Whats better a country girl or a city girl and why? Whats your opinion?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
blahblah

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2011
I am a down to earth country girl so ya'll know my answer.
Uncle Andy

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2011
The one that's got the tightest stuff.
Jethro

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Whatever Myst Defy is.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2011
A country girl that can dress up but still sling mud. Every mans dream wild and classy all in one.
Jerrod

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2011
I like them both, As long as there not a wh@re.that sleeps around. A women that has been with more than just a few men, are a turn off.
Haha

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Country girl. They got the total package, know how to have a good time, and can drive you crazy if you know what I mean.(;
sun

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2011
whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2011
sun wrote:
whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.
Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Haha

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2011
sun wrote:
City girls can be snobby or slutty.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2011
Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Just curious, how many of each did you sleep with before you came to this conclusion.
FastFood

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Lol if u done been with every gal in Greeneville that works at fastfood restaurants what's that ? There country and they work in a city.
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2011
FastFood wrote:
Lol if u done been with every gal in Greeneville that works at fastfood restaurants what's that ? There country and they work in a city.
Just because they work in the city don't mean anything really.
tarzsa

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2011
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2011
tarzsa wrote:
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
Actually, my momma always told me that a lady doesn't discuss in public what they do in bed. Just sayin.
tarzsa

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 26, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my momma always told me that a lady doesn't discuss in public what they do in bed. Just sayin.
LOL! its not like Iam telling details. Iam just saying Iam lady like. But not so old fashioned that iam no fun. just saying. lol.
Country

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2011
tarzsa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! its not like Iam telling details. Iam just saying Iam lady like. But not so old fashioned that iam no fun. just saying. lol.
Why are you against huntin and why are u advertising how much of a freak you are in bed? You dont sound too lady like to me.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#17 Jul 26, 2011
And you know what? County girls can be just as girly as the 'city girls' everyone's shitting on. I've seen girly 'county girls'. Geeze.
Okay

Nolensville, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2011
Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Are you one of closed minded backwoods hilly billies that live in a shack on the side of the road, who doesn't know what electricty is, yeah I know you, you are using an exstion cord and a rich neighbor to power the internet, which takes me to did you happen to stumble accross it?
Are you one those people that indoor plumbing is only a dream away, so in the mean time you have to grab that there flashlight and slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Cause I want to know since when city girls aren't freaky in bed and doing it doggie style doesn't count....

as for breaking a nail nope don't like it it hurts when they break...
but then at least I have nails to break, don't sit there chewing them,like some crack ho.

ao bring it on cause this city girl can play ignorant,to what country girls are like I watched one of those magic boxes to learn me.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 27, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of closed minded backwoods hilly billies that live in a shack on the side of the road, who doesn't know what electricty is, yeah I know you, you are using an exstion cord and a rich neighbor to power the internet, which takes me to did you happen to stumble accross it?
Are you one those people that indoor plumbing is only a dream away, so in the mean time you have to grab that there flashlight and slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Cause I want to know since when city girls aren't freaky in bed and doing it doggie style doesn't count....
as for breaking a nail nope don't like it it hurts when they break...
but then at least I have nails to break, don't sit there chewing them,like some crack ho.
ao bring it on cause this city girl can play ignorant,to what country girls are like I watched one of those magic boxes to learn me.
LMAO Girl i am both city and country. Born country and will be til the day i die but live the city life most of mine. So ummm yea not as backwoods as you though. It was a joke and and if you are two fing stupid to realize it then thats your problem not mine. Like i said in my first post. A country girl at heart is what most men around here want. but also a girl that likes to dress up and look good. Get over your city ways pick up a helmet and go 4 wheeling some time. Guys around her love a girl that doesnt scream when she get mud on her shoes...peach.

Since: Apr 11

Afton,Tn

#21 Jul 27, 2011
Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Girl i am both city and country. Born country and will be til the day i die but live the city life most of mine. So ummm yea not as backwoods as you though. It was a joke and and if you are two fing stupid to realize it then thats your problem not mine. Like i said in my first post. A country girl at heart is what most men around here want. but also a girl that likes to dress up and look good. Get over your city ways pick up a helmet and go 4 wheeling some time. Guys around her love a girl that doesnt scream when she get mud on her shoes...peach.
Great reply hehe love it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 11 min Dixie iron fist 591
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 18 min Kohlrabi 51
On Christmas Day I 22 min Kohlrabi 0
DRUGS,,off the street 26 min Kohlrabi 4
On the 1st day of Christmas 30 min Kohlrabi 24
Why is Christmas on the 25th 41 min whothehellcares 7
dean tweed 1 hr Geeze Louise 13
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr Geeze Louise 77
Is Greene County inbred? 3 hr Mary Kresmus 37
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 271