Whats better a country girl or a city...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#22 Jul 27, 2011
Jethro wrote:
Whatever Myst Defy is.
I'm pure country honey. I like tractors and trucks (especially old trucks) and I can make sausage gravy and biscuits that'd make your mouth water. I love old barns and I actually enjoy going to the stock pen. My favorite outfit is a ragged old tee shirt and a pair of shorts, but I clean up real good and I'm sweeter than strawberry wine.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 27, 2011
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pure country honey. I like tractors and trucks (especially old trucks) and I can make sausage gravy and biscuits that'd make your mouth water. I love old barns and I actually enjoy going to the stock pen. My favorite outfit is a ragged old tee shirt and a pair of shorts, but I clean up real good and I'm sweeter than strawberry wine.
Myst i love you. your my idol !!!
Okay

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Jul 27, 2011
Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Girl i am both city and country. Born country and will be til the day i die but live the city life most of mine. So ummm yea not as backwoods as you though. It was a joke and and if you are two fing stupid to realize it then thats your problem not mine. Like i said in my first post. A country girl at heart is what most men around here want. but also a girl that likes to dress up and look good. Get over your city ways pick up a helmet and go 4 wheeling some time. Guys around her love a girl that doesnt scream when she get mud on her shoes...peach.
But being stupid is your forte.
and livinf in Johnson city doen't constitute city living.
But Take your advice and put on your helment Greene county has enough special neeeds.

Don't scream when you get mud on them shoes you must live like a pig Oink Oink...

I don't have to go four wheeling I get on the roads with you country girl drivers the ones that don't know how to stay in their lanes when going around a corner so I play nascar driver everyday...
which is way more cooler than four wheeling...
peace out

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#25 Jul 27, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
But Take your advice and put on your helment Greene county has enough special neeeds.
Don't scream when you get mud on them shoes you must live like a pig Oink Oink...
I don't have to go four wheeling I get on the roads with you country girl drivers the ones that don't know how to stay in their lanes when going around a corner so I play nascar driver everyday...
peace out
Omg you think your post is whitty and good....your the one who just got off the short bus. Keep posting though babe ill keep laughing.
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jul 27, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
peace out
Your a definition of a city bitch. Your the kind of people we country people flip off because you don't wave when we pass by and if you ride our ass we would like to run over your car with our trucks. Driving like your in NASCAR is definitely not cooler than four wheeling. In NASCAR you go in circles, on four wheelers you go wherever the hell you want and sling mud. Don't talk trash and downing us, you don't see a damn other soul doing it to you city girls.
Okay

Hendersonville, TN

#27 Jul 27, 2011
CountryBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a definition of a city bitch. Your the kind of people we country people flip off because you don't wave when we pass by and if you ride our ass we would like to run over your car with our trucks. Driving like your in NASCAR is definitely not cooler than four wheeling. In NASCAR you go in circles, on four wheelers you go wherever the hell you want and sling mud. Don't talk trash and downing us, you don't see a damn other soul doing it to you city girls.
And you typed that like that was a bad thing...
So I'm not subservient.... If you want to be a maid to a man more power to ya...
maybe thats whats wrong with country girls they lay down spread em and pop them youngins out...
Then whine about the babies daddy not being around.

So I don't go pig calling, or cow tipping, or eat turtle guts or mouse butts, wow I'm missing so much fun there.

So as for you girls thanks for the laugh, but someone (me) has to go to work and support them foodstamps....
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jul 27, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
And you typed that like that was a bad thing...
So I'm not subservient.... If you want to be a maid to a man more power to ya...
maybe thats whats wrong with country girls they lay down spread em and pop them youngins out...
Then whine about the babies daddy not being around.
So I don't go pig calling, or cow tipping, or eat turtle guts or mouse butts, wow I'm missing so much fun there.
So as for you girls thanks for the laugh, but someone (me) has to go to work and support them foodstamps....
Not everybody spreads them legs honey. Us genuine girls are married before kids come. I love your assumption of what we eat. You don't have the first clue of what goes on. If your referring to us about foodstamps you better watch your boundaries. It's called grow a garden and have a job to buy food. County people are the ones who mostly don't have foodstamps. We don't need that government help. Your a shit talker and I bet you wouldnt say it to our face cause as soon as you started with the pathetic lies you think goes on, we would knock your teeth down your throat. Country girls are classy and city girls [you] are shit talking bitches that thinks lies but when it comes down to it wouldn't say it to someones face. Thank you for representing of what city people are really like. Dnot know the facts don't talk. Okay? Ok.
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jul 27, 2011
Also, check out about them baby daddy's. If I recall that's high school now days. Around here if there is a kid both parents are married and take care of their kid together.
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jul 27, 2011
We are not maids. Just because we are a wife or the lady of the house doesn't make us a maid but it comes with responsibilities when you are this woman. Cooking, cleaning, you know stuff like that. Most of the time my man is on the farm while I'm cleaning or something because we have cattle and crops to take care of too. Not saying he don't help because sometimes if he is home he helps. You need check up about some things cause if someone finds out who you are they would definitely hunt you down to correct your incorrect information about us. Thank you and have a nice day.
Jethro

Fort Campbell, TN

#31 Jul 27, 2011
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pure country honey. I like tractors and trucks (especially old trucks) and I can make sausage gravy and biscuits that'd make your mouth water. I love old barns and I actually enjoy going to the stock pen. My favorite outfit is a ragged old tee shirt and a pair of shorts, but I clean up real good and I'm sweeter than strawberry wine.
Mama put them steaks on 'cause your daddy's comin' home.
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jul 27, 2011
MystDefy wrote:
Sounds like me. Great post
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jul 27, 2011
CountryBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
...as soon as you started with the pathetic lies you think goes on, we would knock your teeth down your throat. Country girls are classy and city girls [you] are shit talking bitches...
Yeah, boy! That there's real classy like! LOL!
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jul 27, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she kept on lol. She downs us and it gets on my nerves. Okay? Ok
Robbie

Fort Campbell, TN

#35 Jul 27, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing, but was afraid to open my mouth to such a classy individual.
CountryBitch

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jul 27, 2011
Whatever
MEMEME

El Segundo, CA

#37 Jul 27, 2011
MystDefy wrote:
That is so hot. Guess what Im doing right now?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#38 Jul 27, 2011
MEMEME wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so hot. Guess what Im doing right now?
Churning butter?

“The only Mod in the village”

Since: Aug 10

London, UK

#39 Jul 27, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I s'pose it depends which class she's talking about. I'll bet I can guess.
really now

Hendersonville, TN

#40 Jul 27, 2011
CountryBitch wrote:
Also, check out about them baby daddy's. If I recall that's high school now days. Around here if there is a kid both parents are married and take care of their kid together.
I was wondering if you live in a fanasty world.
So to make sure I understand that statement, if I see a child both of their parents are married and rasing the child.
No single parents around here huh?
No grandparents raising their grandchild?
Both parents are in their lives and together?
Had to pick myself up off the floor with that statement, thanks I haven't laughed that hard in a good min.
Oh Please

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jul 27, 2011
Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>Omg you think your post is whitty and good....your the one who just got off the short bus. Keep posting though babe ill keep laughing.
Im not trying to be "whitty" like the other poster, but I don't think living in Johnson City stripping to earn your food, not growing it constitutes "fine city living" More like skanky, back alley living LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WGRV News (Jan '12) 6 min Matt 22
the jones murder in baileyton in the 90's (Sep '10) 6 min Just me a nobody 58
People that are going around robbing people? 11 min Just me a nobody 7
Dogs in grocery stores.. 49 min Paul jones 32
Baileyton NEWS.. (ihop) 58 min opinions are like 90
Andrew Welch 1 hr No way 6
Churches giving Pastors lay offs 1 hr NA65cos 10
Illegal dreamers 1 hr government 25
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 2 hr diabetic liberal ... 26

Greeneville Jobs