81 - 88 of 88 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Not theme

Johnson City, TN

#83 Jul 3, 2013
um yeah wrote:
i know the nanneys and they are very normal even though they have money...im pretty sure they all are very successful and i thought i would add that i am friends with kristen's sister on facebook and saw that shes even going on to get her masters. so her parents obviously did somethin right.
Exactly. I'm torn on the Nanneys. Britney and Lauren were stuck up but you'd never know Kristen was their sister. In a town like greeneville, its nearly impossible to find a sweeter person. She's always been there for me even if I haven't been a very good friend and she's super successful and smart.
With the stuff going on with her health, it makes me furious that bad things happen to good people around here. Greeneville could use more people like her. Lauren and Britney aren't even extremely spoiled so to speak but being Kristen's sister would be rough.
Yes they all had brand new cars on their 16th birthdays and went to UT with no loans needed from what I hear but look what their dad does for a living...edit: he's already retired! Again super nice guy and he married Carla that works at Laughlin... Heart attack recently. So sad for such an amazing family.
Oh and Kristen drives an older Lexus now. Not the new car
So before you judge people by their upper middle class status remember that those people can often have a much bigger heart than anyone else. Okay off my soapbox.
They worked though

Johnson City, TN

#84 Jul 3, 2013
Also i remember seeing Kristen working at Stan's BBQ for years and doing charity work.. Lauren working as a lifeguard... And Britney volunteering at the hospital.

That's not as spoiled as u guys are implying
Um no

Johnson City, TN

#85 Jul 3, 2013
Kristin is not nice atl. She doesn't talk to anyone and is a complete narcissist. All three of them are. They will never know pain bc everything's on a silver platter. Yes Kristin's getting married but u Better believe she wouldn't be if be wasn't rich as hell. Dumbass gold digger. She's smart but no personality at all
like yea

Bennettsville, SC

#86 Jul 3, 2013
This is mean!
no its not

Johnson City, TN

#87 Jul 3, 2013
like yea wrote:
This is mean!
What's mean? About the Nanneys? I stand by my observations. I got out of that shit town and heard yesterday they're all moving to Johnson city also. Eff that... Their heads were too big for that big ass house in oak hills so they probably are moving to the ridges with high ceilings to fit their egos.
U_dont_C_ me

Johnson City, TN

#88 Jul 9, 2013
I see this Colton smith boy riding around with his new girl (whats her name?) and they be looking like they the shit and thir shit don't stink. I personally think they both are spoiled rottin. He has his big ass truck that his daddy gave him. Then she was with him at Walmart today and they were making out in the middle of the damn isles. I think she is just a skank. Anyone know her or Colton smith?
remark

Johnson City, TN

#89 Jul 9, 2013
About the nannys, I'm on the fence. Just observing:

1. I wonder if this was the post that inspired her status yesterday.

2. Have the younger ones been on a plastic surgery vacation or something? They've disappeared.

3. Is this wedding going to be epic and amazing since it'll be filled with greenevilles finest or a ceremony to roll around in all of there money and praise themselves over and over?

Thoughts?
Abaya bag

Blountville, TN

#90 Jul 15, 2013
There is something seriously (mentally) wrong with KN. I know her sisters battle for attention from loved ones. There is something always wrong with her or seeking attention in some way. Poor guy. I'm sure she's on here stirring up comments because it wouldn't surprise me at all. She probably sits at home between wedding planning events googling herself to see what others say about her pictures or comments on various social media websites. It must be terribly exhausting to just crave so much attention and do whatever it takes to get it. Such exhaustion will evtually lead up to solitude. "All good things must come to an end" and people eventually get tired of the bullish!t. You're making a complete fool of yourself because you don't really fool anyone. Entertainment really, so congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mississippi gurl 145,722
RED NECK is that considered colored people inco... 22 min rednecks 8
9 year old with UZI 33 min do u know better 7
Davis Street 49 min CampCreeper 24
Parker Girls 53 min cretin56 25
katie church 1 hr For real 28
U have assess to a computor? 1 hr Dr Wu 3
twested scissors 2 hr Dr Wu 9
south greene football 2 hr jonsey 31
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters