cheap an tacky

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#82 Jan 9, 2012
I have one tat that is very important to me. IT has meaning and purpose. I choose the peircings i have carefully and well unless you are examining my tongue or stomach then you dont know i have them. I think a tat on a man in the right spot and tastefully done is sexy, i do not like a man who looks like a walking billboard of drama. I have toyed with the idea of getting more, but currently am in no hurry. Not all people get tats and peircings for the purpose of showing something about themselves, some are addicted to the pain. Of five kids my brother is the only one with no tats. But i feel that if you are not a fan of tats thats ok, that is your choice, just as it was my choice to have the body art done that i did. My kids ask me about my tat all the time and since part of it is about them i tell them what it is and why i have it. I do not hide things from them, they are going to grow up in a world where they are on puplic display daily. My issue are the "girls" who wear next to nothing so that you can see all their body work, its one thing to display them in a room full of adults but i have to say when i take my son swimming and i see a chick that is 3 times my size sporting a outfit that once had to be a bikini but on here amounted to dental floss, just to show off her tat, only to have her bend over right in front of us and my four year old ask what happened to her butt (because what ever the tat was looked like a ink blob) i have issues. So please ladies keep in mind that while body art can be beautiful leave something to the imagination, let some lucky dude discover where all your tats are. Displaying them for children to see when they are in private spaces well is just distasteful.(sorry for any mispelling)
effyou

Johnson City, TN

#83 Jan 9, 2012
Trashy wrote:
I've had people I have interviewed for jobs with tats. Their resumes went into the trash can when I saw their trashy tats.
Draw all over yourself but don't whine when we won't hire you.
Keep your minimum wage,slave-ass job.
Cmon people

Brentwood, TN

#84 Jan 9, 2012
I like the one on my girls back of a huge penis entering her bum hole, just cant tell you how impressed I am with my slut. I bet her mommy is even proud she has teeth tattooed on her shatch
Rocky

Kingsport, TN

#85 Jan 9, 2012
Tattoos on women look very trashy.
Bad boy

Lawndale, NC

#86 Jan 9, 2012
Rocky wrote:
Tattoos on women look very trashy.
personally I think chicks with good tattoos very large and colorfully are damn sexy! But I see how lil weenies could be intimidated by them..

“You gotta stand for something”

Location hidden

#87 Jan 20, 2012
I love ink, but I don't think that a lady should be covered in it. When it becomes excessive then it does look trashy, and the same goes for men. Personally, I have two tattoos. One on the outside of my leg, and the other on my.......I can easily hide them both.
Larry

Abingdon, VA

#88 Jan 23, 2012
Majority of women who have tatoos are druggies or in a recovery program.

Location hidden

#89 Jan 23, 2012
Larry wrote:
Majority of women who have tatoos are druggies or in a recovery program.
Well Larry, you would be wrong and highly mistaken. I am neither of those, and I would like to know how you came up with your figures.
WTF

Kingsport, TN

#90 Jan 28, 2012
First of all I want to say that I have read this whole entire forum and for me to see how ppl view women with tats makes me absolutely sick. What is the difference between a man and a woman haveing tats? Your telling me that it is ok for a man to have tats and look sexy and all that bullshit, but me as a grown ass woman i look like trash and im not intelligent and all this other bullshit! All I have to say is FUCK YOU! I have 2 tats that are not visible and Im Fixing to have a very large back piece that is going to be done for my children oh and by the way i do not do drugs and i also have a job as a office manager at a finance company! So stick that up your ass and rotate. Do NOt judge a book by its cover, you never know when the page turns what will be there!
Rev Jones

Marion, VA

#91 Jan 28, 2012
I've got 4 women in my church that have tatoos. I told them they are nothing but white trash and need to have them removed. They are nasty looking and make me want to call the law.
melissa

Johnson City, TN

#92 Jan 28, 2012
Rev Jones wrote:
I've got 4 women in my church that have tatoos. I told them they are nothing but white trash and need to have them removed. They are nasty looking and make me want to call the law.
So, let me get this straight....you told ladies in your church that? Why call the law? I mean, don't you go to church to listen to the preacher, not check out women's bodies?
M Hughes

Rogers, TX

#93 Jan 28, 2012
To a person with tattoos, they think they are meaningful. To people who see them, they just look like more ink on a body or a bruise. They don't mean anything because they are seen so much. All a tattoo shows is another brainless person following the crowd.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, TN

#94 Jan 29, 2012
Rev Jones wrote:
Just so i get this right your saying that you told 4 women at church that they were nothing but white trash because of tatoos?? In church?? Call me crazy but this statement just shows how sadly pathetic you are an proves that your nothing but a hypocrite! hints the "I told girls at CHURCH that their white trash" sounds to me that you need to get your mind right cause this is just a shot in the dark but I'm pretty sure that people that attend church are suppose to refrain from placing judgement on other individuals due to their flaws. What god do you pray to exactly??...just saying you might wanna stop attending church if your gonna continue being a judge mental bitch!!

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#95 Jan 30, 2012
A GOOD TATTOO is expensive as hell, you get what you pay for. If you are getting an intricate tattoo you are going to want to go to a good artist, and he/she will charge you out the ass, and you have to be having a good job or something to pay for that tattoo. Tattoos aren't restricted to these 'nasty' people you guys keep talking about. I have seen so many beautiful tattoos on beautiful people that's not excessive or over done, but they are nasty trashy skank ho's with every STD in existence that does every drug in existence, for having a little ink on them right?

Location hidden

#96 Jan 30, 2012
Rev Jones wrote:
Wow what a judgmental preacher you must be! I'm sure that bought and confirmed your ticket straight to hell. Did you offer monetary donations to fund the removal of these tats out of the collection plate or building fund?(that's only if they wanted them removed) Of course you didn't! Please state the church which you attend.....I'm beyond curious. I would further like to say that it surprises me that you haven't been struck down by lightning yet. Word to the wise....don't go outside while it's storming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in grocery stores.. 20 min Dr W2 8
Fat Trump 4 hr The Truth 14
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 5 hr devin 29
Steve Bannon 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 19
S-hole party 6 hr Trumpisreallytranny 29
Tramp numbers again 6 hr Trumpisreallytranny 19
Some new Trump numbers 6 hr Trumpisreallytranny 75

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance