VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS bringing ther...

VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS bringing thermal cameras home

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

lonelyCatsCub

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2013
To spy on neighbors I heard about it not sure f its true . How much detail do they show ?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Tvfd again?
CommunityOragniz ed

Kingsport, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2013
I think the powers that be need to keep close tabs on this expensive equipment so we citizens keep our privacy in our homes .
You should know

Bristol, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security is building an army, out of PD's VFD's and rescue squads, not to mention the TSA, NTSA and others! Watch and see how this comes out! SA/SS!
Ridiculous

Afton, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2013
You guys are morons. These cameras do not show any detail at all. They show differences in temperatures. If one was pointed at your house (unless they are looking in a window) it would just show the hot spots. A person is not going to be hotter than the side of the house. Only upon closer inspection can you see a hot spot through the walls. They are used to find fires inside walls without tearing them out. They are infared cameras not Xrays
WorkMop

Kingsport, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
You guys are morons. These cameras do not show any detail at all. They show differences in temperatures. If one was pointed at your house (unless they are looking in a window) it would just show the hot spots. A person is not going to be hotter than the side of the house. Only upon closer inspection can you see a hot spot through the walls. They are used to find fires inside walls without tearing them out. They are infared cameras not Xrays
Two bodies side by side or are they gone so we can snoop around ? Think about it They need to keep close tabs on such devices .
Ridiculous

Afton, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2013
What I am saying is that unless the people are right up on your house they won't be able to see through the heat of the exterior to see inside. If they are that close they'll prob look in your window

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tramp numbers again 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
Illegal dreamers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 32
Fat Trump 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 28
Some new Trump numbers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 85
Attention anti Trump psychopath. 2 hr Moron 13
People that are going around robbing people? 3 hr Curious 13
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 3 hr Curious 32
Dogs in grocery stores.. 5 hr True Dat 56
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 5 hr Shebeenaround 41
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 6 hr True Dat 30

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages