Whats better a country girl or a city...

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#62 Jul 28, 2011
KM Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>I understand completely I have agreed with a few things that green has said but the first time I called him out over a very rude comment it was on now I'm his stalker which is funny but I call it like I see it your posts are great because you call it like you see it also everyone has a right to an opinion
Yes they do its why we have the freedom of speech. But this person has followed me on more than one thread making nasty statements. To me that is a stalker. But its all good. its a bit funny.
sweet candy

Nashville, TN

#63 Jul 29, 2011
I see that most of these post are from dumb country girls who has never seen the real city girls in action. For one where not all stuck up and another yea we care about how we look only you country girls would hate because your either losing your teeth are fat and can't get a man expect for your on family memeber i am just sayin.I am a city and one hell of a lady and a freak so don't hate the player hate the game BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Mean

United States

#64 Jul 29, 2011
Lol W o W you don't sound too sweet , want a hershey bar ? Lol. Silly Girl ;)
Come On

United States

#65 Jul 29, 2011
The question should be not which is better, but which is better for YOU.
Dude

Cookeville, TN

#66 Jul 29, 2011
Define "city girl". A girl who lives in the City of Greeneville I would not define as a "city girl". Are talking about women who live in Boston, NYC, Charlotte, etc.? I don't want "high maintenance" bitches. Most Country girls are not like that.
Really

Johnson City, TN

#67 Jul 29, 2011
I must have misunderstood some of you. If you are posting on Greeneville topix you are not a city girl. There is no real city with hundreds of miles of the place.
City Slicker

Fort Campbell, TN

#68 Jul 29, 2011
Dude wrote:
Define "city girl". A girl who lives in the City of Greeneville I would not define as a "city girl". Are talking about women who live in Boston, NYC, Charlotte, etc.? I don't want "high maintenance" bitches. Most Country girls are not like that.
I know a few women in Greeneville who could fit in easily into the cities you mentioned. Not a lot, mind you, but a few.
ms joanna

Fort Atkinson, WI

#69 Sep 29, 2011
A Country Girl...
''''''''''
A city girl will take you where you need to go.
*A country girl throws you her keys and says it needs gas in it!
A city girl will tell you not to fight, it aint worth it.
*A country girl will say beat her ass and look at the crowd and say "better nobody jump in".
A city girl will let another b**ch know she can back the **** up or get knocked the **** out.
*A country girl will just knock her out!!!
A city girl tells you, she's had enough to drink.
*A country girl tells you we need another shot, we bout to get ****ed up!
A city girl goes to the club with you and sits down.
*A country girl goes to the club with you and says lets show these city b**ches how we do it.
A city girl wonders who your new man is.
*A country girl knows his first name, last name , his birthday, where he lives, who he's related to, what kinda car he drive's, where he works, how many babies mama's he has, and how many b**ches he is talking to right now!!!
A city girl thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
*A country girl lets you know that was ****ed up, but I still love you ."
A city girl expects you to always be there for them.
*A country girl knows you will always be there for them, they don't have to expect s**t.
A city girl reads this Bulletin realizes that she is a city girl and then deletes it.
*A country girl passes this to her country girls without thinking about it.
Pass this to all your country girls......if you don't REPOST THIS that's because you are a city b**ch...XOXO -----
dont be jelous cuz u aint country
Man about town

Dickson, TN

#70 Sep 29, 2011
I want one of each, they both have advantages but, I must say country girls know there place
CourtneyLee

United States

#71 Oct 30, 2011
Both have their good qualities. But girls born and raised in the city seem to have bad attitudes. A real country gal has manners, is well educated, fun and loving, can hang with the boys, and can take damn good care of her man. We're open minded, and we keep it classy. But we'll raise hell if we have too.
CourtneyLee

United States

#72 Oct 30, 2011
sweet candy wrote:
I see that most of these post are from dumb country girls who has never seen the real city girls in action. For one where not all stuck up and another yea we care about how we look only you country girls would hate because your either losing your teeth are fat and can't get a man expect for your on family memeber i am just sayin.I am a city and one hell of a lady and a freak so don't hate the player hate the game BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Real country girls actually do care about what they look like, and we do take care of ourselves. We can get a good man who is not in the family. And we don't expect to be taken care of, we take care of others. And a real country girl would not sit here and call other women "bitches" as you clearly have. We have more class and respect than that.
seriously

Graham, NC

#73 Oct 30, 2011
tarzsa wrote:
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
A lady, my dear, wouldn't be on TOPIX, let alone explaining how she is in bed ;) I know, I know, you didn't go into details, well because you are classy like that! And next time you are being ladylike (yes, it is one word) and being choosy, proofread what you post, like I am (I am- two words.) Not up for that much typing? That whole space in the middle gets me sometimes too, try I’m!

P.S. There, Their, and They’re......3 different words!! Who Knew?
Use there to refer to a physical or abstract place. Usually, if you can replace there with here in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly
Use their to show possession, commonly followed by a noun. Usually, if you can replace their with our in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.
Use they're as a contraction for they are. Usually, if you can replace they're with they are in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.
seriously

Graham, NC

#74 Oct 30, 2011
CourtneyLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Real country girls actually do care about what they look like, and we do take care of ourselves. We can get a good man who is not in the family. And we don't expect to be taken care of, we take care of others. And a real country girl would not sit here and call other women "bitches" as you clearly have. We have more class and respect than that.
Well said!
City Slicker

Johnson City, TN

#75 Nov 1, 2011
A city girl has a "canopy" over her bed and a country girl has a "can-o-pee" under her bed lol !!
sun wrote:
whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#76 Nov 1, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
A lady, my dear, wouldn't be on TOPIX, let alone explaining how she is in bed ;) I know, I know, you didn't go into details, well because you are classy like that! And next time you are being ladylike (yes, it is one word) and being choosy, proofread what you post, like I am (I am- two words.) Not up for that much typing? That whole space in the middle gets me sometimes too, try I’m!
P.S. There, Their, and They’re......3 different words!! Who Knew?
Use there to refer to a physical or abstract place. Usually, if you can replace there with here in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly
Use their to show possession, commonly followed by a noun. Usually, if you can replace their with our in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.
Use they're as a contraction for they are. Usually, if you can replace they're with they are in the same sentence, and it still makes sense, then you are using it correctly.
Grammar is hot.

Though, I'm fairly certain this particular string has actually made me dumber.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#77 Nov 1, 2011
CourtneyLee wrote:
Both have their good qualities. But girls born and raised in the city seem to have bad attitudes. A real country gal has manners, is well educated, fun and loving, can hang with the boys, and can take damn good care of her man. We're open minded, and we keep it classy. But we'll raise hell if we have too.
Apparently, you have never visited a Walmart.
THEHIGHHORSEMAN

Cookeville, TN

#78 Nov 2, 2011
Comment Samurai wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar is hot.
Though, I'm fairly certain this particular string has actually made me dumber.
impossible
countryboy

Garland, TX

#79 May 8, 2012
i love a girl who looks good covered in mud and just as good when we go out.
Scarlett

Paterson, NJ

#80 Nov 13, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of closed minded backwoods hilly billies that live in a shack on the side of the road, who doesn't know what electricty is, yeah I know you, you are using an exstion cord and a rich neighbor to power the internet, which takes me to did you happen to stumble accross it?
Are you one those people that indoor plumbing is only a dream away, so in the mean time you have to grab that there flashlight and slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Cause I want to know since when city girls aren't freaky in bed and doing it doggie style doesn't count....
as for breaking a nail nope don't like it it hurts when they break...
but then at least I have nails to break, don't sit there chewing them,like some crack ho.
ao bring it on cause this city girl can play ignorant,to what country girls are like I watched one of those magic boxes to learn me.
I read all these people talking shit about city girls and I couldn't believe it!! City girls don't care about talking shit about country girls because they are too busy having fun. That's what being a city girls is all about. N there are way worse things to be said about country girls so yea....

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#81 Nov 13, 2012
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
I read all these people talking shit about city girls and I couldn't believe it!! City girls don't care about talking shit about country girls because they are too busy having fun. That's what being a city girls is all about. N there are way worse things to be said about country girls so yea....
I've never dated a "country" girl therefore I can't make a proper comparison although isn't "the girl, the girl" regardless of her geographic background? And why would one be "better" than the other if you're compatible on a number of other personal, emotional and intellectual levels? Sometimes "different" is interesting and brings new perspectives into one's live. Or not...(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good hideout for alone time with girlfriend? 4 min Cam Weber 2
Becky hicks 4 min Her 6
your favorite beer? 13 min Beersman 3
wolf treetrimmers 20 min Krazy Katie 5
Isleys 33 min Ghost 3
who's having a trump party this friday??? 54 min free willy 1
Miranda 1 hr omg 3
Deleted when the truth comes out :) 1 hr Professor 25

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web