curious

Greer, SC

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Does anyone know anything about him?? I just met him last night and want to know if I should keep talking to him or not?!? Help please!!
dee

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jul 30, 2014
curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him?? I just met him last night and want to know if I should keep talking to him or not?!? Help please!!
take my advice....stay away from him...i know him well an he aint nothing but trouble
pssshhht

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Thats probably his girlfriend just tryin to get dirt. Everyone has facebook so u wouldnt ask such a stupid question
call it as i see it dude

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Ell his so called shack up girlfriend casey pridemore. she is like well she goes through just like the normal lady would go through panties. she has a good man at home. her real homme at thirty twenty six camp creek rd. were her son resides all the time. she ups and leaves him maybe every other month because she found a new pole to ride on. she is severley man crazy. she cant just keep one. jimmy marshal if you read this. do me a favor. go look in the mirror dude. then there you will see worlds dumbest person. has jimmy ever been diagnosed with retardation. i wonder. because casey is never ever gonna love you. she doesnt even think your all that cute in which that makes you to perfect for each other. because she is dog puke ugly. them huge teeth and she probaly is pushing 250 or even more. but she thinks she is just the hottest. ha yea in gag me magazine. ha ha ha. but any ways yea folks it is most likely casey on here just trying to start some chitz amd dig a litle. which she is good at digging she had lice last time i seen or heard from her. we use to hang like sisters. but she got flick hungery and that was it. well ever sinve before she had brian micheal. but any ways junior if you got any brains at all. vasey has been known to have afew stds if you no whats i mean bruh. but if thats your type go for it. floor it man. but jimmy your just a freaking flunky. a no body. get real and get a life. she doesnt love you. look jow many times she has did this. open your eyes.
ashley

Maxton, NC

#5 Aug 2, 2014
Wait he has a girlfriend. He never told me that?? Why does people have to lie about that?? That pissed me off
too much info

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2014
Well honey the one he is suppose to be dateing is casey pridemore and she is the biggest liar and hooker in the state i believe. she can't fight her way out of a paper bag but she loves to let on like she does. i went to hifh school with her and others had to fight her battles so don't worry about that part. but uea she left and abandon her son as usual for him. which she does it about every pther month. thoigh. but yea also i would be getting some test done casey is the std queen. she loves the pole if you no what i mean. she would do a snake if she new it wouldn't bit her. good luck baby girl.
ashley wrote:
Wait he has a girlfriend. He never told me that?? Why does people have to lie about that?? That pissed me off
ashley

Maxton, NC

#7 Aug 2, 2014
What should I do now
St Elmo

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2014
curious wrote:
well if you have to come on here to ask I would say run or find out for yourself
roy d

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2014
He kin to bill Cosby?
just saying

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Aug 3, 2014
St Elmo wrote:
<quoted text> well if you have to come on here to ask I would say run or find out for yourself
But I just found out he's dating someone. Why should I figure out on my own?
wondering

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2014
Tell him to take a hike
MadWhiteWoman

Greeneville, TN

#12 Dec 27, 2014
So... I was talking to him then he blocks me on Facebook... Hes a wanna be player. Beware of him. He doesnt know how to be in a relationship just keeps going back to the girl that left him and moved out in her own house. Now i know why she done that. Hes a drunk, a liar, a cheater, and a dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good mechanics in Greeneville? (Aug '09) 5 min kim 81
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 11 min Curious 199
James Teeny Lover Carpenter Arrested Again 38 min Mosheim Parents 6
Wherefore Art Thou, Spunkonmytummy? 45 min Drops Mic 15
News Ticket Sales Extended For WSCC Fundraiser 1 hr Funevents4familya... 1
He got what he signed up for 1 hr Duh 2
Josh jones 1 hr Truth 3
Body found 3 hr Wondering 15
Transgender on Jeopardy tonight.. (Jan '16) 5 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 57

Greeneville Jobs