Is it an ok place
In Recovery

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2012
legal drug dealers
respect doctors

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I have been going there for a long time,And they are not legal drug dealers,They all have been nothing but good to me ,but the ones that I have heard putting them down is people that goes there and they want give them anything, or not what they want anyway.They have a MRI done and see if you are in real pain,But if you really are in pain they will treat you,But if you are just looking for drugs you are at the wrong place,You might fool them for awhile,but they will catch on to you.The woman Doctor there is one of the best I have ever seen,And they will treat you with respect,As long as you treat them with respect.
tellin the truth

Madison, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2012
i use to go there when lawless was there and yes he was a jerk and i do feel like he was treatin people that didnt need that strong of meds he seen me for two years then all of a sudden told me he couldnt see me anymore then when the new lady came in she called me and ask if i wanted to come back i really like her she does not give me pain meds but does do other things to help alleviate my painin my book she is a very good doctor and seems like an excellent person
respect doctors

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Do not agree, Dr.George Lawless always treated me, with nothing but respect and caring,He was as good to me as Dr.Miller is,I think they are both great and the nurse and the other Girl I believe her name is Lisa,She makes the appts.They have all treated me nice.But I take my meds. just like i should and I have always past my pill count,because I do take them the way I am suppose to.I really think If you do right with your meds you want have any trouble,But like I said if you just want to get your hands on drugs,Its not the place that you want to go.
Just me

Antioch, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Think I'll go there just for the beautiful women that works there.
Just me

Antioch, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Yep I will
interested

Harrogate, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2013
what kind of meds do they start you on?
Iamtheman

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Lawless was a prick 100%, he didnt want to help the ones who need it, he just wanted his money and give shots in the back to cause youmore problems ! I quit going there for good, if your smart, id get away from being addicted you addicts, go get a job and get off your lazy welfare,food stamp drawing @sses..Get a real life
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2013
ANOTHER PLACE THAT HAS A LICENSE TO SELL MORE DRUGS TO ZOMBIEFY THE TOWN! DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH DOCTORS AND CLINICS DOING THIS ALREADY?! WHEN IS THIS HANDING OUT DRUGS BUSINESS GOING TO STOP?!
IgnoranceIsBliss

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Some people actually have health issues that require taking pain meds to function through everyday tasks. Doesnt make you an addict. Stop being self centered, judgemental idiots.

Honestly, im a patient at Greeneville pain solutions. I work every day and pay my taxes so im far from an addict but what i am and what others are is none of your business. The world would be a much better place if others would put more effort into worrying about themselves and not others.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Welcome to Greeneville Tennessee where 5 out of 10 people are in pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jps 20 min YouKnowWho 4
Matt Morrison (Oct '10) 23 min Matt 8
Driving habits !! 50 min Booger_ Burns 10
scary! 54 min Booger_ Burns 2
Arrows below comments 58 min whatever floats y... 2
cj turner,bad guy or sweetheart ? (Jan '11) 1 hr Leonardo 13
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 1 hr Cam 54
BUSTED at the Hype! 5 hr abc 33
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 19 hr Kohlrabi 40

Greeneville Jobs