accuforce or spherion at john deere
joke

Charlotte, NC

#21 Apr 26, 2012
Easy way for them to save money get rid of some of the sorry A** leadership they have especially in outbound. From the top to the tc's with the exception of a couple most of them sit around on the phone or internet doing nothing not doing there training or the job they should be .they are two faced, yellow, and spineless. A new TL but what is the difference? Still a JOKE.. time for a change in hr also one particular needs to check her house and get it straight before she gets in every one else case about ppe. And yes random drug testing should be done probably would eliminate 90% of the problem.
justsayin

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Apr 26, 2012
accuforce is a damn joke! i have tried to talk to them a few times and it seems that if you dont kiss their a**es, they wont place u anywhere. Brenda's day will come!!
stillthere

United States

#23 Apr 26, 2012
joke wrote:
Easy way for them to save money get rid of some of the sorry A** leadership they have especially in outbound. From the top to the tc's with the exception of a couple most of them sit around on the phone or internet doing nothing not doing there training or the job they should be .they are two faced, yellow, and spineless. A new TL but what is the difference? Still a JOKE.. time for a change in hr also one particular needs to check her house and get it straight before she gets in every one else case about ppe. And yes random drug testing should be done probably would eliminate 90% of the problem.
Is she the one who was injured twice already this season?? Candy scared half to death trying to TC hope she don't hurt me too>>
joke

United States

#24 Apr 26, 2012
TC's at work for 15minutes and already taking smoke breaks really???
tommygun

Herndon, VA

#25 May 1, 2012
do they still do the hair testing as a drug test

Since: Apr 12

Burns, TN

#26 May 1, 2012
tommygun wrote:
do they still do the hair testing as a drug test
Yes you have to take a urine test and a hair test
tommygun

Herndon, VA

#27 May 2, 2012
andiknowit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have to take a urine test and a hair test
at spherion or accuforce
jake

Herndon, VA

#28 May 2, 2012
they dont at accuforce
Misinformed

Mooresville, NC

#29 May 2, 2012
jake wrote:
they dont at accuforce
Umm, yes... Accuforce and Spherion both are required to do a hair follicle test if going to work at John Deere!
dan

Cambridge, MA

#30 May 2, 2012
they didnt me is all i know
stillthere

United States

#31 May 2, 2012
dan wrote:
they didnt me is all i know
didn't do me either,,3 years now..thank goodness, i love a little green now and again
stillthere

United States

#32 May 2, 2012
joke wrote:
Put this on the balance scale--One side random drug tests--other side--production loss and hiring 150+ replacements,,,,now if you are serious management? What would you PICK???
RDRC

Missoula, MT

#33 May 2, 2012
The question about random drug tests was asked in a Thurs meeting 3 or 4 years ago. The answer was that it was against Deere corporate policy. The other facilities do not perform random tests, so GX can't. There has to be probable cause, such as acting as if under the influence, smell of alcohol or an injury or accident on a fork truck.
stillthere

United States

#34 May 2, 2012
RDRC wrote:
The question about random drug tests was asked in a Thurs meeting 3 or 4 years ago. The answer was that it was against Deere corporate policy. The other facilities do not perform random tests, so GX can't. There has to be probable cause, such as acting as if under the influence, smell of alcohol or an injury or accident on a fork truck.

Thats what I mean, and if can do lte duty, you can be exempt from test---Just ask Candy 2-t7 hurt twice!!

Since: Apr 12

Burns, TN

#35 May 2, 2012
tommygun wrote:
<quoted text>at spherion or accuforce
yes i went through accuforce in december and they gave me both. Dont know about spherion.
They do inhale

Antioch, TN

#36 May 2, 2012
They need to drud test starting in the office!
Test

Brentwood, TN

#37 May 3, 2012
I took a hair test for Spherion. Every Accuforce employee I work with took only a urine test.

Why do you think they added AF? lmao. Not alot of people around here can pass hair follicle test.
LOL--Funny

United States

#38 May 6, 2012
Accuforce now gives a hair follicle test.

As for the original question asked... Go through Accuforce. I currently work through Accuforce and have previously worked through Spherion. Lori from Accuforce is on the floor all the time and takes care of any problems you have very quickly. She is approachable and doesn't have a bitchy attitude.
MaryAnne from Spherion is a total bitch and has a better than you attitude. And one big difference is that Spherion charges you somewhere around $8 a week for the 4 uniforms you get while Accuforce only charges $3.75 a week for 6 uniforms. The pay is the same through either company. The difference comes in at the service level.
stillthere

United States

#39 Jul 3, 2012
stillthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I mean, and if can do lte duty, you can be exempt from test---Just ask Candy 2-t7 hurt twice!!
Wonder why she wasn't tested after each accident???? Will she get hurt more next season, or worse hurt others!!
drama

Nashville, TN

#40 Jul 3, 2012
stillthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why she wasn't tested after each accident???? Will she get hurt more next season, or worse hurt others!!
Your sure can't shut up about this candy person can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body by me 1 min LocNess Supertramp 2
Another Florida nightclub shooting 4 min BellaRosaLinda 17
Fishing Spots in Greene (May '11) 12 min LocNess Supertramp 39
no 14 min Iamspartagus 163
Chris Brobeck 35 min LocNess Supertramp 2
CLAYMAN, CHRISTOPHER MARK (C&L Plumbing) 46 min YouKnowWho 9
Another thread deleted.. 1 hr whothehellcares- 10
BUSTED at the Hype! 8 hr Duh 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web