TM 21
It's nice to see a Top Mod presence here :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 9 min hmmmm 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 45 min -Papa-Smurf- 10,891
Trump's Mantra 52 min Gila Monster 1
do you want proof? 1 hr Wtf 11
Does anyone have a healthy female cat? 2 hr femfem 12
Pandas may become extinct 2 hr Microscopic Thunder 7
Kelly Anne Conway 2 hr Guest 51
Fetishes and fantasies 4 hr unreal 91

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages