First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needanswers

Greeneville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2013
i dont hardly do suboxone but ive did a half at the most in a 5 day span. have a drugtest monday, will it be out of my system?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Why did you take it? Are you prescribed Suboxone?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
Why did you take it? Are you prescribed Suboxone?
Obviously not, he said "do suboxone". You can stop there and assume this is someone who was "doing" pain pills. They also don't have a script for the medicine or there would be no concern with drug tests. Silly to bring this to a public forum. Just plain silly.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not, he said "do suboxone". You can stop there and assume this is someone who was "doing" pain pills. They also don't have a script for the medicine or there would be no concern with drug tests. Silly to bring this to a public forum. Just plain silly.
See, I wasn't judging him or her. Maybe you are correct...maybe not. Touchy subject for me. I should not have commented to start with.
needanswers

Greeneville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2013
i didnt ask for your biased opinions on whether or not to take it so keep to to yourself. doesnt matter why i did it just wanna know if itd be out

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2013
then don't get on a forum such as Topix to ask stupid questions little one. Yes a drug will show up. If you don't have a script kiss this job or whatever reason you are testing for goodbye!
know

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 12, 2013
needanswers wrote:
i dont hardly do suboxone but ive did a half at the most in a 5 day span. have a drugtest monday, will it be out of my system?
No
Athens

Sterling, VA

#8 Nov 13, 2013
You should be fine. Don't worry about it. Your drug test should be fine. It's very hard for a drug test to pick up suboxone, and it rarely detects it.
needanswers

Greeneville, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2013
i did maybe an 8 th one day and failed a drugtest the same day. i did probably a half but over astretch of 5 days. i know they txt for suboxone but not sure how easy it is...thanks. if a few more tell me that ill feel better lol
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
then don't get on a forum such as Topix to ask stupid questions little one. Yes a drug will show up. If you don't have a script kiss this job or whatever reason you are testing for goodbye!
and what makes you an expert?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
and what makes you an expert?
Depending on who (company) is doing the drug test, depends on what is being screened for. This isn't a few yrs back where just a few drugs were tested for smarta$$. Metabolites of suboxone will be found in the system.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Melissa1333 "This isn't a few yrs back where just a few drugs were tested for smarta$$. Metabolites of suboxone will be found in the system.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever taken an English course? Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever taken an English course? Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.
I suppose to dip sh!ts like yourself it makes no sense. Let me say again...and you sound these words out and read really slow..Ok? If a potential employer is who is wanting the drug screen done, it is THEIR choice what drugs are screened for. Everyone is different. Some test for 5 some test for 7 & others have been known to test for 10 drugs. Depending on how much of the ILLEGAL (non prescription) drug is found in the system, let's then know if patient passes or fails. How hard is that to read?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2013
It actually has a lot to do with how much your employer spends on drug testing. Some may use different forms of testing and test for many drugs. This is a key factor in answering your question, considering you never mentioned WHAT KIND of test you were trying to pass. Any moron who has answered you without knowing what kind of test will be done must be as high as you.

Like I said, silly to ask here and use any answers as advice.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose to dip sh!ts like yourself it makes no sense. Let me say again...and you sound these words out and read really slow..Ok? If a potential employer is who is wanting the drug screen done, it is THEIR choice what drugs are screened for. Everyone is different. Some test for 5 some test for 7 & others have been known to test for 10 drugs. Depending on how much of the ILLEGAL (non prescription) drug is found in the system, let's then know if patient passes or fails. How hard is that to read?
You don't know what you're talking about. Just STHU.
really

Greeneville, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. Just STHU.
Can't argue with a drug addict, they know all..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. Just STHU.
lol. Ok " Christian" Tom.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
It actually has a lot to do with how much your employer spends on drug testing. Some may use different forms of testing and test for many drugs. This is a key factor in answering your question, considering you never mentioned WHAT KIND of test you were trying to pass. Any moron who has answered you without knowing what kind of test will be done must be as high as you.
Like I said, silly to ask here and use any answers as advice.
hmmm, shall I take that as an insult? You are correct that it matters which test. I was speaking about a piss test. I should have specified. My bad. But I guarantee you I am not high!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a smartass. STFU!
well hello Tim....are you Tom's other half?
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 13, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm, shall I take that as an insult? You are correct that it matters which test. I was speaking about a piss test. I should have specified. My bad. But I guarantee you I am not high!
It's quite obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. Just give it up and keep quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best beer drinker in town? 42 min Concerned 13
How much is a CCW permit? 1 hr Booger_ Burns 2
Top Dog Hot Dog Stand 1 hr Booger_ Burns 4
God is destroying America 1 hr Booger_ Burns 60
Shannon Johnson Busted again 1 hr Max Planck 29
Racist 1 hr Max Planck 5
I am tired of winning, how about you? 1 hr Max Planck 24
Biggest FB attention seekers... 17 hr Cris R 33
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? Mon just me 25

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages