|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never dated a "country" girl therefore I can't make a proper comparison although isn't "the girl, the girl" regardless of her geographic background? And why would one be "better" than the other if you're compatible on a number of other personal, emotional and intellectual levels? Sometimes "different" is interesting and brings new perspectives into one's live. Or not...(-:
hahaha! you never date a country girl? you don't know what you missing buddy. we not good enough for you? where you from city boy? hahaha!
Rachel

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Country!!
Cities are surly a sight but nothin I wanna live in. The outdoors is gods gift that we all should take pride in. I grew up in the woods and I will never live in a city were the only grass you see is a park. I would go insane! No trees to climb? No mud to roll in?! No creeks to fish at? He'll no! Country is the way of life.
Rachel

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

daisy duke wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! you never date a country girl? you don't know what you missing buddy. we not good enough for you? where you from city boy? hahaha!
Haha amen sister! I think you'll see really fast who's more polite and respectful....us country woman (:

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

COUNTRY ALL THE WAY! Trying to explain everyday country life to a city girl is fruitless. Simple things like why tires go flat or why cell phones don't always ring when called is all new to them.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

sun wrote:
whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.
The only real difference it that a city girl has a canopy over her bed and a country girl has a canopy under hers.
All country

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Wow ladies, i thought his post was for GUYS to tell us which one they liked best. City girls or country girls. Looks like it has turned into a cat fight instead.

So Guys, which you like best
Real country girl

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Knows how to swing a hammer, read a tape measure and use a skill saw and does'nt car what anyone thinks!
country boy

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

country girls rule an that one girl wants to camp an tube an have bonfires bet shes sexy
Jethro

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Country girls don't mind getting a lil mud on em

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

I live in Asheville, so I suppose that makes me a bit of both. I can be classy & professional when need be, but don't mind getting dirty, either!:)

“bored”

Since: Jun 13

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Depends if they know how to act like a lady or a pig. Hehehe
Country Girl

Yorkville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I'm a country girl, I know bait a hook, shoot and aim, and go mudding. I can cook, really well actually. I was raised country, but that doesn't mean I can't be a lady. Country girls don't just roll in the mud all the time. Sometimes I like to just hit the city with my girls. Infact, I even have a few friends who live in the city. And they aren't snobby at all, sure they don't live like us, but that doesn't mean they can't get dirty every once in a while. You know both girls can be amazing. We shouldn't be fighting against each other, we should be united. Sure, where you live, and where you were raised, it makes a difference in your life style, but it doesn't change your personality into a snob, if there is a girl in the city who is a snob, then that doesn't (Or shouldn't) reflect on the city, it should reflect on the person themselves. Coming from a country girl, city girls are no more, no less than country girls. We are all amazing in our own way, isn't that enough?
Seriously

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Most country girls look like Miss Piggy
Country girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
City girls can be snobby or slutty.
I'm a country girl, but country girls can be slutty and snobby too. They both can be.
Just sayin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

tarzsa wrote:
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
ummmm I think you have some problems...

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

I live in the country, but I'm probably more of a city girl at heart...It all depends on what a guy is looking for I guess as to what is "best" for them...
ms karma

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

City woman are best. We're usually fit/petite, well groomed, educated, articulate, independent, career minded and appreciate the finer things in life. Country women are the exact opposite. Want proof? Drop by Wal-Mart on any Friday afternoon and it looks like a cattle stampede. Smells like one too.
Cat turd

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Greeneville is hardly city living.
UR TRASH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

ms karma wrote:
City woman are best. We're usually fit/petite, well groomed, educated, articulate, independent, career minded and appreciate the finer things in life. Country women are the exact opposite. Want proof? Drop by Wal-Mart on any Friday afternoon and it looks like a cattle stampede. Smells like one too.
Any woman is better than you. You are none of the things you described, just an obese, jealous, desperate, crazed stalker!!!
Been There

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

blahblah wrote:
I am a down to earth country girl so ya'll know my answer.
A country girl really they will swallow.Now the city girl she may spit ,but that rich azz daddy buy you a hot azz ride.But iam black theys all likes me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••