How old are you people?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 26, 2013
The Magician wrote:
stfu, do you not read the things you respond to. I am The Magician, not the imposter, and I can tell you I am not 54 or 44. I am both young and old, childish and wise.
You also appear to be nuts.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You also appear to be nuts.
You made me laugh.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Magician, why don't you register so that doesn't happen? I cannot tell when it's you or not bc I use mobile Topix but I do like that you seem to catch it and fix it each time.:-)
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jun 27, 2013
A lot of posters here are in their 20's and early 30's and already know everything there is to know about everything.
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#29 Jun 27, 2013
Only appear to be nuts. I'm sorry I'll try harder

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 27, 2013
WTH wrote:
A lot of posters here are in their 20's and early 30's and already know everything there is to know about everything.
We have a couple that think they are genius's.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#31 Jun 27, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a couple that think they are genius's.
Hey! I resemble that remark!!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32 Jun 27, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a couple that think they are genius's.
And then there are some of us who KNOW we are. Lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#33 Jun 27, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there are some of us who KNOW we are. Lol
People who think they know it all aggravate the hell out of those of who do. Don't you agree?

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jun 27, 2013
In my 20's
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#35 Jun 27, 2013
According to Mensa, I am a genius. According to me, I am just me. Always thought that the wisest man is one who realizes how little he knows.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#36 Jun 27, 2013
The Magician wrote:
According to Mensa, I am a genius. According to me, I am just me. Always thought that the wisest man is one who realizes how little he knows.
Humility goes a long way...
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#37 Jun 27, 2013
Knowledge is a strange thing. I worked with a man who was an honest to God genius. The problem was he did not have the sense to come in out of the rain.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38 Jun 27, 2013
Lol. I've worked with people that,counting up everything that they have seen and done,puts them at least 120 years old.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Jun 27, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>People who think they know it all aggravate the hell out of those of who do. Don't you agree?
I do concur.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40 Jun 27, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Lol. I've worked with people that,counting up everything that they have seen and done,puts them at least 120 years old.
According to common Topix census.. With all that I am expertised in... I'm like 150.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41 Jun 27, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Knowledge is a strange thing. I worked with a man who was an honest to God genius. The problem was he did not have the sense to come in out of the rain.
I'd trade in book smarts for common sense any day.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#42 Jun 27, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>I'd trade in book smarts for common sense any day.
Thank God we have both.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#43 Jun 27, 2013
As a child I remember dinosaurs walking the earth.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#44 Jun 27, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
As a child I remember dinosaurs walking the earth.
I remember seeing the first baby dinosaurs hatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathroom 8 min Dave 33
Code for Food City Gbas -n- Go 28 min No Code 4
Cabbage or WW? 33 min Alex Nicole 23
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 46 min Panavisions Films 1
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 1 hr Casual Observer 10
gneville sun hard up for news 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 8,062
Finally equal rights under the law for all 2 hr Humanist 119
new principal at baileyton? Thu bill 41
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages