CIGARETTES cost more lives than METH ...

CIGARETTES cost more lives than METH OR BATH SALTS

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

CancerGods

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2013
It just came to me even children in the same house or car get sick because of it . Yes even I used to be addictive to nicotine .
tracedPosioned

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Its true we need to fight to remove all harmful drugs from our society .
drycough

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Cancer the costly dirty word Obama take scare of that .
DUCKbrains

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2013
Its the last freedom and legal drug that kills millions each years and cost Obama care billions to boot . Suck up and watch the years of life fade away folks . Its time to quit and save the dollars
Lol

Greeneville, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Ppl who smoke cigarettes, can still function and not abandon their children!!! They can still go to work, keep their homes and provide for their family. Not saying smoking cigs is good for you, but are you seriously comparing cigarettes to meth and bath salts?
CanerGods

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2013
Lol wrote:
Ppl who smoke cigarettes, can still function and not abandon their children!!! They can still go to work, keep their homes and provide for their family. Not saying smoking cigs is good for you, but are you seriously comparing cigarettes to meth and bath salts?
Yes cost in medical care alone cost billions
informant

Jonesville, SC

#9 Dec 22, 2013
I think you all have been watching too many anti cigarette adds. The statistics in those adds were outdated years ago. You all need to look up the facts first instead of just watching TV and spouting things out online. More people die from cancer that haven't ever smoked a cigarette than people who actually smoke cigarettes.
:)

Greeneville, TN

#10 Dec 22, 2013
This Is a lie.
:)

Greeneville, TN

#11 Dec 22, 2013
Cigarretes don't cause people to eat others faces off, or eat babies. It doesn't cause drunk driving. Cigarretes are merely just a nerve suppressant.
Ridiculous

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2013
Lol wrote:
Yeh they support their family alright, with food-stamps. Half of everyone I see using the EBT card also makes a CASH purchase too. For cigs. If they would give up the habit they would have more of their hard earned money to spend on groceries. What sense does it make that my tax dollars go towards helping them buy food when they use their money for cigs and beer. If that is the case I am going to go get on EBT so I can spend my hard earned money on tattoos. That's my bad habit.
theangryguy

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Dec 24, 2013
CIGARETTES CAUSES MORE LIVE....YOUR FULL OF SHIT! TRY DRINKING AND DRIVING DUMBASS! WELL, TENNESSEE IDIOTS, ABOUT AS STUPID AS MILK IN YOUR GAS TANK WHICH I DON'T DOUBT SOME HAVE TRIED!
Lol

Greeneville, TN

#14 Dec 24, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh they support their family alright, with food-stamps. Half of everyone I see using the EBT card also makes a CASH purchase too. For cigs. If they would give up the habit they would have more of their hard earned money to spend on groceries. What sense does it make that my tax dollars go towards helping them buy food when they use their money for cigs and beer. If that is the case I am going to go get on EBT so I can spend my hard earned money on tattoos. That's my bad habit.
Nothing was even said about food stamps, idiot! Two parents were put in jail (where they need to be) Sunday night. They have a child that's 7, that will be without her parents.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Dec 24, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
CIGARETTES CAUSES MORE LIVE....
That's the wisest thing you have said in months.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 25, 2013
I love cigarettes but they are too expensive!

You, you need to cut down on your bath salts and meth and you would not argue with yourself on Topix so often!

Merry Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 41 min liberals ruin eve... 56
Ah the Confederate Flag 42 min drones are everyw... 27
gneville sun hard up for news 1 hr get a life 39
Poll What u do after makin luv? 1 hr taK 5
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 1 hr get a life 17
Wesley Rutherford (Feb '11) 1 hr curious 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greeneville, TN (Jul '10) 1 hr Citizens 7,636
Transgender bathroom 2 hr Dave 51
Finally equal rights under the law for all 2 hr Really 123
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance