Whats better a country girl or a city girl and why? Whats your opinion?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blahblah

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

I am a down to earth country girl so ya'll know my answer.
Uncle Andy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

The one that's got the tightest stuff.
Jethro

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Whatever Myst Defy is.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

A country girl that can dress up but still sling mud. Every mans dream wild and classy all in one.
Jerrod

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

I like them both, As long as there not a wh@re.that sleeps around. A women that has been with more than just a few men, are a turn off.
Haha

Watauga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Country girl. They got the total package, know how to have a good time, and can drive you crazy if you know what I mean.(;
sun

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

sun wrote:
whats the difference, between the two? a girl is a girl. in my opinion. as long as she is slim and trim and nice. But i dont understand the difference.
Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Haha

Watauga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

sun wrote:
City girls can be snobby or slutty.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Just curious, how many of each did you sleep with before you came to this conclusion.
FastFood

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Lol if u done been with every gal in Greeneville that works at fastfood restaurants what's that ? There country and they work in a city.
Curious

Watauga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

FastFood wrote:
Lol if u done been with every gal in Greeneville that works at fastfood restaurants what's that ? There country and they work in a city.
Just because they work in the city don't mean anything really.
tarzsa

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
Just sayin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

tarzsa wrote:
This is the mountians LOL! We are all country girls. durr!! lol. But Iam A lady like girl hun. but if I am in bed with a man that turns me on. I do not care if I break a nail or not. Because Iam to busy being a freak ha ha!. Lady like women rule.there the one with the total pakage because they care about what they look like. there beautiful. and just because there against hunting and fast cars and acting foolish does not mean they are not good in bed. Because Iam damn good! LOL! as long as Iam attracted to him. Because A lady is choosy.
Actually, my momma always told me that a lady doesn't discuss in public what they do in bed. Just sayin.
tarzsa

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my momma always told me that a lady doesn't discuss in public what they do in bed. Just sayin.
LOL! its not like Iam telling details. Iam just saying Iam lady like. But not so old fashioned that iam no fun. just saying. lol.
Country

Winnsboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

tarzsa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! its not like Iam telling details. Iam just saying Iam lady like. But not so old fashioned that iam no fun. just saying. lol.
Why are you against huntin and why are u advertising how much of a freak you are in bed? You dont sound too lady like to me.

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

And you know what? County girls can be just as girly as the 'city girls' everyone's shitting on. I've seen girly 'county girls'. Geeze.
Okay

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>Oh baby big difference. Country girls are far more freaky in bed than city girls and arent afraid to break a nail lol
Are you one of closed minded backwoods hilly billies that live in a shack on the side of the road, who doesn't know what electricty is, yeah I know you, you are using an exstion cord and a rich neighbor to power the internet, which takes me to did you happen to stumble accross it?
Are you one those people that indoor plumbing is only a dream away, so in the mean time you have to grab that there flashlight and slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Cause I want to know since when city girls aren't freaky in bed and doing it doggie style doesn't count....

as for breaking a nail nope don't like it it hurts when they break...
but then at least I have nails to break, don't sit there chewing them,like some crack ho.

ao bring it on cause this city girl can play ignorant,to what country girls are like I watched one of those magic boxes to learn me.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of closed minded backwoods hilly billies that live in a shack on the side of the road, who doesn't know what electricty is, yeah I know you, you are using an exstion cord and a rich neighbor to power the internet, which takes me to did you happen to stumble accross it?
Are you one those people that indoor plumbing is only a dream away, so in the mean time you have to grab that there flashlight and slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Cause I want to know since when city girls aren't freaky in bed and doing it doggie style doesn't count....
as for breaking a nail nope don't like it it hurts when they break...
but then at least I have nails to break, don't sit there chewing them,like some crack ho.
ao bring it on cause this city girl can play ignorant,to what country girls are like I watched one of those magic boxes to learn me.
LMAO Girl i am both city and country. Born country and will be til the day i die but live the city life most of mine. So ummm yea not as backwoods as you though. It was a joke and and if you are two fing stupid to realize it then thats your problem not mine. Like i said in my first post. A country girl at heart is what most men around here want. but also a girl that likes to dress up and look good. Get over your city ways pick up a helmet and go 4 wheeling some time. Guys around her love a girl that doesnt scream when she get mud on her shoes...peach.

Since: Apr 11

Afton,Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Sweet Suprise wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Girl i am both city and country. Born country and will be til the day i die but live the city life most of mine. So ummm yea not as backwoods as you though. It was a joke and and if you are two fing stupid to realize it then thats your problem not mine. Like i said in my first post. A country girl at heart is what most men around here want. but also a girl that likes to dress up and look good. Get over your city ways pick up a helmet and go 4 wheeling some time. Guys around her love a girl that doesnt scream when she get mud on her shoes...peach.
Great reply hehe love it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance