ho

cheap an tacky

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bubbles

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Good when its not excessive. i have a few myself. but i think ppl shouldn't get them unless there's meaning behind it. Imo.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2011
I agree, and the " tramp stamp " lower back ink just sickens me. Another typical let's all do the same thing.
Anonymous Poster X

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Trashy and probably a druggie
bubbles

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2011
:( i have a so called tramp stamp, but I'm not trashy or a drugi. I do regret that tattoo though. it was my first one
funny shiz

Madison, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2011
nasty
Well

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2011
I LOVE my tats!!!!!!!! Call me trashy I don't care. FYI anyone who has tats, won't care what you think.
okkk

Antioch, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Nasty
bubbles

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2011
I just foot under stand how they get nasty outta ppl having tattoos. Just seems silly to call them nasty just imo
Bo Bo

Madison, TN

#9 Dec 22, 2011
I bet they look good on you bubbles.

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2011
Thank you bo bo ;)

Franklin, TN

#11 Dec 22, 2011
To say a girl is "nasty" or a "druggie" because she has tatoos is simply ridiculous but hell to each their own I guess... I think their sexy tho...
your dad

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2011
...Like your mom.
MightyMouse

Macon, GA

#13 Dec 22, 2011
Ink is nice.......in the right places, although I agree with another poster.The " tramp stamp" Is way over rated.
Question

Madison, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2011
Anonymous Poster X wrote:
Trashy and probably a druggie
Appears to be a female asking? Are you jealous of another female? And do you think the same way of men with tats?

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2011
I agree my 'tramp stamp' looks hella sexy :) its better to have somethin pretty to look at when you bend over , instead of a plane ol ass ;) lol
meanies

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Dec 22, 2011
I was young when I got mine & I regret them. I don't do drugs nor am I a ho or trashy but I just wish I wasn't judged by appearance. I wish I could remove them but I can't
version 2

Kingsport, TN

#17 Dec 22, 2011
Samantha Short wrote:
To say a girl is "nasty" or a "druggie" because she has tatoos is simply ridiculous but hell to each their own I guess... I think their sexy tho...
With today's statistics ESPECIALLY down here in the south, it would be safer to just flip a coin about most women being a druggie. With what a 26% OD rate when it comes to drug addicts who OD, what's that say about society here in east tennessee? If you pop a pill for fun there's a 1 in 4 chance you will never make it out alive in your lifetime. Wow.
Maybe

Brentwood, TN

#18 Dec 22, 2011
BigBubbles wrote:
I agree my 'tramp stamp' looks hella sexy :) its better to have somethin pretty to look at when you bend over , instead of a plane ol ass ;) lol
Not if that ass is hot!
MightyMouse

York, SC

#19 Dec 23, 2011
BigBubbles wrote:
yes, but women and some men ( sick) have the same thing in the same place nationwide. I choose to be different.
Whiteness

Glen Allen, VA

#20 Dec 23, 2011

I'll always have a soft spot for tattoos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 min Princess Hey 10,853
Jewish haters 19 min I hate sjw crybabies 48
jerry frye 23 min Gvegas 3
Ian Thomas Backus (Mar '16) 26 min Rebecca moore 28
Chaffetz 33 min Really 33
We know how you all feel about druggies ... 37 min Dare2love 3
Fetishes and fantasies 45 min Thomas Clancy 25
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 1 hr katie 63
Jack Setser is missing 11 hr wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages