theangryguy

Athens, TN

#315 Aug 14, 2012
Apologize for not being more clearly before.
Carmen

Bakersfield, CA

#316 Sep 8, 2012
To all the men and women if you can't afford a child don't have any! All the blame is always on the man what about the lies women say to get that child? No child or children will keep a man it's a horrible to have this child without a dad, but women should be more honest . If a man tries to be that father some of you complain if he doesn't try to bad mouth him. That's why majority of men walk away it's simple to pay you $$$$$ to stay away and your child suffers no dad a weekend mom and karma does pay back. Most women need to take care of themselves be a real women don't count on child support be a role model dust your shoulders and go harder . Men your not a victim you need to start becoming more intelligent don't make one night 18 years of hell. Bottom line child support isn't another employer just help for the child not your nails not your cable bill or this new guy!
Alan

San Jose, CA

#317 Sep 10, 2012
Me ex lives with rich mother and has frauded welfare. I have asked several times if she wanted me to pay monthly support. I was told my ex's mother (who assumed the role of mother) not to worry just help out with back to school purchases and other high cost items. Now that i am remarried have a mortgage and two car payments she wants to hit me with child support services. She quit working 10 years ago as a trained medical assistant. Am i screwed? I have an attorney i meet tommorrow. I am from California.
Mrs horny

Huntersville, NC

#318 Sep 10, 2012
Alan wrote:
Me ex lives with rich mother and has frauded welfare. I have asked several times if she wanted me to pay monthly support. I was told my ex's mother (who assumed the role of mother) not to worry just help out with back to school purchases and other high cost items. Now that i am remarried have a mortgage and two car payments she wants to hit me with child support services. She quit working 10 years ago as a trained medical assistant. Am i screwed? I have an attorney i meet tommorrow. I am from California.
Yes my friend u r! U cant give money directly to the other parent. Must b sent n to nashville to get credit even if u dont have a case started yet. If you have any old reciepts medical expenses school supplies clothes. Take thoughs with you! Let us know what lawyer says
Alan

Rocklin, CA

#319 Sep 11, 2012
Lawyer was arrogant wierdo! And very expensive searching for another here in Sacramento.
incredible Jeff

Statesville, NC

#320 Sep 12, 2012
How can u include rent or house payment,lights,water,cable,pho ne in this argument. If your not a dead beat you would be paying for these things without a child. So if u add a child whats left food,clothes,school,doctor bills,extra curricular activities.
amen

Kingston Springs, TN

#321 Sep 12, 2012
Move back to California & take her to court there. Greene County is a joke. They are for the mom all the way.
Frustrated

United States

#322 Oct 11, 2012
I knOw exactly what you are talking about. In Tennessee they can take your license and put you in jail if you do not pay... But after my fiancÚ pays child support he has barely enough for gas and food, needless to even think about rent or utilities or a savings account. I agree he should take his part in being responsible for his child but I don't think he should have to pay for rent and utilities in full for two households just bc the state gave custody to his ex! Ugh it's so frustrating to see a good guy get so worked over bc of the child support system, a father needs to live too.
here ya go

Columbus, NC

#323 Oct 11, 2012
Go to www.tn.gov , child support services , calculater
Frustrated wrote:
I knOw exactly what you are talking about. In Tennessee they can take your license and put you in jail if you do not pay... But after my fiancÚ pays child support he has barely enough for gas and food, needless to even think about rent or utilities or a savings account. I agree he should take his part in being responsible for his child but I don't think he should have to pay for rent and utilities in full for two households just bc the state gave custody to his ex! Ugh it's so frustrating to see a good guy get so worked over bc of the child support system, a father needs to live too.
ghig

Bessemer City, NC

#324 Oct 12, 2012
Vujvfgb
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#325 Oct 13, 2012
I know I've mentioned in this discussion before about this issue however, there is alot of deadbeat fathers out here and all over, my dad especially, that would not give his kid the shirt off his back and words to give the child comfort. I think that these type of "fathers" should be forced into taking care of their kids legally and financially. For these other fathers that do things for their kid and help support them financially including having to pay child support, they should be acknowledged and not have the full amount of child support that has been obligated to him to pay. Our Justice system does not work for the honest hard working and law bidding person, your treated more like a criminal than the criminals themselves.
Rumrunner

Houston, TX

#326 Nov 24, 2012
Well i will have to say support can screw a guy over when you have a scorn woman. In my case my ex said she was on birth control, and she knew i didnt want any more kids since i already had two and was in a custody battle which i eventually won. Well she was not on birth control it was a lie to get pregnant and since we broke up she went out of her way to destroy me and the company i had and even bragged about it to friends and family. Once the company closed down i lost my job and house yet she still tries to get more support and always tries to get jail time. I have tried for a reduction until i get on my feet again yet court and prosecutors always fight its actually gone up while income went down and had two children living with me. Not to count she uses child support and show causes to keep me from seeing my daughter so end result from a scorn woman, lost job, lost home, lien on bank account so no bank now of and suspended license, and ruined credit. So support can destroy a person just that easy. One you loose your license finding a job is even harder and then running the chance of pulled over w no license my ex stalked me calling the police when i pulled out so its not always so cut and dry like you read in some of these posts. Jail only ruins the guy it does nothing for the family only pockets the city with money coming in for the parent in jail, it would be different if that money while in jail went to support now that would be a different story. That would actually solve some of the issues if jail was enforced, because once that parent gets out of jail they are still behind and deff no job so he/she is already on track to be put back in jail for support.
http://www.facebook.com/unfairchildsupport
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#327 Nov 24, 2012
Look my x wife is over 15,000 behind in support but yet she never goes to jail ! If it was me my ass would be locked up ! Lol says she is self employed ! BULLSHIT ! she is so sorry she wouldnt even work in a pie tasting factory !
Alan

Mountain View, CA

#328 Nov 27, 2012
Well went to court judge was fair with me. But a woman ahead of me made me sick and i thought i would share with you. After being awarded more money the woman turned torwards those of us waiting our turns to see the judge smiled and said, "cha ching!" My wife and i were disgusted by this display.
Nasty old man

Austin, MN

#329 Dec 25, 2012
Different states have different laws in the state of Minnesota whenever you make 25% of that goes for child support for all you knew daddy's out there that are just getting your divorce and real eyes and you have to pay child support they can go back two years possibility you were making really good money than but you not now you're screwed you Gotta go to court you Gotta show that you have no money you got a NT at your bank account you Gotta show you haven't got a dying coming in and then hope no one shows up for court but you and the judge
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#330 Dec 27, 2012
It is not just dead beat dads out there. In Greeneville more so than a lot if other places I know of, the "mothers" do not have custody, get to see there kids(with local city law enforcement on the womans side) and be thousands of dollars behind. They work for cash so they don't pay taxes and then pay ever so little at there convenience. They have had great jobs with benefits but decide to quit to get on food stamps. I know it takes a lot to raise children but women should be held to the same code as the men.
Donnie

Austin, MN

#331 Dec 27, 2012
Alrightythen2 wrote:
It is not just dead beat dads out there. In Greeneville more so than a lot if other places I know of, the "mothers" do not have custody, get to see there kids(with local city law enforcement on the womans side) and be thousands of dollars behind. They work for cash so they don't pay taxes and then pay ever so little at there convenience. They have had great jobs with benefits but decide to quit to get on food stamps. I know it takes a lot to raise children but women should be held to the same code as the men.
but when people that do not pay child support keep quitting their jobs in changing where they live so nobody knows where to get the cha support from these are deadbeat dads and deadbeat moms I had this friend of mine every time his xwife found out where he was working he would quit his job and go find one somewhere else he so far behind on child support he doesn't even bother to file taxes when the government can track down these guys and get the money for those children I pay my child support this justices me off when people say they're getting screwed over on their child support they got everything they had coming to them
Step parent 101

United States

#332 Dec 30, 2012
My husband wasnt thinking with his penis. He was married and got his now x wife pregnant. He pays $695 a month because he was in the army and she knew exactly how to screw him over. She cheated on him while he was in afganistan! We have tried a modification through PA domestic relations and they basically laughed in our face. He isnt in the army anymore he is a disabled vet with an income of 540 a month. We have 2 KIDS. One and three year old. I understand it cost alot to raise a child but i dont understand why his first born child is more important to the court system . She is living as if she is royal and i am about to have to get another job so i can pay the rest of the child support and i never get to see my kids so we can afford food if we are lucky so a 7child year old gets $1400/ month.
On top of all this why do we not even get to claim that we pay child support on taxes. And she gets daycare pd for by us and she gets to claim the child care credit. Its all bs. All i am trying to do is be an advocate for my kids because no one else is
tinker wrote:
men need to start thinking with their minds and not their penis and they wouldn't get into this situation. It takes alot more than 200 to 300 a month to raise a child.
dont ever trust a girl if she says she is on the pill....why leave all the power in her hands but fuss when it doesnt turn out the way you want.
on another note if a woman receives any kind of state assistance ie food stamps etc does the state automatically go after the father for child support?
man

Fort Valley, GA

#333 Mar 21, 2013
Momma wrote:
It takes alot to raise children. You have to put a roof over thier head,clothes on their back,food in their stomach.lights,water,school supplies,shoes,medicine and doctor bills when thier sick,personal hygiene products to keep them clean,I could go on and on but I will just say that 200 or 300 dollars a month from the dad is nothin. It should def. be alot more. Men get off way to easy when it comes to child support and it's really sad.
if you feel the man should pay more, what does the woman pay, what ever happened to it takes two to raise a child? A man is sending 700 a month on a child to be fair the woman is spending 700 a month on the child also so the child is benefiting with 1400 a month, bullshit the 700 a month is more likely going toward the benefits of the mother and you know that I know friends of mine pay 3500 a month why does a child need 3500 a month
man

Fort Valley, GA

#334 Mar 21, 2013
Kari-Lyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were married and had had a two income family I wouldn't take my child's father to court demanding money constantly. I would rather my child have a good relationship with their father and let him help me out when he could rather than to be harrassing thier father all the time. She lives in a very nice large home and has told us on several occasions she doesn't need a dime, but rather just "feels like it is his responsibility to pay" and I am not disputing the fact. I just don't think the courts do it evenly.
well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned about relationshps 32 min csmaven 48
***** last post wins ***** 44 min Kohlrabi 601
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 4 hr Veronica 8
info about eric jones 5 hr Reclaim rights 16
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 5 hr Dutch 22
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 6 hr Independent1 55
say it ain't so 7 hr owes me money 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 11 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 12 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 16 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News