spoiled teenagers
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
INTHEKNOW

Ringgold, GA

#1 May 29, 2010
WHAT PARENTS HAVE SPOILED THEIR TEENAGERS THE MOST?
Andy

Jonesborough, TN

#2 May 29, 2010
Please stop screaming all the time.
Jethro

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 29, 2010
INTHEKNOW wrote:
Andy's parents.
More Beer

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2010
INTHEKNOW wrote:
All the brats that you see in The Commons at night are spoiled.
Bas

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2010
They're not spoiled. They're just white trash.
gutrox

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jun 17, 2010
INTHEKNOW wrote:
Tracy Gass: Son's first car a 2010 Range Rover.
Tim

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Gass is a douche... His son will turn out a wreck.
gutrox

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jun 18, 2010
Stan Puckett: Dorm living at his daughter's private college wasn't good enough. Gosh darn it! So he bought her a house. Bought her a friggin house!
postcardcollecto r

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Jun 18, 2010
Puckett could afford the house from his "golden parachute" deal he had with Greene Bank... while leaving the stockholders high and dry !!!
charlie

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jun 18, 2010
Don't make it sound like Stan's daughter went to some fancy school. She went to Carson Newman. Yes, it's a private college, but it's not Yale or Oxford. There's no reason to trash someone because they are able to provide for their family. Just because someone is well taken care of doesn't mean they're spoiled. The Puckett's are good people and have raised two great kids who, by the way, are not even close to still being teenagers.
wow

Gallatin, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2010
charlie wrote:
Don't make it sound like Stan's daughter went to some fancy school. She went to Carson Newman. Yes, it's a private college, but it's not Yale or Oxford. There's no reason to trash someone because they are able to provide for their family. Just because someone is well taken care of doesn't mean they're spoiled. The Puckett's are good people and have raised two great kids who, by the way, are not even close to still being teenagers.
Agree if you had kids in school it is cheaper to buy a house for them to live in, then recoup your money after college, good investment, that why he is able to provide for his family everyone on this post has the same chances to do good, some are to lazy they want to bring down hard working people
you betcha

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 24, 2010
the Smiths....oldest son drives a hummer....daughter received a benz...and they worry that the fountain at their new house "doesn't go" because it's too big...
LOOK

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Jun 24, 2010
wow!!!!
Curious George

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2010
you betcha wrote:
the Smiths....oldest son drives a hummer....daughter received a benz...and they worry that the fountain at their new house "doesn't go" because it's too big...
Who are "the Smiths"? Never heard of any rich Smiths in Grainville. LOL
B rad G

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 18, 2010
Who are you talking about when you mention the name "Smith" would the kids names happen to be Jessica and Heath Smith. Jessica that went to TC
diver

Smyrna, TN

#16 Jul 18, 2010
B rad G wrote:
Who are you talking about when you mention the name "Smith" would the kids names happen to be Jessica and Heath Smith. Jessica that went to TC
I don't think that's them. They're just an average, good, Christian family.
omg

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2010
I think kids should have to work for things.. It teaches them a life lesson. It's not good just to hand anyone anything. They usually will take advantage of the situation..
Woot

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2010
I agree..I think some are spoiled..BUT, it is their kids. My family is very well old, old money and some new money, however, they raised me and my brother right. We both had our first vehicles gave to us. They weren't great, but they got us there and back. I grew up, while my brother didn't though. I got a job at 17, worked and saved money and bought my own car--with cash. I"ve held a job ever since. MY parents actually taught us the value of money. They offer to pay for things for me alot but I don't let them. I'm 26..I'm an adult. I can buy my own stuff.:)
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2010
charlie wrote:
age is just a number. i grew up with them, took dance with Carling and she was always very rude and spoiled rotten in demeanor.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2010
A lot of kids in greeneville deserve to get nice cars and nice things, but I believe its true some families try to go over the top when it comes to spoiling their kids with cars and money. I always see this really young guy driving his dads hummer around town. Stuff like that just makes me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The King of Kings 4 min Most Holy Trump 4
Amie Swatzell 31 min Fred 4
old man Gray's girls 45 min old crow 1
tessa dean 49 min Thomas Clancy 29
Support Solutions 1 hr wghs 23
Dan "aka Spivey Hensley 1 hr Bacon is my flavor 3
Looking 4 local ladies that need attention........ (Nov '12) 3 hr Long 28
Unemployment 5 hr Itsme33 114
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 18 hr Itsme33 47

Greeneville Jobs