no one

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone have any input on Title Max? I was thinking about working there, but was wondering what the pay is and what the community thinks about the people already working there.. Thanks!
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I got my title back with Title Max!
Ripped Me Off

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
They are a rip off!! I got smart and outsourced a loan to pay them off a few months into it! I wish I had done it sooner!! Don't get in debt with them!!
Tim

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Ripped Me Off wrote:
They are a rip off!! I got smart and outsourced a loan to pay them off a few months into it! I wish I had done it sooner!! Don't get in debt with them!!
Thats for sure they are a rip off.Also if your late even oneday they call your contacts tell them your whole loan history.
ByTheWay

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2013
If that's true, and they are calling anyone you're not married to, AND your loan contract DOES NOT give them permission to do so? That's a violation of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and you could SUE THEIR ASS OFF! Look it up on Google^ Then go sue them instead of bending over and taking it -Former Debt Collector Nationwide ( every state)
Erin

Rosemont, NJ

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Are there any Title Max's in Pennsylvania? I need a car title loan that will let me get one without car insurance since mine just let up and Title Max does it but I can't find a single location in the are of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Not even in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when we die 1 min z0neCrew 2
Teach the Controversy!!!!!!!!!! 5 min always wondering 5
Ted Cruz for president 7 min z0neCrew 104
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 7 min 40ish 316
Poll What unversaty you atend? 37 min Enter Username 25
Jimmy Thompson 1 hr curious 1
Dr. Dilks at Laughlin Medical Group 2 hr Severance Phantom 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,653
***** last post wins ***** 3 hr Trunketeer 1,630

Hard Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 10:29AM CDT