Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I'm definitely racist, got anything to say?
meh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 11, 2010
 
Good for you?
clayton bigsby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

White power! 4530
abc

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 11, 2010
 
the y has a lot of people that likes to race...
meh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Being racist simply means acknowledging the fact that there *are* separate races of human. Any rational person will agree with this.

However, the idea that any one race is inherently "fitter" than another, is "bigotry". Perhaps that is the term you were looking for.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

GvegasKING wrote:
I'm definitely racist, got anything to say?
I'm a German, so what is your race?
meh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scotts-Irish, here. I like to get drunk while digging in my potato field. Afterwards, I pick fights with Catholics.
meh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

And Zool, shouldn't you be out over-engineering something while wearing lederhosen?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

meh wrote:
And Zool, shouldn't you be out over-engineering something while wearing lederhosen?
lol, nope i prefer to act irish and drink me ass off!! Yeah, I look German, but don't quite act like it!!
meh

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh, I think you can get perfectly shloshed while still honoring your roots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octoberfest

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

meh wrote:
Oh, I think you can get perfectly shloshed while still honoring your roots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octoberfest
Hell yeah, I would ferkin love to go to Oktobeerfest!!
The Invisible Empire

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 17, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

3

I like sugar, and I like tea
But I don't like ni***rs...no siree!
There's two known things that'll make me puke
And that's a hog eatin' slop, and a big, black spook!

You know it...cause I show it
Like a barn-yard rooster I crow it!
And the NAACP
Would sure like to get a-hold of ni***r-hatin' me!

Roses are red, and violet's are blue
And ni***rs are black, you know that's true
But they don't mind, cause what the heck!
You gotta be black to get a welfare check!

And I'm broke...no joke
I ain't got a nickel for a coke!
And I ain't black, you see
So Uncle Sam won't help poor ni***r-hatin' me.

Jig-A-Boo, jig-a-boo...where are you?
I's here in the woodpile...watchin' you
Jig-A-Boo, jig-a-boo...come out!
No! Cause I'm scared of the white man way down South

You know it!...cause I show it.
Stick your black head out and I'll blow it!
And the NAACP
Can't keep you away from little old ni***r-hatin' me!

Mirror, mirror...on the wall
Who is the blackest of them all?
A man named King, and there ain't no doubt
That he's causin' lots of trouble with his baboon mouth.

A ruin...he's a doin'
It's caused by the trouble he's a-brewin'
And the NAACP
Can't win if the white men stick with ni***r-hatin' me!

Hey! Mr. President! What do you say?
When are we whites gonna have our day?
The ni***rs had their's such a long, long time
I'm white, and it's time that I had mine!

You know it...cause I show it!
Stick your black head out and I'll blow it!
And the NAACP
Can't win if the white man sticks with ni***r-hatin' me
black hater

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 17, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE
so soon

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

everyone is racist
John Davis

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Im not a racist.
Surprised

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

People are crazy for being racist because in God's eyes we are all the same. He made the blacks just as well as he made the whites. So all you racist people need to get a life and quit hatin cause one day we are all going to be together whether it be in Heaven or Hell and thats a fact.
LMAO

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 18, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

so soon wrote:
everyone is racist
I agree, everybody is racist.

Whites hate Blacks, Blacks hate Whites, and everybody hates Mexicans.

Then you got the Asians, they hate us all.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Zool hates humans!!
Zool

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That is because you are a loser. Its not our fault, loser.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

meh wrote:
Scotts-Irish, here. I like to get drunk while digging in my potato field. Afterwards, I pick fights with Catholics.
Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••