Whites work for a living like most bl...

Whites work for a living like most blacks THE MAJORITY rules

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

FriendofZebra

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
You can't help one without helping the other .
veryvermllion

Gallatin, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
I don't care if the blacks and hispanics take over. Go right ahead my family will either move or when in the minority do as the minority do -- complain, wallow in self pity, riot in the streets, get EVERYTHING FOR FREE, get to stay home with all your illigitimate babies (cause the fathers are on some kind of free programs too). Well you get the picture. Liberals go ahead continue destroying this nation cause pretty soon there will be no one to keep you up.
FriendofFlies

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
veryvermllion wrote:
I don't care if the blacks and hispanics take over. Go right ahead my family will either move or when in the minority do as the minority do -- complain, wallow in self pity, riot in the streets, get EVERYTHING FOR FREE, get to stay home with all your illigitimate babies (cause the fathers are on some kind of free programs too). Well you get the picture. Liberals go ahead continue destroying this nation cause pretty soon there will be no one to keep you up.
You will do what your told . We tried it your way under Bush and thats the reason our economy is where it is today form a surplus and good times for all.
FriendofFlies

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
If you work for a living Democrat party is all you got black white and any shade in between

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nolichucky View Golf 4 min Atticus Finch 3
drug dealers in moshiem 13 min Jack 7
Joshua Fortner 20 min Dreamer 4
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 25 min Princess Hey 2,614
Scottie green/ 527 is a under cover druggie 25 min Wtf 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 25 min Princess Hey 10,331
My old friend Trunky 26 min Tracking 8
Witches in Camp Creek 10 hr Dare2love 23

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages