How old are you people?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#45 Jun 27, 2013
I remember when Jurassic Park came out...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#46 Jun 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I remember when Jurassic Park came out...
I read the book...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47 Jun 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God we have both.
Ya know, I was going to say that but I thought I'd try this from a different angle... But who am I kidding... We are brilliant genii.:-)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48 Jun 27, 2013
Who remembers the sitcom "Dinosaurs" ??... Not the Mama! Lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49 Jun 27, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, I was going to say that but I thought I'd try this from a different angle... But who am I kidding... We are brilliant genii.:-)
lol
I couldn't resist. And yes I do remember Dinosaurs! It was one of my favorites at the time.

Since: Jun 13

Jonesborough, TN

#50 Jun 27, 2013
Idk I thought The Land Before Time was pretty cool ......

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51 Jun 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I couldn't resist. And yes I do remember Dinosaurs! It was one of my favorites at the time.
It was my grandparents favorite. My grandmother still has a T-shirt with the baby on it... And she still wears it. It makes me smile just to think about seeing my cute lil Grandma in that shirt.:-)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#52 Jun 28, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
Idk I thought The Land Before Time was pretty cool ......
Honestly, I have every one of those movies packed away somewhere. There were 6 or 7.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Who remembers the sitcom "Dinosaurs" ??... Not the Mama! Lol
Oh, you just brought back some bad memories. I swear I heard that ugly little thing in my sleep when I was little! My dad used to say it all the time (in a terrible impersonation of it) after the show would come on at night and I could've strangled him! Guess he was paying me back for all of the times I ran around being annoying!!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54 Jun 28, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you just brought back some bad memories. I swear I heard that ugly little thing in my sleep when I was little! My dad used to say it all the time (in a terrible impersonation of it) after the show would come on at night and I could've strangled him! Guess he was paying me back for all of the times I ran around being annoying!!!
Lol... Sorry... It was a corny show but so funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olivia, Olivia 7 min Olivia 7
Toots 23 min outtabelton 4
Easy women in Mosheim 1 hr TNGirl 12
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 1 hr Longhaul 43
Hot men and women at LMR 1 hr FAB 1
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 1 hr MKL 1
Danny Ray Cutshall 1 hr Sweet surprise 3
Tusculum college 2 hr Just wow 21
Why do you visit topix? 6 hr Citizen 47
Who shot who's azz in bulls gap? 6 hr Citizen 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages