Whats better a country girl or a city...

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#103 Oct 8, 2013
blahblah wrote:
I am a down to earth country girl so ya'll know my answer.
#IWasCountryWhenCountryWasn'tC ool
Bitch please

Melrose Park, IL

#104 Nov 6, 2013
tarzsa wrote:
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
you don't sound like a lady to me, you sound like a hoe and a city bitch. No you're past city bitch you're full on trashy what does what you do in bed have to do with anything?!?! "Lady" sorry Hun, mama told me a lady never discusses what they do in bed. Have a nice day.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106 Nov 6, 2013
#ItsSituational

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#107 May 19, 2014
#Look what I found , an old post that I forgot all about. I still feel that way, especially since the weathers warmed up. I'm ready to go tubing and canoeing and sit on a patchwork quilt and just relax :-)

I like to go down the river tubin , fishin, camping in tents, roasting nmarshmallows, mowing my yard with my Zero turn mower, working in the flowers, swimmin in the muddy lake or the crystal clear oceanwater with a cocktail in hand. It doesn't matter if I'm in the city or the country, if I'm rich or I'm poor, if I m wearing overalls or Chanel , I'm me and that is who I am. People should be true to themselves and be who you are... some call it being unique I call it genuine.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#108 May 19, 2014
Depends on the country or the city!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#109 May 19, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
<quoted text>
#IWasCountryWhenCountryWasn'tC ool
#WhenWasCountryCool?

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#110 May 19, 2014
uknow

Boardman, OR

#112 May 19, 2014
Country girls are D-U-M-B and they smell funny.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113 May 19, 2014
uknow wrote:
Country girls are D-U-M-B and they smell funny.
If you say so :-) It's up to you.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#114 May 19, 2014
LocNess Supertramp wrote:
Depends on the country or the city!
I'm pretty much country when I'm in Greeneville , but now in bigger better huge cities I like to dress up in my heels and throw in my fancy clothes. What do you Good Ole' country boys like better ?
Huh

Zirconia, NC

#115 Jan 9, 2015
Country boys lets talk about them country gals

“I am what I am.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#116 Jan 10, 2015
I prefer country gals in my hay loft; they do not mind being on their back.
City gals cannot take the hay scratching their ass and want to be on top all the time in hay loft.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117 Jan 10, 2015
ChopperBlades wrote:
I prefer country gals in my hay loft; they do not mind being on their back.
City gals cannot take the hay scratching their ass and want to be on top all the time in hay loft.
My son says I'm a redneck country girl in city body Lol showers will get that itchy scratchy off and besides I can always lay down a Blanket or a handmade quilt for comfort :-)
Just a woman

Long Valley, NJ

#118 Jan 11, 2015
I am a city girl and a country girl at heart..and reading what you both have to say leads me to believe that stupid is stupid no matter where you are from. Du*b a$$es.. You both shame all women..
not a native

Chuckey, TN

#119 Jan 16, 2015
blahblah wrote:
I am a down to earth country girl so ya'll know my answer.
All you girls here are skank,,not a real woman in this whole town,skank i say,,sank!!!!!!!
joe barrel

Conshohocken, PA

#120 Jan 29, 2015
City girls are superior because they are smarter, hotter and more feminine. The education and job opportunities in the city are better and you'll find more intelligent people. City girls are always around people and take more pride in their appearance, they exercise regularly and shower. Country girls are often overweight. Country girls are also too masculine. Also the city is better I. General, honestly, I could never see myself living in the country it's too boring.
Really

Greeneville, TN

#121 Jan 29, 2015
Does it matter which country they are from. I personally like Asian women.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#122 Jan 29, 2015
joe barrel wrote:
City girls are superior because they are smarter, hotter and more feminine. The education and job opportunities in the city are better and you'll find more intelligent people. City girls are always around people and take more pride in their appearance, they exercise regularly and shower. Country girls are often overweight. Country girls are also too masculine. Also the city is better I. General, honestly, I could never see myself living in the country it's too boring.
Pshhhh! Bahaha! Where did you come up with these lame assumptions? Did you conduct a personal survey of all women from the south? Whats wrong?.....feel a little threatned by a strong southern woman? I bet my arms are bigger around than your legs, not from being over weight, but from workin' out. I, and I'm sure most of these other women are the things you think only a city girl can be. Your welcome for your reality check. Stay light in those penny loafers city boy.
I know

Greeneville, TN

#123 Feb 1, 2015
City all the way
meh

United States

#124 Feb 1, 2015
That's like asking a man what his favorite kind of pie is.

I just really like pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The King of Kings 4 min Most Holy Trump 4
Amie Swatzell 31 min Fred 4
old man Gray's girls 45 min old crow 1
tessa dean 49 min Thomas Clancy 29
Support Solutions 1 hr wghs 23
Dan "aka Spivey Hensley 1 hr Bacon is my flavor 3
Looking 4 local ladies that need attention........ (Nov '12) 3 hr Long 28
Unemployment 5 hr Itsme33 114
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 18 hr Itsme33 47

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages