Next Last
cuckold

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Who are they?
raiseurhand

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 27, 2013
I wont give a name but her initials are M.T.

Since: Dec 12

Ellenboro, NC

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Shhhhhhhh! I'm NOT really on pills & I DON'T REALLY even have kids who were taken away by DCS!!! I simply use that as a man decoy. Works like a charm for men here. Back off, K?!:) LOL
wht

Travelers Rest, SC

#5 May 6, 2013
So which sister are you referring to? Natasha or Brittany? Considering the facts, could be either one.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 6, 2013
I KNOW HOW THAT IS, THE WHOLE FREAKING FAMILY IS LIKE THAT! SELLING AND PAWNING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE NOT TO MENTION OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS JUST TO GET SOME PILLS! LOSERS!
wht

Gaffney, SC

#7 May 7, 2013
Yep, I don't think Natasha is allowed in any local pawn shop anymore, due to all the stolen stuff she's pawned.
IDK

Gaffney, SC

#8 May 7, 2013
LOL.....
seriously

United States

#9 May 7, 2013
Monica Thornburg
wht

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 8, 2013
Funny you should mention the term "losers"... Still hard to decide which sister your talking about.

Natasha has lost every man she's ever had, and almost every kid she's ever had, there's one in the oven now so she hasn't lost it yet, considering she's in jail right now she'll lose it too, as soon as its born.

Although Brittany is running a close second if not leading. First she lost her husband, then her fancy car, then her house, and now custody of her little boy. Yep, they're both " losers".
oops

Piney Flats, TN

#11 May 10, 2013
Tracy Jackson
for sure

Dunlap, TN

#12 May 10, 2013
Amanda cutshaw
yearight

Monroe, NC

#13 May 11, 2013
seriously wrote:
Monica Thornburg
She owes me money.
curious

Conover, NC

#14 May 11, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
I KNOW HOW THAT IS, THE WHOLE FREAKING FAMILY IS LIKE THAT! SELLING AND PAWNING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE NOT TO MENTION OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS JUST TO GET SOME PILLS! LOSERS!
would this be the angry husband (instead of the angry guy) to know you got left for a convict
been there

Sevierville, TN

#15 May 11, 2013
oops wrote:
Tracy Jackson
TOTALLY AGREE.. hell she leaves baby with whoever just to get high
been there

Sevierville, TN

#16 May 11, 2013
oops wrote:
Tracy Jackson
well her son is with his daddy now as he shld be.. i pray she never gets him back and dont get alone time with him for visitations..
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#17 May 11, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> would this be the angry husband (instead of the angry guy) to know you got left for a convict
DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK THIS IS, NO BODY LEFT ME FOR NO BODY!
interesting

Mohawk, TN

#19 May 14, 2013
brittany gets cheated on by her convict boyfriend what an idiot
Tony Montana

Faith, NC

#20 May 14, 2013
I hope these ladies can keep their families together, and am pretty sure that starts with keeping their knees together!
wht

United States

#21 Jun 1, 2013
wht wrote:
Funny you should mention the term "losers"... Still hard to decide which sister your talking about.
Natasha has lost every man she's ever had, and almost every kid she's ever had, there's one in the oven now so she hasn't lost it yet, considering she's in jail right now she'll lose it too, as soon as its born.
Although Brittany is running a close second if not leading. First she lost her husband, then her fancy car, then her house, and now custody of her little boy. Yep, they're both " losers".
wht they was never maried
ford

Columbus, NC

#22 Jun 1, 2013
I put one in her pooper pulled out had a dirty 30 on there she snorted it right off my dong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just so you knoe 10 min just- wow 3
Baileyton Restaurant opening 17 min Newbie 1
Most comfortable maxi pad (Sep '10) 37 min whothehellcares- 17
Facts for a Godless World 1 hr Dr Wu 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Melissa1333 7,641
Prayers for Mike Pence 3 hr whothehellcares- 6
ty for slandering 3 hr curious George 8
Ted Cruz for president 4 hr Girl 67
cowboys auto repair 8 hr justuraveguy 26
***** last post wins ***** 14 hr Trunketeer 1,623