been there

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2013
my ex husband's new girlfriend just contacted me with not too rational behavior [ psycho]. just wanted thoughts...he was verbally mentally and physically abusive. do I have girl-code responsibility to warn her? or in light of nastiness she has shown me wait until she experiences it for herself?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2013
been there wrote:
my ex husband's new girlfriend just contacted me with not too rational behavior [ psycho]. just wanted thoughts...he was verbally mentally and physically abusive. do I have girl-code responsibility to warn her? or in light of nastiness she has shown me wait until she experiences it for herself?
I would stay out of it. She isn't going to believe you anyhow.... If you have managed to get away from him, stay away and let them figure things out on their own...(again, personal opinion)
how about that

Greeneville, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2013
been there wrote:
Is that what sent you over the edge & caused you to stalk & harass the women on here??? Hell, you have probably been stalking and harassing him, too, and that's probably why his new girlfriend contacted you & tore you a new one!!!!
poor pitiful stalker

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2013
been there wrote:
Oooooh, you poor, pitiful, pathetic martyr...people are just downright mean to you, huh? I mean, it can't possibly be that everyone is irrational, psycho, nasty, verbally/mentally/physically abusive to you because you harass them, right? You deserve everything you get!
been there

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2013
how about that wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what sent you over the edge & caused you to stalk & harass the women on here??? Hell, you have probably been stalking and harassing him, too, and that's probably why his new girlfriend contacted you & tore you a new one!!!!
umm no not the case at all! have never been over the edge and do not at all stalk or harass ANYONE especially someone who previously abused me!
been there

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>umm no not the case at all! have never been over the edge and do not at all stalk or harass ANYONE especially someone who previously abused me!
p.s. I'm new to the topix blogs I think you have me confused with someone else. This woman is mean and nasty and truly displays a dramatic personality change from the person I knew prior to dating my ex-calling and texting me upwards of 10 times nightly. I was genuinely feeling sorry for her thinking she may be experiencing the same abuse I did. but thank you Gapeach I plan to take your advice and stay out of it!
ha ha

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Yes Kashira stay out of it and quit playing the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great jobs numbers! 3 hr Max Planck 26
High point of administration 3 hr Max Planck 45
Staff Pro 3 hr Bobo 10
Kilday can't handle truth 4 hr Max Planck fan 13
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 5 hr Beginning and th... 60
Lower Back Tattoos on Women 5 hr Tiny Trump peepee 20
Max Planck For Sheriff 5 hr Max Planck 271

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance