was locked in a bassment

druged

they send me to a smoker rehab sinter

put exploders in my cigrettes

use a patch

Carol

Bristol, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
I quit smoking using the pill called Chantix. It really works.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2014
I quit smoking dynamite & started smoking Marlboros...my habit is much quieter now :)
unc

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Carol wrote:
I quit smoking using the pill called Chantix. It really works.
That gum stuff helps curb some cravings, but only if your strong headed enough to ignore all the cravings can you quit. Its all mental, for the majority anyways, and if you really need to quit, you'll quit. Don't let it be too late though.
Cold turkey and confidence is the best way to quit.

“I Believe in Me ”

Since: Jan 13

MoTown

#5 Feb 26, 2014
Years ago I quit by using Nicotine losenges and substituting bottled water every time I had a craving, plus meeting an attractive man that discouraged the nasty habit helped a lot. The losenges made the cigarettes taste just like bleach. It does take will power, best decision I ever made.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2014
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot!
Actually, it doesn't explain anything...it was a joke.
Factory Worker

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2014
Who locked you in the basement ?
Ape Allen

Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2014
my brother started doing drugs. He said he couldn't afford cigarettes anymore.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2014
I use to smoke back in the day. I had enough sense to quit.
it was easy

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 26, 2014
heart attack
iquit

Greenback, TN

#13 Feb 28, 2014
I quit 5 months ago. I bought an electronic cigarette, u know the kind u buy the flavored juices for. I started out on 12mg of nicotine and every couple of weeks or so i would go down on my level of nicotine and now im at zero nicotinebut i still puff in it just because i enjoy the flavors and there are literally 100s of flavors. Just so u know the starter kit includes the battery, tank, charger and carryin case starts at $25. The juice is $4 to $6u depending where u get it. Its a 10mlan bottle and it lasts about a week. Alot cheaper than cigs. And honestly since the day i bought it i havent wanted or touched a cigarette and i love it. Best thing i ever did!! Just do it!! U wouldnt believe how much better u feel.
iquit

Greenback, TN

#14 Feb 28, 2014
If you r in greeneville they sell them and the juices at kikers on asheville hwy or there is a lady from kingsport that sets up at jonesborough flea market in sundays when weather is nice. Or there are 2 booths at exit 407 flea market and they are all comparably priced and vert nice people. U can taste as many flavors as u want. Theyll hook u up.
Cold owl

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 28, 2014
I tell you how I quite I have a cat and every time I wanted a cig. I would kiss its butt or mouth all the same you know and that broke me from the urge .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 19 min Mortar Shelly 30
Circuit Court Clerk election commentary 25 min Mortar Shelly 11
High point of administration 33 min Trumpisreallytranny 4
New Business near Food City? (Aug '16) 36 min Trumpisreallytranny 29
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 40 min Thankful 39
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,209
I am tired of winning, how about you? 1 hr Tommy Bennett 37
God is destroying America 4 hr Tommy Bennett 81

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages